Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More Trump insiders tied to Epstein (Read 94 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
More Trump insiders tied to Epstein
Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:22pm

Quote:
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin is the 3rd Trump administration member linked to Jeffrey Epstein or his circle

According to The Daily Beast, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin’s name appears on legal documents for a company co-owned by Jean-Luc Brunel, a friend and associate of Epstein.

Brunel is a French modelling scout who one of Epstein’s most prominent accusers, Virginia Giuffre, has accused of rape and of procuring girls for Epstein. Brunel strongly denies the allegations.

Accusations of sexual misconduct against Brunel date back several decades, but he has never been prosecuted.

“I strongly deny having committed any illicit act or any wrongdoing in the course of my work as a scouter or model agencies manager,” he told The Guardian in 2015.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/treasury-sec-mnuchin-listed-as-contact-epstei...

Ah oh...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: More Trump insiders tied to Epstein
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:58pm

Oh dear.

And of course, in a 2002 interview with a New York magazine journalist, Trump said of Epstein:

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print