Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Oh, Mr Trump, you've done it again (Read 1375 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Oh, Mr Trump, you've done it again
Reply #30 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 2:19am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:41am:
A "loan", eh? How's he going to get it back?

And why would he give them a "loan" as compensation for his sanctions? That wouldn't make sense.

So you've wound your original claim back to Obama giving them an unsubstantiated 5 billion. But it's nice when Mr Trump compensates them with 13.

Yes, I suppose you're right, Rich. Mr Trump sounds really nice.

That's me saying something nice about Mr Trump, so you can't say I'm biased, dear.

You?

I assume he would encourage the IMF to make that loan.

The IMF loves to give loans especially to previously creditor nations (as long as the USD remains the Worlds currency). Once Iran is on the loan drip line its game over for them as a independent nation. Welcome to World hegemonic control!

So Iran represents several threats. One is to Israels control of the ME and the other is a break away from the USD.

That nice!
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2019 at 2:27am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 3:04am

Richdude wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 2:19am:

And why would he give them a "loan" as compensation for his sanctions? That wouldn't make sense.

So you've wound your original claim back to Obama giving them an unsubstantiated 5 billion. But it's nice when Mr Trump compensates them with 13.

That's me saying something nice about Mr Trump, so you can't say I'm biased, dear.

You?

The IMF loves to give loans especially to previously creditor nations (as long as the USD remains the Worlds currency). Once Iran is on the loan drip line its game over for them as a independent nation. Welcome to World hegemonic control!

So Iran represents several threats. One is to Israels control of the ME and the other is a break away from the USD.

That nice!

Yes, I'm sure Lagarde's going to stump up an IMF loan to compensate Iran for Mr Trump's sanctions.

She warned Mr Trump not to abandon the Obama deal too.

Mr Trump's not running out of friends, is he?

How do you think he plans to get those billions out of Congress?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 3:34am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:34pm:
trump

keeping his enemies confused and bewildered as always.

sun tzu  would be proud

It is true that Trump's irrationality gives him an advantage. I think the problem lies not in his lack of rationality but his instability. When he goes down he will go down hard and take a lot of others down with him.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #33 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 3:04am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 2:19am:

You?

That nice!

Yes, I'm sure Lagarde's going to stump up an IMF loan to compensate Iran for Mr Trump's sanctions.

She warned Mr Trump not to abandon the Obama deal too.

Mr Trump's not running out of friends, is he?

How do you think he plans to get those billions out of Congress?

You really do have no idea. Trump is not in charge.

Its more than just business - its control. A debtor nation is subservient to the creditor. The creditor being the IMF, World Bank or BIS. Iran is fighting for it independence - its right to make its own decisions.

Just look at 2 of the former "axis of evil" nations Libya and Iraq - both were creditor nations and sovereign but no longer. Why did Bush label a total of 7 nations thus? Were they really "evil"?

UCC - maritime law - innit!
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2019 at 1:57pm by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print