Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jet mysteriously 'falls out of sky'. (Read 611 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Jet mysteriously 'falls out of sky'.
Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:22pm

Did any of you like that little example of the originally Australian innovation known as Polaris. That sends a burst of 'beam' to a High Tech mechanical device (Jet Fighter, Tank, Cruiser, etc) and voids it of all operational power like an electrical overload. The more powerful the beam, the more effective on larger machines.

I reckon 'someone' put it to use with a Belgium Jet Fighter recently as the original 'Laser' technology out of South Australia has come a long way in just 20 years. I'm sure it's been passed along many hands too. We all know Australia can't 'keep a secret' like the USA can.

Pending how  many of these 'weapons' are in existence in the world, might have a big impact on the up-coming Global War.
The Polaris Project was originally started as a Laser Technological effort to nullify all incoming Nuclear Missles as  useless peices of metal that fall to the ground, from the sky with no major explosion. The Research and Tests began in South Australia.

...wether it had anything to do with Woomera?

Could this 'weapon' void an entire Global Thermonuclear War? Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Jet mysteriously 'falls out of sky'.
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 11:41pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:22pm:
Did any of you like that little example of the originally Australian innovation known as Polaris. That sends a burst of 'beam' to a High Tech mechanical device (Jet Fighter, Tank, Cruiser, etc) and voids it of all operational power like an electrical overload. The more powerful the beam, the more effective on larger machines.

I reckon 'someone' put it to use with a Belgium Jet Fighter recently as the original 'Laser' technology out of South Australia has come a long way in just 20 years. I'm sure it's been passed along many hands too. We all know Australia can't 'keep a secret' like the USA can.

Pending how  many of these 'weapons' are in existence in the world, might have a big impact on the up-coming Global War.
The Polaris Project was originally started as a Laser Technological effort to nullify all incoming Nuclear Missles as  useless peices of metal that fall to the ground, from the sky with no major explosion. The Research and Tests began in South Australia.

Should I move this to fringe?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 8:43am

Setanta wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 11:41pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:22pm:

Should I move this to fringe?

Don't see how changing boards would help much in a nuclear war ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:39pm

So you guys never heard of the Polaris project(s) from way back?
Somehow, I'm not surprised.

That's right - you guys are back there at the End of the World, with the USA. No wonder you are behind the times.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 12:08am

Sounds more like a computer scrambler - nothing like a good old Pilot Mk I ...and redundant operating systems - the A-10 has three - FBW, hydraulic and solid metal 'bars'  ..

".. and somebody has to fly that sucker - and that somebody is called a .. pilot!  No Buck Rogers, kiss your mega-bucks goodbye..."  (apologies to The Right Stuff)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:45am

Is it all a LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENY plot to end the WORLD ???

After all those Greeny protest marches were about the end of the world.

There is a rumor that hackers can hack into a Tesla Electric Toy Car and make it crash.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 8:20pm

juliar wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:45am:
Is it all a LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENY plot to end the WORLD ???

After all those Greeny protest marches were about the end of the world.

There is a rumor that hackers can hack into a Tesla Electric Toy Car and make it crash.

I wouldn't be surprised by such an approach to void the enemy from the sky (tanks, battleships) and render them useless. Everything in those most sophisticated machines of war are also heavily dependent now on a very vulnerable power source. Their systems are locked into the running of the vehicle too, even if it was just petrol.

A beam of intensive electricity given in a short accurate burst towards, say a jet, would 'short' the entire craft, let alone fry most of its insides. The jet would simply fall out of the sky.

Polaris has come a long way since a backyard in the Adelaide hills.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print