Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
There will be no new little ice age (Read 2325 times)
Debunking David Dubyne

Debunking the GSM Scam

Melbourne
Re: There will be no new little ice age
Reply #30 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 2:43pm:
Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 1:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 10:00pm:
lee wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 9:52pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
This was predicted:

"NASA – Next solar cycle will be weakest in 200 years"

Monk doesn't know.

Who cares? Did NASA also state that the whole planet is going to cool as a result? No.

The notion that we are heading into an ice age is garbage science put forward by:
Youtubers
Bloggers
Non-qualified people who speak to the subject matter.

I am yet to see a peer reviewed scientific study that agrees / demonstrates that we are going to enter a new ice age as a result of the current GSM. When you or anyone has a credible source please come back to me.

Hi Monk,
what about Robert Felix?

Definitely not Monk.

What about him? One person who claims we are heading into an ice-age does not equate to peer reviewed scientific studies. Oh, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that he as been discredited and debunked time and time again.

Again, once you have credible peer reviewed scientific studies that show we are entering a mini ice age please share them.

You did not answer my question regarding NASA - did they also claim the entire earth will enter a new ice age as a result of the pending GSM?
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:24pm by Debunking David Dubyne »  

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:51pm

"CHINESE SCIENTISTS WARN OF IMMINENT GLOBAL COOLING"

"The paper, which has been accepted for publication by the online Journal of Geophysical Research, found that winds from Arctic Siberia have been growing weaker for thousands of years, the conifer tree line has been retreating north, and there has been a steady rise in biodiversity in a general warming trend that continues today. "

"“Driving forces include the sun, the atmosphere, and its interaction with the ocean,” Wu explained. “We have detected no evidence of human influence. But that doesn’t mean we can just relax and do nothing.” "

"After more than 13 years of dedicated research across volcanic lakes in the wilderness of the Greater Khingan Mountain Range in Inner Mongolia, the scientists collected and crunched climate data spanning as far back as 10,000 years.

And their findings confirmed an earlier study by a separate team of Chinese scientists, published in 2014, which first detected the 500-year cyclical pattern of China’s summer monsoons and linked it to solar activity.

The 2014 paper, which drew on 5,000 years’ worth of proxy data, suggested the current warm phase would end within the next several decades, ushering in a brutal 250-year cooling phase."

https://electroverse.net/chinese-scientists-warn-of-imminent-global-cooling/

IP Logged

Debunking David Dubyne

Debunking the GSM Scam

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

"The paper, which has been accepted for publication by the online Journal of Geophysical Research, found that winds from Arctic Siberia have been growing weaker for thousands of years, the conifer tree line has been retreating north, and there has been a steady rise in biodiversity in a general warming trend that continues today. "

"“Driving forces include the sun, the atmosphere, and its interaction with the ocean,” Wu explained. “We have detected no evidence of human influence. But that doesn’t mean we can just relax and do nothing.” "

"After more than 13 years of dedicated research across volcanic lakes in the wilderness of the Greater Khingan Mountain Range in Inner Mongolia, the scientists collected and crunched climate data spanning as far back as 10,000 years.

And their findings confirmed an earlier study by a separate team of Chinese scientists, published in 2014, which first detected the 500-year cyclical pattern of China’s summer monsoons and linked it to solar activity.

The 2014 paper, which drew on 5,000 years’ worth of proxy data, suggested the current warm phase would end within the next several decades, ushering in a brutal 250-year cooling phase."

Nice quote now lets analyse it shall we?

Firstly, the "scientists" mentioned do not have their full names listed, no credentials listed and no link to their "study" - please provide these.

Secondly, the "online journal of geophysical research" does not appear to exist, a simple google search yields no results - please provide a link to this journal.

Thirdly, Electroverse is a known junk science regurgitator that cherry picks "cold" events to suit their narrative of a pending ice-age.

Fourth, you're taking your news from a BLOG and not actual scientists.

IP Logged

Bobby.

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:07pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

https://electroverse.net/chinese-scientists-warn-of-imminent-global-cooling/

Thanks Lee -
it also says

but now the prospect of a sudden and severe bout of global cooling
is on the horizon and poses a serious danger.

IP Logged

Bobby.

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:10pm

Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:04pm:
Definitely not Monk.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck
then it's most likely a duck.

How did you come up with this new name?

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Secondly, the "online journal of geophysical research" does not appear to exist, a simple google search yields no results - please provide a link to this journal.

Some deep searching obviously -

"The Journal of Geophysical Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal. It is the flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.[1] It contains original research on the physical, chemical, and biological processes that contribute to the understanding of the Earth, Sun, and solar system. It has seven sections: A (Space Physics), B (Solid Earth), C (Oceans), D (Atmospheres), E (Planets), F (Earth Surface), and G (Biogeosciences). All current and back issues are available online for subscribers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journal_of_Geophysical_Research

"AGU publishes 22 highly respected, peer-reviewed scientific journals covering research in the Earth and space sciences; Eos.org, an online news site (accompanied by a monthly magazine); and award-winning books."

https://publications.agu.org/journals/

That really must have been a comprehensive search you partook. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You do understand "online" was not capitalised, it didn't form part of the publication name. Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2019 at 7:04pm by lee »  

IP Logged

Debunking David Dubyne

Debunking the GSM Scam

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 7:20pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm:

Some deep searching obviously -

"The Journal of Geophysical Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal. It is the flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.[1] It contains original research on the physical, chemical, and biological processes that contribute to the understanding of the Earth, Sun, and solar system. It has seven sections: A (Space Physics), B (Solid Earth), C (Oceans), D (Atmospheres), E (Planets), F (Earth Surface), and G (Biogeosciences). All current and back issues are available online for subscribers."

