Iran (Read 1535 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Iran
Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:07pm

Australian woman jailed in Iran named as Melbourne academic Kylie Moore-Gilbert

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-14/australian-academic-jailed-iran-named-kylie-moore-gilbert/11513580

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Iran
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Australian and British bloggers held in Iran named

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-49670973

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:09pm

Hey Iran...F..YOU.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:20pm

Three-fingers Haji Gordon is on the case.

They should be out in no time with the unrivaled diplomatic skills of Three-fingers Haji Gordon.

Why are people risking going to Iran when there is a fear of spies by Iranians?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:26pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:20pm:

They should be out in no time with the unrivaled diplomatic skills of Three-fingers Haji Gordon.

I'll chip in to buy you a ticket to Iran, you'd end up swinging from a crane, ya old poof.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:30pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:26pm:

I'll chip in to buy you a ticket to Iran, you'd end up swinging from a crane, ya old poof.

I must follow the maxim 'beware of Greeks bearing gifts' and decline the gracious offer from Three-fingers Haji Gordon.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:34pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:30pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:26pm:

I must follow the maxim 'beware of Greeks bearing gifts' and decline the gracious offer from Three-fingers Haji Gordon.

Maybe you should go to India instead and study the 2 finger test? Or you could just go see your mate Aussie, the pinner of children for a bit of cabbie style.

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #7 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 5:02pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:09pm:
Hey Iran...F..YOU.

Dey real scared nahhwww. Danks fer dat!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 5:03pm

NUKE the joint if they don't give them back post haste.

A few thousand muzzo less woukd be a good thing.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:40pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 5:05pm

A lot of Iranians are very Academic and well educated.
I think Iranians cope with living in Australia - far easier than other Moslem Nation peoples.

Those people will be well looked after. No beheadings unless so-proclaimed by something akin to our High Court Level, Islamic Law.

This is why the USA fears Iran 'still' (after it got Saddam to do the USA's 'dirty work' against the Khomeini era) - more than any other Islamic Nation. Especially when Iran has no plans to attack the USA and only seeks Islamic justice against the Saudi's.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 5:05pm:
I think Iranians cope with living in Australia - far easier than other Moslem Nation peoples.

Those people will be well looked after. No beheadings unless so-proclaimed by something akin to our High Court Level, Islamic Law.

This is why the USA fears Iran 'still' (after it got Saddam to do the USA's 'dirty work' against the Khomeini era) - more than any other Islamic Nation. Especially when Iran has no plans to attack the USA and only seeks Islamic justice against the Saudi's.

My my - and this post just a day before the Iranians attacked the Saudi's with their Drones.
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 5:12am

NUKE them all

And NUKE Canberra during a major political get together, no one would miss them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 11:00am

Jasin wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:14pm:

My my - and this post just a day before the Iranians attacked the Saudi's with their Drones.
Wink

At least you have the integrity to point out your own errors....

Like with the Chinese - let's be careful to differentiate between their government and the people .... the vast majority of Australians would not support drone-bombing New Zealand over some religious difference... and certainly cultured Iranians would not support this kind of petty tribal thing...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 12:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 11:00am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:14pm:

Wink

At least you have the integrity to point out your own errors....

Like with the Chinese - let's be careful to differentiate between their government and the people .... the vast majority of Australians would not support drone-bombing New Zealand over some religious difference... and certainly cultured Iranians would not support this kind of petty tribal thing...

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I think it is this quality of me that scares a number of members here.

The Iranians are all about 'Allah', while the Saudi's are mostly about $$$ (Oil).
Iran is showing all the other Islamic Nations who to support the most: Allah or Oil (Saudi Arabia)

Iran will show all of Islam that Allah is greater than Oil - especially an Oil that is so important to the USA, that it will risk being seen as doing it for purely self-interest reasons while trying to con the world that it is for everyone's interest to attack... again.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print