Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: jailed in Iran
Reply #45 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:50am

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
Quote:
It was the biggest empire that had ever existed.

No it was not.  As I keep pointing out, in the terms of area and in the numbers of peoples, the Muslim Empire was a fly speck on the wall, compared to the Mongol and British Empires.  Roll Eyes

FD won't clarify because he revels in being cryptic and tricky - but he's actually quibbling over the word 'had'. And for what its worth, he is right. The Islamic empire was the biggest empire that had ever existed, as in at that point in time - the British and Mongol empires coming after the Islamic empire at its greatest extent.

I did ask if English was his second language. Also, Brian actually made reference to the previous discussion where the exact same thing was patiently pointed out to him repeatedly, and by many people including myself, until he finally got it. His recollection was that it was some kind of victory for him.

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 5:48pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
Quote:

No it was not.  As I keep pointing out, in the terms of area and in the numbers of peoples, the Muslim Empire was a fly speck on the wall, compared to the Mongol and British Empires.  Roll Eyes

FD won't clarify because he revels in being cryptic and tricky - but he's actually quibbling over the word 'had'. And for what its worth, he is right. The Islamic empire was the biggest empire that had ever existed, as in at that point in time - the British and Mongol empires coming after the Islamic empire at its greatest extent.

Problem is, he has made a definitive statement with no time limit on it, Gandalf.

Quote:
It was the biggest empire that had ever existed.[

This is clearly untrue.  QED.  :roll:

Shame on you Gandalf, using your linguistic trickery to make recent immigrants look like idiots.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:59am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:54am

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:34pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:40pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 9:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
Immaterial.  Your claim that the Muslim Empire was the largest has been proved false, FD.

Care to make a new statement that we can prove is false again?  Roll Eyes

So you have completely forgotten that moment when it finally dawned on you, after having it explained by several different people here, that I am right?

Provide a link, FD.

Quote:

There was never a Muslim empire because Muslims were never united under one ruler in their diverse and disparate regions.

FleaDriver is a propagandist.

Its a fair point. The Islamic empire at its greatest extent was in reality at least 3 separate empires. And thats not even taking into accout the many divisions along religious sect lines that tore at society from the very beginning. There was probably only a trully united "Islamic empire" for the first 100 years or so of its existence.

Only for the first hundred years eh? You left out the bit about your militant ideology creating an empire at a rate that also eclipsed anything that had come previously.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/heavy-legacies-our-past.html#islam

Also, can you explain this trickery about the Islamic empire being at it's greatest extent when it was no longer one empire? How is that any different to saying it was actually at it's greatest extent today, with the caveat that it is 50 or so mini Islamic dictatorships? Is the fact that it is united by the militant ideology of Islam what really matters, even if it is divided politically?

Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
And so how is Islam not a toxic presence everywhere in the world today?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/heavy-legacies-our-past.html#golden

« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2019 at 8:02am by freediver »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 10:50am

FD, can you show how this empire used inbreeding to expand at such a disgusting rate?

Do you have a map?

You can then show a correlation, as it were, between violent military expansion and state imposed rape and incest, if not the very causation of such a violent inbred people.

Just not a race, okay? Don't let G try that one.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 3:01pm

There is a strong correlation between Muhammad having sex with his relatives and treating women like camels and Muslims using this as an excuse to support incest and treat women like camels.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 3:52pm

Mongol Empire

British Empire

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 5:33pm

freediver wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 3:01pm:
There is a strong correlation between Muhammad having sex with his relatives and treating women like camels and Muslims using this as an excuse to support incest and treat women like camels.

I see. You must be really cranky with the European aristocracy too, no?

Can you post the inbreeding map on them?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 6:01pm

Hey abu can you inform us please: Do Europeans today 2019 practice child sex and inbreeding because some gentry did in the past?

I know that muzzies are practicing child sex and inbreeding because the best of examples, the founder of their death cult, did in the 7th century.

