Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: i resign
Reply #195 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Quote:
Now you are just lying.

Nope.

Quote:
I don't have to do anything Aussie, you know that. I can mod as much or as little as I want.

I am well aware that you think you can do or not do.  Fact is...you can't.

Quote:
In your case it's going to be as little as I want.

Thanks for that.

Quote:
You don't make the rules here,

Correct.  FD does, and they are very clear on this matter.

Quote:
unfortunately for you and you don't get to tell me what my responsibilities are.

Nope.  Wrong.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #196 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:27pm

Even though you have said many times you have never wanted the job, Aussie, we all know differently. It doesn't sit well you never got the job, does it?

Mod. wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 10:32pm:
(Me) Aussie.  Years of experience on Boards like this.  Will not lick the boots of FD, but will, to the letter, enforce his Rules. 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #197 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
Quote:
Now you are just lying.

Nope.

Quote:
I don't have to do anything Aussie, you know that. I can mod as much or as little as I want.

I am well aware that you think you can do or not do.  Fact is...you can't.

Quote:
In your case it's going to be as little as I want.

Thanks for that.

Quote:
You don't make the rules here,

Correct.  FD does, and they are very clear on this matter.

Quote:
unfortunately for you and you don't get to tell me what my responsibilities are.

Nope.  Wrong.

Yes, you are.

You're welcome.

Yes, he does.

I'm absolutely correct.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #198 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:27pm:
Even though you have said many times you have never wanted the job, Aussie, we all know differently. It doesn't sit well you never got the job, does it?

(Me) Aussie.  Years of experience on Boards like this.  Will not lick the boots of FD, but will, to the letter, enforce his Rules. 

There is no way...NO WAY....I would accept a GMod job here.  I would have back then....but NO WAY now.  I have seen far too much and I will never forget what Muso said.

BUT....I repeat my offer to vet new registrants to significantly minimise the risk of some doxxing sock getting in here.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #199 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:31pm:

There is no way...NO WAY....I would accept a GMod job here.  I would have back then....but NO WAY now.  I have seen far too much and I will never forget what Muso said.

BUT....I repeat my offer to vet new registrants to significantly minimise the risk of some doxxing sock getting in here.

It wasn't that long ago, Aussie. No precious for you and not by your choice.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #200 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:37pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:31pm:

It wasn't that long ago, Aussie. No precious for you and not by your choice.

FIVE plus years ago. 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #201 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:40pm

An interesting read ... new global moderator

Someone hasn't changed at all except he now expects us to believe he never wants to be a gmod.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #202 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:50pm

very interesting and a good choice

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #203 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:52pm

My reply to a PM on July 2nd 2016. You can probably guess who it's to but I won't post his part of the PM.

Quote:
You won't hurt my feelings, you make judgements for your own reasons. I'd prefer you offered a tech role as I offered before, that I am competent and confident with. I don't want to be a moderator, it's not one of the things on my bucket list, neither is being head of a child care centre, thus I think I would under-moderate and let people get away with things they shouldn't. If you like you can give it a go, I'll be a silent gmod and see what is thrown at gmods and see where it goes, whether it is right for me.

If you want more evidence I didn't throw my hat in the ring, Aussie. Searching ozpolitic for "herdings cats" will probably give you results.

edit: I'd like some evidence of your claims though, just as you always do Mr pants on fire.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:19pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #204 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:37pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
An interesting read ... new global moderator

Someone hasn't changed at all except he now expects us to believe he never wants to be a gmod.

Yes, it was a very good read.  I had totally forgotten that.

I repeat.  NOW......I would not take the job even if pay was offered.  I know how much support the GMods get from where it counts.  NONE.

Now.....how well did those choices of FD pan out?  I have zero personal bitch about Annie or Gandalf.  I 'like' them both.

NOW.....neither of them do jack schit GModding.  They are GMod fizzers, failures.

You, Setanta, are left holding the fort and you so resent being left alone, you lash out at the Members who are adversely impacted by Rule breaches, and are made victim of actual real life stalking.

Muso knew what to do in this scenario, and he did it.

One of the most striking things was that quite a few who posted in that Thread are no longer here.....just like AA and Gandalf (virtually, and totally as a GMod.)
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:57pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #205 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:42pm

Quote:
You won't hurt my feelings, you make judgements for your own reasons. I'd prefer you offered a tech role as I offered before, that I am competent and confident with. I don't want to be a moderator, it's not one of the things on my bucket list, neither is being head of a child care centre, thus I think I would under-moderate and let people get away with things they shouldn't. If you like you can give it a go, I'll be a silent gmod and see what is thrown at gmods and see where it goes, whether it is right for me.

That would have been sent to FD.  But.....he did not give you a Tech role.  He made you a GMod.  That means you have responsibilty to Members to enforce the Rules of FD.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #206 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:58pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:42pm:
Quote:

That would have been sent to FD.  But.....he did not give you a Tech role.  He made you a GMod.  That means you have responsibilty to Members to enforce the Rules of FD. 

As you well know, I don't have to do jack shit. See Gandalf if you need verification.
Seeing as the only thing I get from you is grief for any efforts on your behalf, I'll be doing jack shit for you henceforth. Deal with it.

Now, where's your evidence that I threw my hat into the ring, Mr pants on fire?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #207 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Quote:
As you well know, I don't have to do jack poo. See Gandalf if you need verification.

Yes, I agree re: Gandalf.  But, stop kidding yourself that you do not HAVE to do jack poo as a GMod.

Quote:
Seeing as the only thing I get from you is grief for any efforts on your behalf, I'll be doing jack poo for you henceforth. Deal with it.

I am dealing with it.  You are a GMod.  You have a job to do. Do it.  If you find the circumstances are beyond you....do what Muso did.  You cannot have the car park right beside the first tee without having a responsibility to the Members.

Quote:

You just posted it.

Quote:

It obviously is NOT right for you, yet you keep the carpark.  When will the penny drop?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #208 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Quote:
As you well know, I don't have to do jack poo. See Gandalf if you need verification.

Yes, I agree re: Gandalf.  But, stop kidding yourself that you do not HAVE to do jack poo as a GMod.

Quote:
Seeing as the only thing I get from you is grief for any efforts on your behalf, I'll be doing jack poo for you henceforth. Deal with it.

I am dealing with it.  You are a GMod.  You have a job to do. Do it.  If you find the circumstances are beyond you....do what Muso did.  You cannot have the car park right beside the first tee without having a responsibility to the Members.

Quote:

You just posted it.

Quote:

It obviously is NOT right for you, yet you keep the carpark.  When will the penny drop?

You're dreaming Aussie. I'll not be doing a thing for you. As you can see I did not want the job, that is not the only instance of me saying so. As I said, search for "herding cats", you'll find it. In fact me not wanting the job was one reason it was given to me, funnily enough. You said I threw my hat into the ring, prove it. Me reluctantly agreeing to give it a go is not throwing my hat into the ring as you said. Now Mr pants on fire, man up with the evidence of your claim and stop wriggling.

You now say it's not right for me but not long ago you were saying something different, yeah? Best mod since Muso if memory serves.
You're just all butthurt now and lashing out.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #209 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:26pm

Oh, and funnily, when I said I'm not doing this anymore, who hounded me to keep doing the job? Your mind changes on whether you think you can get something from someone or not. You're a control freak and think demanding I do stuff for you with childish emotion blackmail and at the same time abuse will work for you. You must be a horrid person to live with. You my not so good man are a joke. A bad dad joke.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print