Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN TRUMPLAND (Read 281 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN TRUMPLAND
Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:06pm

Quote:
WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN TRUMPLAND

It was another great week for President Trump.

And I guess it’s up to me to spread the word.

Why do I need to trumpet Trump?

Because the President will never get credit for anything he achieves from the biased-liberal, Trump-hating, mainstream media. 

First, because of President Trump’s tireless achievements, the generic Democrat/Republican poll is out. Democrats held a 52-43 lead in advance of the 2018 midterms. Today it’s a dead tie. That bodes well for GOP chances to re-take the House in 2020.

I guess reparations, open borders, free health care for illegals, killing cows and banning straws has its limitations.

Second, Trump single-handedly produced a huge Congressional victory for the GOP.

For days now in the mainstream media, we all heard how the special election for North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District was a ”bellweather race” for Trump.

Why? Because Dan Bishop, the GOP candidate, was 17 points behind only three weeks ago. The media was certain Bishop would lose. So, the media created a narrative that if Bishop lost, Trump was doomed to defeat in 2020.

Guess who won?

A Trump rally on Monday night pulled Bishop and the GOP to victory. I’m betting the media makes this story disappear. Now that Trump won, you’ll never hear another word about it.

Third, the International Police Union Associations, representing over 100,000 police officers, officially endorsed President Trump for re-election. The message is simple: America’s cops love Trump.

Why is Trump and the GOP winning?

*6.2 million Americans are off food stamps because of the still-booming Trump economy.

That saves taxpayers $9 billion annually.

That’s great news to those of us who do all the hard work and pay all the taxes (ie Republicans).

Another Obama Mess Trump had to clean up  Roll Eyes

Trump is smashing it !!  Smiley

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/Shows/The-Wayne-Allyn-Root-Show/vid/0_m29bikqc

BOOM__006.png (9 KB | 6 )
BOOM__006.png

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN TRUMPLAND
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 1:31am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Quote:

Because the President will never get credit for anything he achieves from the biased-liberal, Trump-hating, mainstream media. 

First, because of President Trump’s tireless achievements, the generic Democrat/Republican poll is out. Democrats held a 52-43 lead in advance of the 2018 midterms. Today it’s a dead tie. That bodes well for GOP chances to re-take the House in 2020.

I guess reparations, open borders, free health care for illegals, killing cows and banning straws has its limitations.

Second, Trump single-handedly produced a huge Congressional victory for the GOP.

For days now in the mainstream media, we all heard how the special election for North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District was a ”bellweather race” for Trump.

Why? Because Dan Bishop, the GOP candidate, was 17 points behind only three weeks ago. The media was certain Bishop would lose. So, the media created a narrative that if Bishop lost, Trump was doomed to defeat in 2020.

Guess who won?

A Trump rally on Monday night pulled Bishop and the GOP to victory. I’m betting the media makes this story disappear. Now that Trump won, you’ll never hear another word about it.

Third, the International Police Union Associations, representing over 100,000 police officers, officially endorsed President Trump for re-election. The message is simple: America’s cops love Trump.

*6.2 million Americans are off food stamps because of the still-booming Trump economy.

That’s great news to those of us who do all the hard work and pay all the taxes (ie Republicans).

Don't forget the "green new deal" Serial. Ban the use of fossil fuels and nuclear power.

A policy that would de-industrialize America and ultimately create chaos and the deaths of tens of millions.

At least the Dems would help fulfill 1 commandment of the enigmatic Georgia Guidestones. Reducing the population to 500 million - how crazy are these people?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN TRUMPLAND
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 3:37am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Quote:

Guess who won?

Quote:
............ 6.2 million Americans are off food stamps because of the still-booming Trump economy.

That saves taxpayers $9 billion annually.    ..........

makes ALL those people happier and healthier.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print