Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Cashless Welfare Cards Are A Failure (Read 7398 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Cashless Welfare Cards Are A Failure
Reply #45 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 1:07pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:54am:
Just happens that 99.99 percent of people in those areas who qualify for the card are Aboriginals , you nitwit.

ABEGoringinals only know how to BEG

So it's normal for them

Hervey bay is mostly aboriginalsd?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #46 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:46pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:09am:
Raven wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 12:32am:
We as tax payers are paying basically the equivalent of an entire year of welfare payments per card per person.

Essentially double per person per Centrelink payment. That's a lot of cash.

There are, reportedly, 6700 cards issued in the trial of Indue.

That's about $67 million that we as tax payers paid. That's a lot of cash that could have gone into drug policy, rehab and other services. Instead it went into the bank accounts of Indue.

There are roughly 700,000 unemployed people in Australia. If every single one of them are placed on an Indue card it will cost the tax payer seven billion dollars to transition to cashless welfare. Not to mention disability or aged pension.

What the f.uck is that going to do to the budget surplus?

Sure it sounded like a good idea when people thought it was only f.ucking abbos who would be affected but now it looks like the majority of welfare recipients (i.e. non abbos) are also going to be subject to this card.

All of a sudden it's a bad thing.

No you arent.

How are we not?

Besides why not put the money into creating jobs or rehab centres or something instead of this punishment?

That's exactly what Raven said

Quote:
That's a lot of cash that could have gone into drug policy, rehab and other services. Instead it went into the bank accounts of Indue.

Spot

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 12:12am

Raven wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:46pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:09am:
Raven wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 12:32am:
We as tax payers are paying basically the equivalent of an entire year of welfare payments per card per person.

Essentially double per person per Centrelink payment. That's a lot of cash.

There are, reportedly, 6700 cards issued in the trial of Indue.

That's about $67 million that we as tax payers paid. That's a lot of cash that could have gone into drug policy, rehab and other services. Instead it went into the bank accounts of Indue.

There are roughly 700,000 unemployed people in Australia. If every single one of them are placed on an Indue card it will cost the tax payer seven billion dollars to transition to cashless welfare. Not to mention disability or aged pension.

What the f.uck is that going to do to the budget surplus?

Sure it sounded like a good idea when people thought it was only f.ucking abbos who would be affected but now it looks like the majority of welfare recipients (i.e. non abbos) are also going to be subject to this card.

All of a sudden it's a bad thing.

No you arent.

How are we not?

Besides why not put the money into creating jobs or rehab centres or something instead of this punishment?

That's exactly what Raven said

Quote:
That's a lot of cash that could have gone into drug policy, rehab and other services. Instead it went into the bank accounts of Indue.

Spot

It's nothing more than taking the basis of freedom from people, Aboriginal or not doesn't matter. If you are not allowed to control your own money, you are a slave. I believe they want to do it with pensions too. People that have lived their lives looking after their own finances. Suddenly incompetent and slaves. The cost to the taxpayer the welfare handed out doubled. Insanity.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #48 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 2:01am

Setanta wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 12:12am:
It's nothing more than taking the basis of freedom from people, Aboriginal or not doesn't matter. If you are not allowed to control your own money, you are a slave. I believe they want to do it with pensions too. People that have lived their lives looking after their own finances. Suddenly incompetent and slaves. The cost to the taxpayer the welfare handed out doubled. Insanity.

Spot on... just remember what I said in the past - the Aboriginals, being considered a lower form of life, are always the test pad for social initiatives... once 'proven', that justifies the extension of the social initiative across the entire population... with the predictable outcome that all will be 'treated equally' in their loss of rights, personal sovereignty, and actual reduction in social standing and thus of power within our society.

That is why I opposed "domestic violence laws' formulated on the basis of anecdotal evidence in remote (Aboriginal) communities fraught with DV etc, as somehow becoming a reflection on all of society - and why I oppose them to this day.....

They are an assault on rights, personal sovereignty, and social standing and thus power within society - the power of ONE... or of the individual..... and when the individual no longer has any power........ government prevails in all ways and at all times.... and we all know by now where that leads - to Stalinism and Fascism....

Same applies with this cash card nonsense that has wormed its way in using the same technique.... one thing I'm not, is blind to such things...  all TruthSeers see this clearly... and Truthsayers say it.....

And no - I'm not a 'hippy' or a drug user or anything else...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #49 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 4:18am

Valkie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 1:04pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:06am:
Valkie wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:15pm:
All welfare, every single cent, should be by welfare card.

Controlled so that the money can only be used for food, housing and the necessities of life.

No entertainment, no smokes, no grog.

And if the recipient does not use that fortnights allocated free money, they lose it.
No more hoarding it for trips to Bali.

This free money is a privilege,  not a right.

If you want money to spend how you like.
Get a job.....easy

There are ppl with jobs on that card. Because they dont earn enough to get by the govt gives them a couple dollars anad they have to have their money controlled. What about pensions? Govt wants pensioners on it too. In fact some are already. You dont think they have the right to control their own money? what is wrong with you?

Spot

As a self funded retiree ......to be.
I worked hard, saved my money and will live comfortably ( not on the thieving grubberments stolen cash)

If you have not planned for the future, educated yourself or worked hard and saved.
What gives you the right to demand money for nothing?

Bring on the card for all.
If you want free cash to live on, you have to jump through hoops.

Or you can work

Easy

Its the middle aged women who are in trouble. They raised families back when it was the right thing to do.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #50 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 11:41am

Controlled so that the money can only be used for food, housing and the necessities of life.

