Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Women lying about domestic violence.......... (Read 2779 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Women lying about domestic violence..........
Reply #30 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:12pm

mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:20am:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:14am:
mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:03am:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:56am:
mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:35am:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:29am:
mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:19am:
She's just appealing to her idiot home base again ... you know, all those folks who liked it better all those years ago?

Meanwhile, a woman dies every week at the hands of her partner or ex-partner..

yes that is true  however  it has nothing to do with women lying in court to achieve their own end...

and yes they do.....LIE in court......

its silly to thinks DV is a one way street...

the old saying a women scorned.. is very true....

they are not all liars  but sadly the few that are do women no service whatever.

Well of course .. but where should the focus be?

on those who do LIE and get caught....

.there needs to be a substantial sentence involved...

look at the women who have been caught lying about the paternity and taking years of child support lying both to the man and the child

everything involved in domestic violence is UGLY...

it all needs exposing....

No. The focus need to be on the fact that one woman dies every week at the hands of their partner or ex-partner.

Of course some women lie. Some men do too. It's human nature. And i agree that such lies should be dealt with harshly ... as should engaging in parental alienation which i firmly believe to be a form of child abuse.

But using parliamentary privilege to go after your son's ex and in doing it shoot a shot across the bow of family violence prevention (which is already pushing poo uphill)( is beyond irresponsible; it's downright dangerous.

you dont know that mothra.......sometimes experience can be a good thing.....she is bringing up something that is never talked about.......

as for women dying  what do you think they should do that will stop that???????

what about the children that die????..

they never get a mention when it comes to dv...

we humans are responsible for dv... not some beaurocrat .. where does it start / why does it start/ is this violence born in them.....questions questions....

what can we do to prevent DV in the first place...

Rubbish Cods. It's talked about relentlessly and almost every woman is accused of lying.

There are entire organisations that exist on the premise that women are usually lying. The internet and talk back shows reek of it.

If you want evidence of the kinds of grubby sentiments that follow Hanson's once-again dangerous rhetoric, look at what is coming out (and will yet come out) in this thread alone.

Meanwhile, a woman dies every week at the hands of her partner or ex-partner.

Been telling yez for ages now that using proxy violence and a totally unbalanced in favour or one side approach, requiring zero proof, and using the courts and cops as bullies - is a surefire way to ramp up violence - since it IS violence.

Again I ask - how many situations are inflamed by the violent intervention of the courts without proper reason and in a totally one-sided way - i.e. creating an unbalanced balance of power - the precise situation they claim to be seeking to avoid... (hello)...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:13pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:13am:
I know of at least three men who have been falsely accused of domestic violence, so that their spouses can get more.
These three men I have known for many years and I can swear that they are not abusive or violent toward anyone, especially their wives and children.

I know of at least a dozen at work who are being threatened by they spouses with the same bullshite.
They come to me requesting assistance through our employee assistance programme.
I do not know what they are like intimately, but I can see the hopelessness and effect of the intimidation they receive.
A couple of them are on suicide watch.

I do know two who are in fact abusive, but their spouses will not report them.

There are two sides to every coin.
Yes there are abusive relationships
Sometimes the woman is the instigator, using verbal abuse and threats to hound and destroy the man.
Sometime the man lashes out and is crucified for it.

Once women were lashed for being a harping wife
Perhaps this needs to be brought back.

Sounds like you shouldn't hang out with so many people who beat their wives.

Nobody I know has ever once been accused of anything like that.

Get out more - accusations are a dime a dozen.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #32 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:18pm

I know of at least three men who have been falsely accused of domestic violence, so that their spouses can get more.
These three men I have known for many years and I can swear that they are not abusive or violent toward anyone, especially their wives and children.

I know of at least a dozen at work who are being threatened by they spouses with the same bullshite.
They come to me requesting assistance through our employee assistance programme.
I do not know what they are like intimately, but I can see the hopelessness and effect of the intimidation they receive.

Sometimes the woman is the instigator, using verbal abuse and threats to hound and destroy the man.

That right there is the attitude that needs to be stamped out

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #33 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:23pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:12pm:
She's just appealing to her idiot home base again ... you know, all those folks who liked it better all those years ago?

yes that is true  however  it has nothing to do with women lying in court to achieve their own end...

they are not all liars  but sadly the few that are do women no service whatever.

look at the women who have been caught lying about the paternity and taking years of child support lying both to the man and the child

No. The focus need to be on the fact that one woman dies every week at the hands of their partner or ex-partner.

Of course some women lie. Some men do too. It's human nature. And i agree that such lies should be dealt with harshly ... as should engaging in parental alienation which i firmly believe to be a form of child abuse.

