Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Personal criticism (Read 7016 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Personal criticism
Reply #30 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 6:24am

You should not need anyone to post to be aware of the harm Juliar is doing to the place.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 6:24am

You should not need anyone to post to be aware of the harm Juliar is doing to the place.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 7:04am

Aussie wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 6:24am:

what exactly does juliar do  that other members do not do?.....c&p is the almost norm in polsuxs...abuse too is nothing new....shes petty and rusted on....  believe me she isnt alone.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:55am

JULIAR
is pretty popular for some members here. Juliar does provide some interesting and wealth of knowledge and information postings and topics. I found Juliar's knowledge on electricity very exceptional in the way Juliar broke the complicated down into simple and more efficient translation and understanding.

To say that Juliar is a Troll (like yourselves - are you looking for more recruits?) is absurd! You might point the finger at Cods, Gordo, Set, Hammer, Fuzzball, Bobby, It_is_the_Light, Brian, FD, the Mechanic, Sir Last Nail, SerialBrain, Panther, Ajax, Agnes, Mantra and more.

But considering we're not the 'Trolls', you Monkey Maniacs are. I think you should hop aboard your good ship Boaty McTurdface and ponder back to your iceburg encrusted PA Forum. Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 10:41am

Juliar is pretty much just a propaganda troll.
Hasn't posted an original thought since he joined, just regurgitates LNP propaganda

I guess that's why he's pretty popular with some members here

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 10:51am

The_Barnacle wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 10:41am:
Juliar is pretty much just a propaganda troll.
Hasn't posted an original thought since he joined, just regurgitates LNP propaganda

I guess that's why he's pretty popular with some members here 

who is he popular with barnacle?  I havent noticed that much......as for c&p  so do lots of people   it is allowed you know.... if its breaking the rules news to me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:41pm

I see nothing wrong with Juliars NLP stance. Juliar posts about stuff beyond just that too. There are other Members here who post ALP stuff too. It is a Political Forum.
Hell, there are many other 'Independent' views here too by Members, other than just those two Parties.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:15pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
I see nothing wrong with Juliars NLP stance. Juliar posts about stuff beyond just that too. There are other Members here who post ALP stuff too. It is a Political Forum.
Hell, there are many other 'Independent' views here too by Members, other than just those two Parties.

look at what crook posts  every one a C&P  no one complains they just pass over it..... its the usual whingers complaining about juliar....the more they complain the more he does it..

what about brian and his condescending TSK TSK dearie dearie me......

now hes calling s. brain a serial liar every time he posts... no complaints from those whingers though...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:16pm

juliar and Light are killing this forum.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:16pm:

You're just the walking dead in it though.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 8:52am

HOW?..  what rules are they breaking?

they mainly stick to one or two boards.... and dont take the dribble into every thread on every board  LIKE SOMEONE I CAN NAME>

I find it very easy to avoid BOTH to be honest....both are as boring as hell...if anyone replies to them.. they deserve what they get..

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #41 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 8:56am

cods wrote on Dec 8th, 2019 at 8:52am:

they mainly stick to one or two boards.... and dont take the dribble into every thread on every board  LIKE SOMEONE I CAN NAME>

I find it very easy to avoid BOTH to be honest....both are as boring as hell...if anyone replies to them.. they deserve what they get..

Fairly sure that insulting anyone who does not agree with them is not good.

Sometimes if you avoid them you are letting the garbage they post stand and both post little else.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:09am

Dnarever wrote on Dec 8th, 2019 at 8:56am:
cods wrote on Dec 8th, 2019 at 8:52am:

Fairly sure that insulting anyone who does not agree with them is not good.

Sometimes if you avoid them you are letting the garbage they post stand and both post little else.

then again what do you consider is an INSULT... we are all different in that respect....

if one responds    which is against the rules btw.....you are inflaming them I get into trouble for not commenting on some posts.......because mainly i have not seen them.......some members take it you agree with them if you do not comment at the time......

its such crap really....but what can you do?

can you tell me what julia or light do    thats is any worse than anyone else???.....I could be wrong because as i say I never read them.....but I havent seen any swearing or name calling by them...

if they do point it out and I will keep an eye out for it...because it lowers the expectations I have for ozpol.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #43 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:29am

cods wrote on Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:09am:
can you tell me what julia or light do    thats is any worse than anyone else???.....I could be wrong because as i say I never read them.....but I havent seen any swearing or name calling by them...

Here you go, Cods.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=juliar

Select "Show the last 25 posts made by juliar" at the bottom (you need to change the default from 5 to 25) and click GO!

This has been going on for ages, 90% of juliar's posts are insults and name calling. But, we seem to have been getting a break from it since the 2nd December. Thank goodness.

(I don't usually read Light's posts so I won't comment there).

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:37am

Carl D wrote on Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:29am:
cods wrote on Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:09am:

Here you go, Cods.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=juliar

Select "Show the last 25 posts made by juliar" at the bottom (you need to change the default from 5 to 25) and click GO!

This has been going on for ages, 90% of juliar's posts are insults and name calling. But, we seem to have been getting a break from it since the 2nd December. Thank goodness.

(I don't usually read Light's posts so I won't comment).

Ok - went over those 25 posts.
Sure, Juliar is sledging his opposition in Topics of whom is probably getting sledged by them himself. But the nature of the Topics seem to be commonly mentioned. There is no OCD Trumping like Pecca. I know that Juliar has produced Topics that are not 'against' other members - typically.
It_is_the_Light also posts Topics not against members and just defend's his territory against those who go a bit 'too serious' against his Topics.

I think Pecca is clutching at straws here - knowing that 'everyone' knows he's sucking stone soup from the wooden spoon way down at the bottom of everyone's opinion.
Who will it be next week? The Mechanic? Me? Valkie and his dwarvish stance on everything?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print