And if the recipient does not use that fortnights allocated free money, they lose it.

Get a job.....easy

There are ppl with jobs on that card. Because they dont earn enough to get by the govt gives them a couple dollars anad they have to have their money controlled. What about pensions? Govt wants pensioners on it too. In fact some are already. You dont think they have the right to control their own money? what is wrong with you?

Spot

I worked hard, saved my money and will live comfortably ( not on the thieving grubberments stolen cash)

If you have not planned for the future, educated yourself or worked hard and saved.

Or you can work

Easy

No card without a proven history of abusing the privilege...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 12:01pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 12:12am:

There's  more to it. The company that's been hand-picked by the government to receive the exclusive contract for these cards has strong links to the Coalition parties - particularly the Nationals. The President of the National Party of Australia was a former director and still owns shares through a family trust. This is crony corruption on a massive scale.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2019 at 3:33pm by Bam »  

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #52 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:00pm

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #53 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:16pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 4:18am:

Get a job.....easy

Spot

Or you can work

Easy

Its the middle aged women who are in trouble. They raised families back when it was the right thing to do.

Spot

My wife was a stay home mother.
Raised our children while I worked.
Was the best and most efficient way, and I was happy to do it that way.

Of course she has no super
And the grubberment does not take into account her years of support and volunteer work she has done.
But, no matter, my super is more than adequate to support both of us comfortably into retirement.

Unlike the parasites in this world
I have planned and prepared for my future.
And will live comfortably into retirement as well as leaving a sizable inheritance to my children.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #54 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:17pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:16pm:

Get a job.....easy

Spot

Or you can work

Easy

Spot

And the grubberment does not take into account her years of support and volunteer work she has done.
But, no matter, my super is more than adequate to support both of us comfortably into retirement.

And will live comfortably into retirement as well as leaving a sizable inheritance to my children.

Your story is exactly why i posted that. Are you saying that woman is a "parasite" because she doesnt have a valkie to look after her?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 3:36pm

Cashless Welfare Cards are just another way to punish people on welfare.

It's high taxing Govts. that have made it almost impossible to employ anyone
unless you're a large multinational company.
Open a business and straight away set
yourself up as a cash cow for the Govt.

So - how to deal with it? - punish the unemployed!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #56 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 5:36pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:17pm:

Get a job.....easy

Spot

Or you can work

Easy

Spot

Your story is exactly why i posted that. Are you saying that woman is a "parasite" because she doesnt have a valkie to look after her?

Spot

You just don't get it do you.
Her role was to look after the kids and bring them up in a loving , caring household.
To be there and support me so that I could earn an income and allow us both to enjoy life.

She saw all three kids to adulthood, being there not only for them, but for many other people who needed help.
Even our grandchildren have benifitted from her care.
She has volunteered all her life with various groups, putting in many hours of hard work, she is well known among the elderly in our area as the go to in times of need.

A parasite?
Far, far from it.
The only difference from my working is that I get paid, she does far more in areas I woukd not go.

I also volunteer, I believe that giving of oneself is good for ones soul.
Karma you might say, I also help the elderly in our area, fixing things and helping where ever I can.
Only the other night I had to help an elderly resident who had a fall, I had to take her to the hospital, wait while she was checked and patched up, and take her home.
The next day I fitted a hand rail where she fell.
I ask nothing for this, expect nothing and would take nothing if offered.

Now, lest look at the dole bludgers.
How many actually give help to anyone freely?
Where my wife volunteers, she is in charge of those who are sent for WFTD or community service for doing naughties.
Getting them to work is nigh on impossible, for the most part.

And the two abbos refused to do anything at all.

Get your head out of your arse and work out what a parasite is.
and never ever mention my wife again.
You are not good enough to wipe the mud off her shoes.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #57 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 6:03pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:17pm:

Get a job.....easy

Spot

Or you can work

Easy

Spot

Spot

You just don't get it do you.
Her role was to look after the kids and bring them up in a loving , caring household.
To be there and support me so that I could earn an income and allow us both to enjoy life.

She saw all three kids to adulthood, being there not only for them, but for many other people who needed help.
Even our grandchildren have benifitted from her care.
She has volunteered all her life with various groups, putting in many hours of hard work, she is well known among the elderly in our area as the go to in times of need.

A parasite?
Far, far from it.
The only difference from my working is that I get paid, she does far more in areas I woukd not go.

I also volunteer, I believe that giving of oneself is good for ones soul.
Karma you might say, I also help the elderly in our area, fixing things and helping where ever I can.
Only the other night I had to help an elderly resident who had a fall, I had to take her to the hospital, wait while she was checked and patched up, and take her home.
The next day I fitted a hand rail where she fell.
I ask nothing for this, expect nothing and would take nothing if offered.

Now, lest look at the dole bludgers.
How many actually give help to anyone freely?
Where my wife volunteers, she is in charge of those who are sent for WFTD or community service for doing naughties.
Getting them to work is nigh on impossible, for the most part.

And the two abbos refused to do anything at all.

Get your head out of your arse and work out what a parasite is.
and never ever mention my wife again.
You are not good enough to wipe the mud off her shoes.

Way to put words in my mouth. What 2 abnos?

There's no difference between your wife and other women that have to claim a pension except that you ate still there.

Spot

PS you brought her up

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #58 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 9:07am

Cash is king for the ALP ...

Wink

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 1:24pm

As dole bludgers on taxpayer funded WELFARE refuse to live in a sustainable way then along came the cashless welfare card to force them onto the right side of the tracks.

And it has been a success which is why the dole bludgers complain.

Is Blackday on Newstart ? Sounds like it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print