Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What sort of people 'do this" (Read 406 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

What sort of people 'do this"
Sep 18th, 2019 at 10:01am

[urlhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-coast/child-killer-warren-ross-charged-with-assaulting-other-kids/news-story/318831b9bc60bd11ca373cbbfa09a1f8][/url]

A convicted child killer serving 40 years jail for the brutal prolonged murder of a two-year-old girl has been charged with assaulting two other children.

Warren James Ross was convicted by a Supreme Court jury of the murder of Tanilla Warrick-Deaves who died on August 27, 2011, following weeks of sustained abuse.

The trial heard Tanilla died two months after Ross moved into his new girlfriend’s house at Watanobbi.

Horrific evidence was tendered during the trial of Tanilla’s final days in which Ross slammed her head into a shower screen as part of “toilet training”, smashed her head into a linen cupboard twice and held her over a toilet with one leg yelling “you’re a black dog”.

The court heard he failed to get medical attention for more than 24 hours until she died in a pram.

His new girlfriend Donna Deaves was jailed for 12 years for her part in her daughter’s death.

Justice Stephen Rothman sentenced Ross to 40 years’ jail, with a minimum sentence of 30 years.

In 2016 Ross unsuccessfully appealed the severity of his sentence, with the NSW Court of Criminal Appeal finding it was not manifestly excessive and his claims he was subject to “onerous” jail conditions were untested and unsubstantiated.

He was not required to appear via video link when his fresh charges were briefly mentioned at Wyong Local Court yesterday.

The court heard it was a “complex matter” relating to his Supreme Court trial in 2013.

Charge sheets tendered to court allege Ross commonly assaulted two other children three times between June 2011 and August 2011.

He has not entered any pleas and the matter returns to court on October 22.

there seems to be no end to us producing MONSTERS...

why torture a 2 yr old???

..   and why would a mother stand by and let him do it??????????.... Cry Cry Cry

its inhumane....its beyond cruel. Angry

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What sort of people 'do this"
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 11:34am

There should be no option except the death penalty. It should be automatic in cases like this.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:36pm

Madness, drug use, the disintegration of values in society, cultural insanities tolerated .....

"You're a black dog"??????

**coughs** not our Darker Brethren, were they?  I know it's not PC to mention, but is that the case?

P.S.  What drives a 'woman' and 'mother' to live with such an animal and permit and actually facilitate this kind of abuse?

P.P.S - bet he's in 'protection' - the Brothers I know, the kind who end up 'inside' over the Usual Suspect charges and Aboriginal Trifectas** etc, would give him hell ..

** Have a little drink and you wind up in gaol..... after supposedly beating on five or six innocent coppers who did nothing and were just bystanders etc ...
   Tongue  Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:42pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 1:07pm

We're not all created the same and some people just have defective wiring.

Yesterday my 2 year old didn't sleep properly at day care and he was being about as bad as a 2 year old can be from the time I picked him up until bed.

Just before bed he was pushing every possible button being the epitome of a  terrible two-year old, and I lost it.

I gave him my serious I'm really angry face and even wagged my finger at him, and he cried, and I felt really bad until he woke up this morning.

Anyone who touches/hurts a child should be drawn and quartered.

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 4:39pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 1:07pm:

Yesterday my 2 year old didn't sleep properly at day care and he was being about as bad as a 2 year old can be from the time I picked him up until bed.

Just before bed he was pushing every possible button being the epitome of a  terrible two-year old, and I lost it.

I gave him my serious I'm really angry face and even wagged my finger at him, and he cried, and I felt really bad until he woke up this morning.

Children can be suicidal in their behaviour from time to time.
But, as adults, we should be capable of containing our anger, especially when dealing with a child.

Harming them is not on the cards, ever.
Only the most cowardly of cowards would harm a child.

And anyone harming my children or grandchildren, are simply asking for evisceration with one of my very sharp knives.

I often wonder how some of my workmates deal with their children, simply because they lose it so quickly at work.
My new boss is a great example, he goes from shouting to yelling to get his way.
I really piss him off when I simply stand there waiting for him to become coherent, so I can quietly put my case forward.
It makes him look like the idiot he is at meetings.

But children, learn their behaviour from their parents.
My three children are quite calm and get their message across through quiet argument,
Well the two girls do, the boy is a bit of a sick.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 5:28pm

If a
SPARTAN
(Greek version of a Nazi, Mafia, Biker, Terrorist, Communist, etc) ever took another woman (conquered) - their children that were fathered by the now dead, get tossed into the pit of Eternal Hunger to feed the War Dogs that went into battle, with their Masters,  to kill any children in the village being attacked.
It's a dog act to kill a child.

...unless its in North Africa where the kids have AK-47's and 'want to kill you first'.
  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 5:34pm

Anyway, the best way to deal with these Dog Dead Beats that commit such hyena crime and pollute the Gaols   Roll Eyes
(Funny how the guy of 200 years ago, who stole a loaf of bread - got treated far more harshly with punishment... than that of the Child Killing Mass Murderer Pedo who gets heaps of Contraband and the 'time' to molest other prisoners 'Today' Huh)

I think they all need to be 'focused' on a more constructive form of Anger Management put in place.
Islam is the Answer!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 5:52pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 1:07pm:

my grand daughter has an 8 yr old who suffers with autism..he was banned from special school for 4 days for a temper tantrum....

I am betting this mongrel monster had all the support of our FREE legal system.to find excuses and reasons for his actions...

and whos to say he wont get time off for what they consider is good behavior while in jail.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

some people should never ever be allowed out....

for me there are no excuses for this type of person...

there were no excuses for the 8 yr old even though he is diagnosed with a disability..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print