I believe that these two said depravities are frowned upon by Europeans today 2019.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 6:07pm

moses wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 6:01pm:
Hey abu can you inform us please: Do Europeans today 2019 practice child sex and inbreeding because some gentry did in the past?

I know that muzzies are practicing child sex and inbreeding because the best of examples, the founder of their death cult, did in the 7th century.

I believe that these two said depravities are frowned upon by Europeans today 2019.

Funny, they don't seem to be undertaking that practice in countries where it is outlawed, including of course, Muslims countries where it is outlawed, Moses.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:09pm

moses wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 6:01pm:

No, Moses, they practice child sex and inbreeding today because they've made a vow of celibacy.

Nothing to do with any 7th century examples for all mankind, dear.

Anyway, it's all good. Europeans are not a race.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 3:42pm

abu wrote: Quote:
No, Moses, they practice child sex and inbreeding today because they've made a vow of celibacy.

The big difference between the ones who took the vows of celibacy and the ones who are following a religious and cultural directive, is fairly easy to show.

The ones who took the vows of celibacy are twisted sneaks who snivel around disobeying the teachings of their founder and the laws of their country and religious doctrine.

The ones who do it because their prophet muhammad and god allah were 100% in favour of such activities, do not sneak around in hiding committing their depraved deeds, they know that they are culturally and religiously accepted.

One of the main reasons islam is not 21st century compatible, is this unquestioned acceptance of a child sex predator as being the epitome of behaviour for mankind.

Thousands of innocent people have died at the hands of muslims because they were accused of insulting or speaking blasphemy against this *prophet* who was a practicing child sex predator.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #55 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 4:17pm

What Karnal is trying to say is that when Muslims have sex with children, they are following the example of their sinister profit. When Christians do it, they are breaking their vows. Which is why it is still legal and widespread in so many Muslim countries.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:54am

freediver wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 4:17pm:
What Karnal is trying to say is that when Muslims have sex with children, they are following the example of their sinister profit. When Christians do it, they are breaking their vows. Which is why it is still legal and widespread in so many Muslim countries.

Only one I can find, FD: Saudi Arabia.

The lowest age of consent (marriage) I could find in a Muslim country was 15 for girls in Iran. 18 for boys.

What do you think of Saudi Arabia having no age of consent?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:56am

moses wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 3:42pm:

The big difference between the ones who took the vows of celibacy and the ones who are following a religious and cultural directive, is fairly easy to show.

The ones who took the vows of celibacy are twisted sneaks who snivel around disobeying the teachings of their founder and the laws of their country and religious doctrine.

The ones who do it because their prophet muhammad and god allah were 100% in favour of such activities, do not sneak around in hiding committing their depraved deeds, they know that they are culturally and religiously accepted.

One of the main reasons islam is not 21st century compatible, is this unquestioned acceptance of a child sex predator as being the epitome of behaviour for mankind.

Thousands of innocent people have died at the hands of muslims because they were accused of insulting or speaking blasphemy against this *prophet* who was a practicing child sex predator.

If this was the case, why do religious countries like Iran have a minimum age for marriage?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 1:39pm

freediver wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:54am:
Only for the first hundred years eh? You left out the bit about your militant ideology creating an empire at a rate that also eclipsed anything that had come previously.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/heavy-legacies-our-past.html#islam

Yes, Islam was remarkably successful in terms of its spread and influence.

Not sure what your point is though. Did you think about making one, or is this just yet another random flailing around?

freediver wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:54am:
Also, can you explain this trickery about the Islamic empire being at it's greatest extent when it was no longer one empire?

Not everything about Islam is sinister trickery FD. All you need to do is add an 's' to the end of the first 'empire' in your sentence. That should remove the apparent inconsistency that you are bizarrely making a big deal out of.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 1:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:56am:
moses wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 3:42pm:

If this was the case, why do religious countries like Iran have a minimum age for marriage?

How ever do so called "Islamic" countries get away with making it illegal - and by implication, morally wrong, to marry a 9 year old??

Such a notion would not only be impossible, but completely laughable - according to FD.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print