Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump V Media (Read 677 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Trump V Media
Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm

RESENTMENT:

When the Media hates having no control over Trump because it did not create him and thus keeps trying to break him.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Trump V Media
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:46pm

Besides the Blue Brunettes, Grey Raven-haired, the Blacks and  the Yellows not liking Trump because he is a 'Red' Ranga.

Racism in'nit?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:40pm

Trump should stop giving them a reason to report?

He should stop lying, that would be a good start.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:42pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:40pm:

Considering its his honest approach (Twittering the Public - to leave it up to them and not the Media, to make their own choices of him) that seems to be getting under the skin of the Media.
That I find your post Sad Kangaroo as one of the most pathetic replies I've read from you.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 5:39am

Jasin wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:42pm:

Considering its his honest approach (Twittering the Public - to leave it up to them and not the Media, to make their own choices of him) that seems to be getting under the skin of the Media.
That I find your post Sad Kangaroo as one of the most pathetic replies I've read from you.  Roll Eyes

That fact that you think Trump using a platform to lie directly to the people, not via the white house press secretary but via Twitter is him taking an "honest" approach is one of the most pathetic replies I've ever read from you.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:08am

You first Nuclear Hurricane  Roll Eyes

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:53am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:08am:

You first Nuclear Hurricane  Roll Eyes

I've expressed no surprise at all if it were true that Trump said that, but I've never actually claimed he did.  So please, if you want to make the claim that I'm lying, quote the lie, or bugger off back under your bridge.
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:58am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 1:11pm

As Matt Schlapp mentioned on the ABC's Drum when interviewed.
Trump's Twitters allows the Public to see his vulnerable side of being upfront and honest. Unsanitised and distorted by Media and 1984 Big Brother editing. He puts his faith in the people more than the Media and that's why he does it.
Very smart President.

He reminds me of
Reynard the Fox

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm:
RESENTMENT:

When the Media hates having no control over Trump because it did not create him and thus keeps trying to break him.

or could it be that Trump simply lies about everything and so the media as the people who speak truth to power, have nothing else to do but report negative stories about him.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 8:01pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
RESENTMENT:

or could it be that Trump simply lies about everything and so the media as the people who speak truth to power, have nothing else to do but report negative stories about him.

Nope. The only spin you're good at is when the wheels turn on your Jaguar while you sleeze for the young pussy with your toupee on backwards.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 9:22pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 8:01pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
RESENTMENT:

Nope. The only spin you're good at is when the wheels turn on your Jaguar while you sleeze for the young pussy with your toupee on backwards.

So Trump doesn't lie then?

Sounds like TDS...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print