Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
That alleged Meeting (Read 1586 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

That alleged Meeting
Oct 1st, 2019 at 5:54pm

In another MRB, AiA made a big deal about having met a person.  I asked him a simple question...was it before May, 2016.  He has done all he can to obfuscate and dickheads have piled on to what is nothing more than a simple question.

DO NOT respond here with the date AIA.  Do it in Extremism.  I will never lift my ban on you here.

Was it before that date in May 2016?

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Re: That alleged Meeting
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:29am

well obviously no one gives a poo....

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 9:22am

Are you going to answer that question about the date AiA?  And, I am not acting as Monk's proxy.  I suspect that he would prefer I let it go.

It is typical of you to say so boastfully that you would not release these alleged emails, and at the same time you purport to tells us exactly what you claim is in them!

IP Logged

Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 11:36am

Aussie surely there is some midget freelance work you could do to fill your time?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 12:22pm

Real Carcinogen wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 11:36am:
Aussie surely there is some midget freelance work you could do to fill your time?

I seem to be the only reason you post here.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 8:42pm

AiA.....check your Diary for May, 2014......any intended visit to Annie then?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:48pm

Well AiA, cods, Agnes?

Link.

Do not respond here AiA.  Do it either as a Guest in Monk's Sandpit, or elsewhere here.

Cods and Agnes...let's have an apology.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Cods, elsewhere here:

Quote:
you happen to be the only one who is trying to stitch a member up here..

I am ensuring AiA you, and Agnes do not get away with a stupid ignorant attempt to stitch me up.  And...fair warning......I have a great deal more to establish who the bullshitters are.

Quote:
on reading one or two annie posts she appeared to me to MOVE ON  why dont you allow her to do just that....instead of using her to whet you appetite for the need to be ALWAY RIGHT.....

Nope.  It is about proving you Agnes and to a lesser extent AiA, wrong.

Quote:
as you have admitted she is dead... and cannot speak up for herself and whether she liked or disliked anyone..

Talk about the blindingly obvious!  But....she left a large legacy of public posts I am quite happy to repost to shut down idiots, obfuscators and liars.

Quote:
to use her name over and over shows how little empathy you have for anyone other than yourself....

I am not using her name at all.  I am showing everyone what Annie said.  Deal with it cods.  You are wrong, as usual.

Quote:
you even think its ok to use her name because she is dead... OMG....and no longer needs her name good or bad.........ye gods....

See above.  I am using her posts to debunk crap.

Quote:
to think she would ever leap at an offer from you to protect her...

Problem for you cods is.....she did!

Quote:
when we have seen some of your protection demonstrated here time and time again....

What is that crap about cods.  Just more of your stupid ramblings?

Quote:
seriously you have mental issues  people have said it for years  and now I see it for myself.....you sir are.."CRAVEN"

Let me know when you and they get any qualification to justify gaslighting, cods.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:16pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 5:54pm:
In another MRB, AiA made a big deal about having met a person.  I asked him a simple question...was it before May, 2016.  He has done all he can to obfuscate and dickheads have piled on to what is nothing more than a simple question.

DO NOT respond here with the date AIA.  Do it in Extremism.  I will never lift my ban on you here.

Did you ever get a pass to post in an MRB you were banned from to defend yourself from things said there about you?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:16pm:

Did you ever get a pass to post in an MRB you were banned from to defend yourself from things said there about you?

Yay/Nay? If you have, I intend to give others the same.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:28pm

Super Nova.  He is banned here and while I am Mod, he will never be allowed back in here.  He is, among other things, a doxxer.  The "Shaving" Thread, SN....in case you have forgotten.

Quote:
Super Nova
Gold Member

My precious

Come & join the fun

Re: More sewer revelations!
Reply #34 - Today at 4:51pm Quote
Aussie wrote Today at 3:40pm:
cods wrote Today at 2:35pm:
Bobby. wrote Today at 11:41am:
Aussie has tried to frame Cods with false
quoting but I've sprung him.

He's unfit to be a moderator.

he is doing his best to blacken AiAs name...for reasons known only to himself.....

That was Bobby.

Nope.  I am sick of AiA sugar-coating what he did with Annie and the effect it had on her.

That is me.

Yeah right. I know how much you care about other people.
I was there so I will speak to this point.
AiA post some PMs that Annie didn't like to be posted. So what. Big deal. You have done this many times yourself. This was all due to you and monk dragging Annie into your forum domination games. You are an arsehole and should take responsibility for your own devious actions.

