Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Trump to Turkey: Slaughter the Kurds (Read 9003 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump to Turkey: Slaughter the Kurds
Reply #75 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 12:09pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 3:05pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 2:20pm:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 10:26am:
rhino wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 9:27am:
Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 9:14am:
Now ALL the Trump Derangement sufferers WANT the Americal military to be in the Middle East.  NOW they WANT America to police the Muslims because otherwise the Muslims just keep killing whoever is to hand.

The Kurds were/are American allies in  the war against ISIS. It appears the Turks are now using chemical weapons against  Kurd civilians. Trump has hung them out to dry, shameful. But he sent the Turkish PM a letter.

The US are not the Kurds babysitters, how long would you expect them to be babysat for anyway, a thousand years!.

If the kurds were just step back from the border a tad which everyone but the Kurds are happy with, then they could tend to their neglected goats and pray.

Sounds like you've turned off the Kurds, Matty.

Remember how you used to pretend they weren't Muslims because they were on our side?

Mr Trump's just sent 3500 troops to help out the Saudis. Are they Muslims?

ISIS is as finished as they are ever going to be right now. The Kurds were a means to an end, they all got brand new machine guns and Toyotas with Bazookas on the back to go and kill Muslims, they were never going to knock that back.

The ISIS war was not finished 24hrs when they trained their new guns on the Turks, now there are about five different Muslim tribes and the Russians at war. Who do you think Allah is backing in this one Abubu?

Saudi is being backed so that the world does not end up in a nuclear war with Iran where everybody dies, not just the Muslims.

I blame Islam, you?

Who has reported once that the Kurds trained their guns on Turkey, Matty? I'm curious. Any reference will do.

Iran had stopped developing nukes, dear. They were even allowing inspectors in to check. Mr Trump reneged on that deal, remember?

Their nukes are back on.

So, to summarise, you support the Turks over the Kurds and the Saudis over the Iranians.

Sounds like you've stopped blaming Islam, Matty.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 3:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 11:56am:
Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:43am:
What IS really interesting is the complete silence of the Muslims about one Muslim state player attacking another Muslim group.

Yes, and you've been keeping your finger on the pulse of the Turk and Kurd expat communities, haven't you, dear boy?

Very weak pulse. The Muslins overall are silent. The Kurds understandably are pissed off but your 'vast majority Muslims' couldn't  be quieter.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Now ALL the Trump Derangement sufferers WANT the Americal military to be in the Middle East.  NOW they WANT America to police the Muslims because otherwise the Muslims just keep killing whoever is to hand.

The Kurds were/are American allies in  the war against ISIS. It appears the Turks are now using chemical weapons against  Kurd civilians. Trump has hung them out to dry, shameful. But he sent the Turkish PM a letter.

The US are not the Kurds babysitters, how long would you expect them to be babysat for anyway, a thousand years!.

If the kurds were just step back from the border a tad which everyone but the Kurds are happy with, then they could tend to their neglected goats and pray.

Remember how you used to pretend they weren't Muslims because they were on our side?

ISIS is as finished as they are ever going to be right now. The Kurds were a means to an end, they all got brand new machine guns and Toyotas with Bazookas on the back to go and kill Muslims, they were never going to knock that back.

The ISIS war was not finished 24hrs when they trained their new guns on the Turks, now there are about five different Muslim tribes and the Russians at war. Who do you think Allah is backing in this one Abubu?

Saudi is being backed so that the world does not end up in a nuclear war with Iran where everybody dies, not just the Muslims.

I blame Islam, you?

Who has reported once that the Kurds trained their guns on Turkey, Matty? I'm curious. Any reference will do.

Iran had stopped developing nukes, dear. They were even allowing inspectors in to check. Mr Trump reneged on that deal, remember?

Their nukes are back on.

So, to summarise, you support the Turks over the Kurds and the Saudis over the Iranians.

I gather by that you want Iran to have the finger on the button to blow the world up. Convert to Islam or else.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:22am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

I blame Islam, you?

Their nukes are back on.

I gather by that you want Iran to have the finger on the button to blow the world up. Convert to Islam or else.

Don't like questions, do you, dear?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:35am

Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 3:29pm:
What IS really interesting is the complete silence of the Muslims about one Muslim state player attacking another Muslim group.

Yes, and you've been keeping your finger on the pulse of the Turk and Kurd expat communities, haven't you, dear boy?

Very weak pulse. The Muslins overall are silent. The Kurds understandably are pissed off but your 'vast majority Muslims' couldn't  be quieter.

You're curious, old boy, but I'm curious too.

What do "Muslims overall" have to do with the secular leadership of Turkey, Syria and the PDK? 

Would you wait for a message from the pope before you took a position on a European conflict? Wait for the Dali Lama to say something about Sri Lankan or Burmese aggression?

And what would you expect this community to say? Our thoughts and our prayers are with them? Kill em all let Allah sort em out? Allah Uakbar?

