Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
USA kids taught Terrorism procedures (Read 417 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

USA kids taught Terrorism procedures
Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:10pm

Anyone seen those clips that are used as Educational Tools for the kids of the USA. Where frightening real life experiences are  re-enacted to emphasis the dangers.
So kids are taught to grab a sharp pencil and scissors and other 'survival' skills against the onslaught of the Terrorism/Mass Shootings (not as many 'bombings' like the Moslems do).

So the kids are taught to get a 'weapon'.
Something sharp.

In truth, it won't be long before parents will be giving their kids Guns to school to protect themselves.
Who knows? Maybe BILLY THE KID might shoot down a Gun Terrorist/Mass Murderer?

The USA is
SELF DESTRUCTING

(
*the Grey Confederates, who lost a war - now watch as the  Blue Yankees begin to 'self destruct' like a suicide.
)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: USA kids taught Terrorism procedures
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:12pm

...it won't be long before the kids of the USA are shooting guns everywhere in the breakdown of the Nation as it collapses in on itself, like a gun to its own head.

Just like the Middle-East  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 10:37pm

Yes - kids having to be shown their best chance for surviving a school attack ...

ROE for the cops is they wait for overwhelming force before entering... during which time any school killer goes unchallenged.... with just one mate I know we'd have gone in immediately... half those d1cks would shoot themselves or surrender meekly when confronted by someone armed and dangerous.... it's happened... heroes until they face the reality that they might be the next one to die...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 10:41pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:10pm:
Anyone seen those clips that are used as Educational Tools for the kids of the USA. Where frightening real life experiences are  re-enacted to emphasis the dangers.
So kids are taught to grab a sharp pencil and scissors and other 'survival' skills against the onslaught of the Terrorism/Mass Shootings (not as many 'bombings' like the Moslems do).

So the kids are taught to get a 'weapon'.
Something sharp.

In truth, it won't be long before parents will be giving their kids Guns to school to protect themselves.
Who knows? Maybe BILLY THE KID might shoot down a Gun Terrorist/Mass Murderer?

The USA is
SELF DESTRUCTING

(
*the Grey Confederates, who lost a war - now watch as the  Blue Yankees begin to 'self destruct' like a suicide.
)

The kids who are given guns by their parents for self-defence will have those taken from them at the gates..... I've been on aircraft and I always take note of where I can find a weapon - even a serrated plastic knife can do some harm... I've felt very cautious when a few black and browns gather at the toilet door just behind the cockpit....  Cool

If you're gonna go down, you might as well go down fighting ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print