Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Women lying about domestic violence.......... (Read 2783 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Women lying about domestic violence..........
Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:19am

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/pauline-hanson-lashes-women-lying-about-domestic-vio...

"Pauline Hanson lashes women 'lying' about domestic violence in family courts

Pauline Hanson, who the prime minister has chosen to help run an inquiry into family courts, has accused some women of lying to gain custody of their children.

Pauline Hanson has launched an extraordinary attack against women who she says are lying about domestic violence in the family courts.

The prime minister has selected the One Nation leader to co-chair a new parliamentary inquiry into family law.

Senator Hanson says some women are "making up" domestic violence allegations in the courts.

"There are people out there who are nothing but liars and who will use that in the court system," she told ABC radio on Wednesday."

What think ye, my fearless warriors for truth, justice and the Australian way?   Cool  Let's hear it from the monkeys....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Women lying about domestic violence..........
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:01am

Here yez go - for the intellectuals among yez:-

We've had the Spanish Inquisition rampant since the advent of affirmative action, and all the other legislations and policies to 'protect' women and other   Grin "minorities" from the realities of having to work .....

(Been waiting for this one)....

In Shakespeare's "The Tempest" (as modern portrayed  in "Forbidden Planet") - the highly advanced race (the Krell) are destroyed by Monsters From The Id (their own Ids or unconscious personae).. through a machine designed by 'science'....

What we have here (is a failure to communicate) ... what we have here is fresh Monsters From the Id - social science and its 'advances' are based on pseudo-science and are based on anecdotal evidence and 'feeling' .. ergo they are true Monsters From the Id and are not true creations of science but are instead a machine devised to perpetuate the desires of the Id, and like the mindless and invisible monster in Forbidden Planet, feed off the unconscious (and remorseless) desire for revenge, domination, hatred, and killing - and thus are destructive without genuine thought or consideration or even humanity.

Only at the very end does Morbius realise, with the pending destruction of all that he holds dear - that this very Monster is from his own Id... the social science Monster created .... is devouring and destroying all without reason or thought or humanity... it simply does not know the difference between 'good' and 'bad' - it only knows that it must act on feeling........

Truly Shakespeare was a prescient man.... and social science is the translation of humanity into a Nazi style Ubermensch 'reasoning', making it easy to obliterate 'Untermenschen' without remorse, thought or humanity** ....

**that is why, from Day One, I have opposed discussion of men and women as 'male' and 'female', and why I continue to my last breath to oppose 'social science' - people and other sentient beings are not specimens to be used and pushed around the board at whim or at will.... hence my opposition to such things as 'domestic violence laws' and other social science nonsense..... (you'll all get there one day)...

.. and you can hardly understand what power is destroying you .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 7:57am

Where does Hanson get her information....I would like some more evidence based reasoning apart from Hanson's opinion before I believe anything this woman says....Just using Hanson's logic in not believing woman who cannot support their argument with proof???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:08am

If there is anyone that needs to show their receipts, it Hanson.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:10am

And of course what is not mentioned there is that Hanson has disclosed (using the protection of parliamentary privilege) that her Son was accused (of course she claims, falsely) by his ex of sexual misconduct with their child.  Sure, Hanson has no axe to grind.  She should take NO part in that enquiry.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:28am

Aussie wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:10am:
And of course what is not mentioned there is that Hanson has disclosed (using the protection of parliamentary privilege) that her Son was accused (of course she claims, falsely) by his ex of sexual misconduct with their child.  Sure, Hanson has no axe to grind.  She should take NO part in that enquiry.

Indeed.

It's an absolute joke.

Then again, that's what you get when a clown is left to run the country.

"Pauline Hanson has used parliamentary privilege to publicly accuse the ex-wife of her son of making false claims that he sexually abused his own child."

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:40am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:28am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:10am:

Indeed.

It's an absolute joke.

Then again, that's what you get when a clown is left to run the country.

"Pauline Hanson has used parliamentary privilege to publicly accuse the ex-wife of her son of making false claims that he sexually abused his own child."

My guess is the ex will have her own version of events....The problem is she does not have the benefit of Parliamentary Privilege to slander someone....The price of doing dirty deals with this horrible woman???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:13am

I know of at least three men who have been falsely accused of domestic violence, so that their spouses can get more.
These three men I have known for many years and I can swear that they are not abusive or violent toward anyone, especially their wives and children.

I know of at least a dozen at work who are being threatened by they spouses with the same bullshite.
They come to me requesting assistance through our employee assistance programme.
I do not know what they are like intimately, but I can see the hopelessness and effect of the intimidation they receive.
A couple of them are on suicide watch.

I do know two who are in fact abusive, but their spouses will not report them.

There are two sides to every coin.
Yes there are abusive relationships
Sometimes the woman is the instigator, using verbal abuse and threats to hound and destroy the man.
Sometime the man lashes out and is crucified for it.

Once women were lashed for being a harping wife
Perhaps this needs to be brought back.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:19am

She's just appealing to her idiot home base again ... you know, all those folks who liked it better all those years ago?

Meanwhile, a woman dies every week at the hands of her partner or ex-partner..

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:29am

mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:19am:
She's just appealing to her idiot home base again ... you know, all those folks who liked it better all those years ago?

yes that is true  however  it has nothing to do with women lying in court to achieve their own end...

and yes they do.....LIE in court......

its silly to thinks DV is a one way street...

the old saying a women scorned.. is very true....

they are not all liars  but sadly the few that are do women no service whatever.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:35am

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:29am:

yes that is true  however  it has nothing to do with women lying in court to achieve their own end...

they are not all liars  but sadly the few that are do women no service whatever.

Well of course .. but where should the focus be?

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:41am

I wonder what percentage of women are liars according to Hanson?

Does she have any percentage in mind?

1%?

50%?

90%?

Where does she get any evidence from for such a claim?  Roll Eyes

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:44am

Captain Nemo wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:41am:
I wonder what percentage of women are liars according to Hanson?

Does she have any percentage in mind?

1%?

50%?

90%?

Where does she get any evidence from for such a claim?  Roll Eyes

According to the crazed MRA, it's most of us.

And it's precisely idiots like that that this will be music to the ears of.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:56am

mothra wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:35am:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:29am:

Well of course .. but where should the focus be?

on those who do LIE and get caught....

.there needs to be a substantial sentence involved...

look at the women who have been caught lying about the paternity and taking years of child support lying both to the man and the child

everything involved in domestic violence is UGLY...

it all needs exposing....

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:59am

Of course Patriotic Pauline is correct - she IS a woman after all and she knows what women get up to. The maternal instinct is very strong.

Wonder if the abortion debate will get a mention ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print