But using parliamentary privilege to go after your son's ex and in doing it shoot a shot across the bow of family violence prevention (which is already pushing poo uphill)( is beyond irresponsible; it's downright dangerous.

you dont know that mothra.......sometimes experience can be a good thing.....she is bringing up something that is never talked about.......

we humans are responsible for dv... not some beaurocrat .. where does it start / why does it start/ is this violence born in them.....questions questions....

Rubbish Cods. It's talked about relentlessly and almost every woman is accused of lying.

There are entire organisations that exist on the premise that women are usually lying. The internet and talk back shows reek of it.

If you want evidence of the kinds of grubby sentiments that follow Hanson's once-again dangerous rhetoric, look at what is coming out (and will yet come out) in this thread alone.

Been telling yez for ages now that using proxy violence and a totally unbalanced in favour or one side approach, requiring zero proof, and using the courts and cops as bullies - is a surefire way to ramp up violence - since it IS violence.

Again I ask - how many situations are inflamed by the violent intervention of the courts without proper reason and in a totally one-sided way - i.e. creating an unbalanced balance of power - the precise situation they claim to be seeking to avoid... (hello)...

Yeah there that is again. I don't think so. Again my sister is being taken for everything by a guy that abused her and her children. Are Canberra courts different it are some of you just defending the indefensible?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #34 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:25pm

The house used to go to the mother who was looking after the kids since there's no way she can require those resources and she needs them. In my sisters case she paid for the house!

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:33pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

Yeah there that is again. I don't think so. Again my sister is being taken for everything by a guy that abused her and her children. Are Canberra courts different it are some of you just defending the indefensible?

Spot

One case such as you cite and the ten that mothra sees pf outright violence do not make the norm....... for every relationship that people 'in the frontline of DV' see - there are thousands of relationships outside of that - the one case does not equate to the norm - which is why the current approach is all wrong and seeks to find one needle in a haystack by burning down the haystack...

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 2:41pm

False allegations of child sexual abuse are quite common, many times they are made by the female  in a bid for supremacy in custody battles then withdrawn later. Ive known lawyers to directly suggest to women that things would go more favourably for them in court if there was a question of abuse towards the children.
False allegations of rape by females are also quite common which is why the coppers in general examine quite minutely the details of the alleged assault. Of course people like Mothra would like males hung, drawn and quartered based on an allegation thats likely to be false. Lots of males get their lives destroyed by these common false allegations.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 2:47pm

rhino wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 2:41pm:
False allegations of child sexual abuse are quite common, many times they are made by the female  in a bid for supremacy in custody battles then withdrawn later. Ive known lawyers to directly suggest to women that things would go more favourably for them in court if there was a question of abuse towards the children.
False allegations of rape by females are also quite common which is why the coppers in general examine quite minutely the details of the alleged assault. Of course people like Mothra would like males hung, drawn and quartered based on an allegation thats likely to be false. Lots of males get their lives destroyed by these common false allegations.

And what did you do about it?

How did they 'directly suggest?'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm

So must be easy to produce evidence of it.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:28pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm:

Already have on this subject many times. Women lie about this stuff all the time. however.
Quote:
This investigation is a case study of one police agency in a small metropolitan area in the Midwestern United States. This city was picked because it offered an almost model laboratory for studying false rape allegations. False rape allegations were investigated from 1978 to 1987. A ranking police official notified the investigators whenever a rape charge was declared false and provided records of the case. In the study, 41 percent of the total disposed rape cases were officially declared false.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=191920

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm:

Sounds like you shouldn't hang out with so many people who beat their wives.

Nobody I know has ever once been accused of anything like that.

Get out more - accusations are a dime a dozen.....

Grin Grin gweggie knows all about allegations  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 4:05pm

what moron got hanson to chair something as important as this?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 4:07pm

rhino wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:28pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm:

Already have on this subject many times. Women lie about this stuff all the time. however.
Quote:
This investigation is a case study of one police agency in a small metropolitan area in the Midwestern United States. This city was picked because it offered an almost model laboratory for studying false rape allegations. False rape allegations were investigated from 1978 to 1987. A ranking police official notified the investigators whenever a rape charge was declared false and provided records of the case. In the study, 41 percent of the total disposed rape cases were officially declared false.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=191920

that's a US site. try again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 4:09pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
what moron got hanson to chair something as important as this?

Beggars belief, doesn't it?

Morrison is making Abbott look like a half decent PM.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #44 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 4:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:33pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

Spot

One case such as you cite and the ten that mothra sees pf outright violence do not make the norm....... for every relationship that people 'in the frontline of DV' see - there are thousands of relationships outside of that - the one case does not equate to the norm - which is why the current approach is all wrong and seeks to find one needle in a haystack by burning down the haystack...

No according to the lawyers it's quite common. Apparently they are trying to be 'fair' although it's a strange definition of fair

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print