Watch this, Matty. The old boy will answer a question.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #80 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:37am

Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:17am:
rhino wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 7:31pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 6:06pm:
The kurds participated in the genocide of the Armenians a hundred years ago.

This was always about killing ISIS, not about Kurdish liberation or any other mission creep.
Trump didnt have to go war to protect the Kurds, all he to do was not invite Turkey to attack them. It is a despicable treacherous act.

Invited Turkey? By telling them NOT to attack the Kurds, not be a fool and a tough guy? Is that now an invitation??

Be rational and consider that US gave Kurds autonomy in Iraq (More independent than British colony Australia.)

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:51am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #81 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:44am

This was always about killing ISIS, not about Kurdish liberation or any other mission creep.
Trump didnt have to go war to protect the Kurds, all he to do was not invite Turkey to attack them. It is a despicable treacherous act.

I guess you must be a product of your mom's treacherous act towards your daddy.
So You can understand that.
Smiley

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 1:05pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:22am:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

I blame Islam, you?

Their nukes are back on.

Don't like questions, do you, dear?

I answered all your questions, but you elude my single question, are you ok with Iran having that button, shall we call back Obama to get an extension on his suck up and give them money policy so they can blowup oil fields and tankers until they get their way.

Abomb.jpg (61 KB | 36 )
Abomb.jpg

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 6:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 11:59am:
Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:17am:

Invited Turkey? By telling them NOT to attack the Kurds, not be a fool and a tough guy? Is that now an invitation??

No, by ordering a humiliating retreat in the advance of a Turkish invasion.

You should have listened to Sir Reggie, old chap.

You are trying to imply, you sly idiot, that the US - the leading power of NATO of which Turkey is a member - withdrew because Trump was afraid of the Turkish invasion??? You ARE spending way too much time with Muslims. Only they, especially Turkey like you, could come up with this ludicrous angle.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 6:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:35am:

What do "Muslims overall" have to do with the secular leadership of Turkey, Syria and the PDK? 

Would you wait for a message from the pope before you took a position on a European conflict? Wait for the Dali Lama to say something about Sri Lankan or Burmese aggression?

And what would you expect this community to say? Our thoughts and our prayers are with them? Kill em all let Allah sort em out? Allah Uakbar?

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! 
The Muslim Middle East has nuffin' to do with the Muslim Middle East!!!!!!!!!
Turkey has nuffin to do with islam!!!!
Kurds have nuffin to do with islam!
Mohammedans around the world have nuffin to do wiv nuffin!!! Is the Pope a Muslim?? No - so there you go, says the Paki Foukalldian.
Power-Knowledge, innit. That's why you are all so behind, Paki, wallowing in backward powerlessness, overpopulation being your sole weapon and hope.
You Know F-ALL!!!!

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #85 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:37am

Trump: "We didn't commit to protect Kurds for the rest of their lives"

« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:43am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #86 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:23am

Yeah I know - Get Real! Roll Eyes
Any good Man knows that when a Crisis is escalating, you pull your forces back from protecting other people's problems (for their pasts, that will consolidate the Roots of their Tree, into the Earth).
China is a threat to the USA and far greater than the little Kurdish situation. Russia will protect them now. Must have faith in the Russians to do the right thing now and take over.
It's strategically tactical more closer to Russia to do a good job of it. This is the USA working with RUSSIA - something the Lefties/Democrats consider as 'Collusion', and then there's that Ukrainian thing.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 6:29pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:37am:
Trump: "We didn't commit to protect Kurds for the rest of their lives"

I can't fault him on any of the points he made.  I hope he gets re-elected. He doesn't talk like a politician. Doesn't think like a politician. He is not a politician.

That's a lesson to all the politicians around the world. That's the big deal about Trump.  Long may he remain a non-politician and a prez.

Looking at the first debate with Hilly, you can see, after 3.5 years, how it was not even possible for her to become prez.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7gDXtRS0joi
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:11pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:20am

Frank wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 6:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:35am:

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! 
The Muslim Middle East has nuffin' to do with the Muslim Middle East!!!!!!!!!
Turkey has nuffin to do with islam!!!!
Kurds have nuffin to do with islam!
Mohammedans around the world have nuffin to do wiv nuffin!!! Is the Pope a Muslim?? No - so there you go, says the Paki Foukalldian.
Power-Knowledge, innit. That's why you are all so behind, Paki, wallowing in backward powerlessness, overpopulation being your sole weapon and hope.
You Know F-ALL!!!!

There's your answer, Matty.

No, dear boy, the leadership of Syria and the Kurdistan Democratic Party have nothing to do with Islam. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, on the other hand...

Oh, sorry. You support them. They're sheikhs, no?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:24am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:44am:

I guess you must be a product of your mom's treacherous act towards your daddy.
So You can understand that.
Smiley
a Serbian shouldnt talk about treachery.
Serbian collaborators with Nazi Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serbian_collaborators_with_Nazi_Germany

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print