"AGU publishes 22 highly respected, peer-reviewed scientific journals covering research in the Earth and space sciences; Eos.org, an online news site (accompanied by a monthly magazine); and award-winning books."

That really must have been a comprehensive search you partook. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You do understand "online" was not capitalised, it didn't form part of the publication name. Wink

As the poster it is incumbent upon YOU to provide sources and not those who are reading it.

I note that you did not provide any links to the "published" study, nor any biographies of the  "scientists" / their full names / other credited works / their credentials.

I also note that the link you provided is from wikipedia (highly reputable) and the following link to AGU has nothing at all in common with your original referred journal "American Geophysical Union"

Seems to me that you're not doing very comprehensive searches and if it were not for me asking questions, none of this would have been unearthed.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 8:23pm

Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 7:20pm:
As the poster it is incumbent upon YOU to provide sources and not those who are reading it.

poor petal. here's a hanky.

I note that you did not provide any links to the "published" study, nor any biographies of the  "scientists" / their full names / other credited works / their credentials.

I see you have diminished capacity for cognitive reading. Do you understand the phrase "has been accepted for publication"?  Do you understand the difference between that and "has been published"?

I also note that the link you provided is from wikipedia (highly reputable) and the following link to AGU has nothing at all in common with your original referred journal "American Geophysical Union"

Perhaps you should Google AGU or American Geophysical Union publications. But perhaps you can't find it, you do seem to have troubles.

You don't even understand the journal was named "Journal of Geophysical Research" not  "American Geophysical Union", that is the publisher.

Seems to me that you're not doing very comprehensive searches and if it were not for me asking questions, none of this would have been unearthed.

Seems to me you don't have a clue. Are you sure you are not a Jovial Monk  sock. perhaps a bit more Port.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm by lee »  

IP Logged

Debunking David Dubyne

Debunking the GSM Scam

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:52am

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 8:23pm:

poor petal. here's a hanky.

I see you have diminished capacity for cognitive reading. Do you understand the phrase "has been accepted for publication"?  Do you understand the difference between that and "has been published"?

Perhaps you should Google AGU or American Geophysical Union publications. But perhaps you can't find it, you do seem to have troubles.

You don't even understand the journal was named "Journal of Geophysical Research" not  "American Geophysical Union", that is the publisher.

Seems to me you don't have a clue. Are you sure you are not a Jovial Monk  sock. perhaps a bit more Port.

LOL Seems to me that you:
Have no idea who the "Scientists are"
Cannot provide their full names
Cannot provide their credentials
Cannot provide previous published peer reviewed studies
Cannot provide the study your blog mentions

You had to refer to wikipedia to find your so called source

You can't link their "peer reviewed journal"

Poor little petal, come back to us when you have some real proof yeah? Till then, perhaps have a nice cup of tea and take a break - all this thinking must be hard for your tiny little mind.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:16pm

Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:52am:

And then corroborated with the AGU.  You have heard of checking sources? That was done. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I did. You just can't find it. Wink

here is a link to Google Scholar -

https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=nXBPO9YAAAAJ&hl=en

Enjoy

Google is your friend, Wink

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:10pm:
Definitely not Monk.

I have changed my mind. Seems to have less brain cells than Momk.

IP Logged

Bobby.

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:54pm

lee wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:43pm:
Definitely not Monk.

He thinks can turn up and whip me
when all I do is balance the ledger
with both sides of the argument.

IP Logged

Debunking David Dubyne

Debunking the GSM Scam

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:13pm

lee wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:16pm:

And then corroborated with the AGU.  You have heard of checking sources? That was done. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I did. You just can't find it. Wink

here is a link to Google Scholar -

Enjoy

Google is your friend, Wink

Amazing! See now, was it really that hard to do the work that you should have done in the first place when providing opinion without data sources?

none the less it's garbage science that has been debunked time and time and time and time and time again.

Can't wait for no mini ice age to happen.

IP Logged

Debunking David Dubyne

Debunking the GSM Scam

Melbourne
Reply #43 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:54pm:
lee wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:43pm:
Definitely not Monk.

He thinks can turn up and whip me
when all I do is balance the ledger
with both sides of the argument.

What balance?
You actively silence other users when they don't agree with your views?
You actively quote bloggers/youtubers over scientists

You're about as balanced as a 300kg man standing on a pogo-stick.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:20pm

Debunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:13pm:
See now, was it really that hard to do the work that you should have done in the first place when providing opinion without data sources?

Sorry. I could not find an eye dropper small enough to feed you. WinkDebunking David Dubyne wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 2:13pm:
none the less it's garbage science that has been debunked time and time and time and time and time again.

And of course YOU have peer-reviewed references? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print