Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Rats! Sydney is overrun (Read 2762 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rats! Sydney is overrun
Reply #45 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:52am

This is shytters keyboard at home...

Where your best work comes out hey shytter.
You highly educated harvard professor of bullshyte.

🤮🤮🤮

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 1:35pm

Been over-run by rats ever since they relaxed the rules on who could immigrate here or be a refo here....

Jeez - even the Vietnamers - noted for the intense crime in Vietnamatta etc - (wun Hunna dullah you buy Sa'ah'day Nigh' Speciar in Mekong Crub) ... are now considered part of the furniture... but certain other groups who love the ghetto are not upgrading to suit the West...

There was a guy on TV last night who could have been mistaken for an Australian businessman - but he had an ME name - spoke the lingo etc like a true Aussie....

Given time    

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #47 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:48pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 12:44pm:
Dirty people from dirty countries bring their dirty diseases here since the First Fleet came here and wiped out 2/3rds of the Aboriginal Population with their filth.

As you can see. The Rot still festers here like a Cancer.

Cities are for Dirty People.

I have to say that I agree with you. Rats did come from overseas. And, yes, Caucasians have built up an immunity to the Black Plague.

However, bitching about this rat infestation is not going to solve the issue. Are you going to go into business selling ratsack?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm

Marla wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:51am:
Dirty people from dirty countries bring their dirty diseases here since the First Fleet came here and wiped out 2/3rds of the Aboriginal Population with their filth.

Go hump a chainsaw. Stupid hippie.

Go visit North Korea. Ugly Vampire.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 5:50pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:48pm:

I have to say that I agree with you. Rats did come from overseas. And, yes, Caucasians have built up an immunity to the Black Plague.

However, bitching about this rat infestation is not going to solve the issue. Are you going to go into business selling ratsack?

That's a fair call Unsubrocky.
I think a Moslem in a little white van, parked in Parramatta, with a black market sold Nuke out of a former nation of the USSR with 'stan' in its name - might beat me to it though.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 9:36pm

"Hump a chainsaw". That is a new one.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print