So SN washes off so dismissively with a 'so what' that AiA posted in public a swathe of PMs Annie had sent him.  On the other hand, I am posting what Annie said in public.

You choose to try and use anything that would denigrate anyone you have found that has bettered you at some point. Years later.

Who has bettered me?

Annie was a good soul and AIA and Annie become Ok with each other and spoke and met. So you pick a point in time when people were having a bit of a disagreement and hold it as a grudge forever when the parties involved resolve the issue and built a friendship afterwards.

I suspect Annie was playing both ends.  That is why is will give AiA so leeway.

I have a PM from Annie where she indicates all is well with AIA and she wishes Monk would change but she knows he will not. One also saying Monk tells her he "Loves her". How creepy is that.

There you go....doing exactly what AiA did....purporting to reveal what Annie said to you in a PM.  Give me the date of that PM where she says 'all is well with AiA.'  I'll bet you don't because you fear what I have up my sleeve.....and it is not a PM.

You don't get a mention aussie so that's how important you were to her.

Quote:
from what little I know anne wasnt that much taken with aussie Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes...that is why she leapt at the offer that I go there to ambush AiA.

Yeah tough guy. Maybe you wrote this BS to her but you would never invest the money and time to do so.
You are full of poo.
Come and visit me, I would love you to ambush me.

Sure.  Give me the address and I'll be there.

Quote:
I think its time her name wasnt bandied around here  just to massage someones ego..... Angry Angry

Noone's ego is being massaged except maybe yours with this sanctimony you invoke to protect the malfeasance of AiA.

Protect AIA from what. An idiot with a grudge that has no bases.

Get a life you silly old man.

The grave offence and serious distress he caused Annie to experience by (a) stuffing around with her status at the sewer, (b) keeping passwords from her, (c) posting that swathe of her PMs, and (c) persisting with a request that she meet with him when she obviously did not want to.

Quote:
sadly some people hang on too everything    they carry the past around with them like a trophy     it isnt it makes them unpleasant and trouble making....and blind to their own behavior... using a dead person is beyond most people... but some somehow always find a reason for them doing it........

If AiA had not lied about how glossy his relationship with Annie was, I would not have done this.  If you had not put in question that Agness was cheering the proposed ambush on, I would not have done this.  If Agnes had not obfuscated about her role, I would not have done this.  If I did otherwise, I'd be exposed to their and your lies.

You say it is lie. I have known AIA a very long time.

I say you are the liar and choose to use maybe 1 interaction with Annie where she was a little concerned to build your case. You neglect the fact that AiA and Annie become friends. I bet you hate that.

I could not care less and neither could Monk.  And it is not just one interaction.

I accuse you of lying and manipulating things to stir up shite like usually. You have nothing better to do with your life. Sad isn't it.

Quote:
it makes sense to them... Sad

most decent people dont see it their way...RIP anne!

Annie is dead. She is totally unaware of this.  The only person I have some empathy with is Monk, and perhaps even, and very very remotely AiA, for a variety of reasons.

So you don't respects the dead and are prepared to use them in your games even though they are not here to correct your position that is wrong. I call this hearsay, not admissible. All you can do is think you have some evidence that is not in the context of the relationship between them was repaired. They met and spoke on the phone many times.

[color=#ff0000]Yet AiA refuses to offer the date of his alleged meeting.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Bloody software here!  Jayzuz.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:26pm:

Nay, and far cough out of my MRB with your GMod schit.  Go and ban someone, you seem to like that.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:55pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
Setanta wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:26pm:

Nay, and far cough out of my MRB with your GMod schit.  Go and ban someone, you seem to like that.

Thanks for the answer, there's one directive I can ignore now. Why is is gmod schit?

Bit of an overreach don't you think? Can you tell me sleuth, how many people I have banned this year?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 7:11pm

The only directive I gave you was to NOT interfere with my bannings here as you were telling me you intended to do.  Further, you know as well as I do that you GMods are not to meddle with, rather, assist the Mods of the MRBs.

Just in the last couple of weeks, you (whether you did or not) are getting the 'credit' for banning Mr Smith (he was giving you a hiding and then...ban) and Monk (Agnes made a big deal about 'reporting' him.)  Did you NOT ban them in the last couple of weeks?  Yay/Nah.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print