Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Hillary Clinton Mocks US (Read 2626 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hillary Clinton Mocks US
Reply #30 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 7:16am

everyone should mock trump supporters.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #31 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:59am

I seem to have missed the bit where Hillary has Mocked anyone?
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2019 at 2:18pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 4:10am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 3:31am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 2:39am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 12:24am:
aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:42am:
In all honesty if I ran into Hilary in the street I would go and get a selfie and then I would get an autograph

She's achieved more in her life the most chodes will ever achieve

She obviously haven't achieved as much as Donald j trump

But let's try to keep things in perspective

True, dear. Has Hillary starred in her own TV show? Does she own a gold toilet? Did she ever start a University? Inherit 4 billion?

No, all Hillary has to show for herself is a measly charitable foundation that distributes assistance to developing countries in Africa.

Let's put things into perspective. The Trump Foundation's far more successful, no?

if hilary had gone up against trump in sweden, she would have demolished him.

but americans like the idea of crapping in a gold toilet
they like swagger and theatrics.

and they dont find 'setting up a foundation to help africans " (and then telling everyone about it as a giant "virtue signal") to be entertaining.
it sounds kind of lame and try hard.

and virtue signalling, being lame and try hard will get you a gold star at some school where the teachers like "goody two shoes".
but americans like the "crushing it, dominator, executor, awesome action hero".

dont blame the donald for understanding that "if you want to be a popular kid in the playground, you have to play a game that other kids want to play"

Jean Piaget discovered this fact .
if a primary school kid can get it,
Hilary should have been able to get it

but she was doing too much 'thinking" and not enough "paying attention"

Do they have an electoral council in Sweden?

I'm curious.

The Clinton Foundation pays for immune-suppressing drugs for people with HIV in the shthole countries, dear. Along with the Gates Foundation, it has nearly wiped out the African death toll from malaria.

The Trump Foundation donated a $10,000 portrait of Mr Trump to one of his country clubs and paid a guy a million for getting a hole in one (after a protracted legal battle when Mr Trump refused to pay up).

Yes, Mr Trump, smashing it out of the ballpark, yet again. I'll bet those Swedes want him as their leader too.

You?

Yes Hillary is badly portrayed for her altruistic work - just ask the people of Haiti.

The Clintons had charge of funneling international aid money to devastated Haiti. Unfortunately much of the money never made it to the country and that which did through contracts were Clinton Foundation contributors. Just a co-incidence? For sure! I'm being sarcastic.

The Clintons are slimey crooked ba888tards! They robbed the suffering people and boasted about how great they are. And people like Karnal havent the sophistication or nous to see through it.

So that's a thumbs-up for the Trump Foundation, eh?

Are you allowed to donate in your unknown country, Rich?

Why do you support criminals like Hillary, Karnal?

I live in the Orion Nebula - I only visit here too help straighten out people like you!

New York have banned the Trump Foundation and are considering charges, dear, but it's all good. This administration has proven the Nixon's doctrine that when the president does it, it's not a crime.

I think I can safely say we're all a bit suspicious of a guy who claims to be a patriot but refuses to say which country he's from.

You?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 12:54pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:59am:
I seem to have missed the bit where Hillary has Mocked antone?

I seem to have missed the bit where Hillary's done anything wrong. I've put some thought into it too.

Destroyed upgraded government phones and computers? Standard IT practice.

Had the president approve a foreign nuclear company? The Secretary of State doesn't get a say.

Had Gaddafi murdered? His killers know nothing about Hillary. Libyans hated him.

Used a private email server as Secretary of State? Investigated and determined it couldn't be prosecuted.

Defendended an alledged rapist in court? Well...

Has a husband who makes a million giving a talk? Er...

Wears pants-suits?

Ah - GUILTY.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #34 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:14pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm:
In all honesty if I ran into Hilary in the street I would go and get a selfie and then I would get an autograph

True, dear. Has Hillary starred in her own TV show? Does she own a gold toilet? Did she ever start a University? Inherit 4 billion?

No, all Hillary has to show for herself is a measly charitable foundation that distributes assistance to developing countries in Africa.

Let's put things into perspective. The Trump Foundation's far more successful, no?

and they dont find 'setting up a foundation to help africans " (and then telling everyone about it as a giant "virtue signal") to be entertaining.

and virtue signalling, being lame and try hard will get you a gold star at some school where the teachers like "goody two shoes".

dont blame the donald for understanding that "if you want to be a popular kid in the playground, you have to play a game that other kids want to play"

I'm curious.

The Clinton Foundation pays for immune-suppressing drugs for people with HIV in the shthole countries, dear. Along with the Gates Foundation, it has nearly wiped out the African death toll from malaria.

The Trump Foundation donated a $10,000 portrait of Mr Trump to one of his country clubs and paid a guy a million for getting a hole in one (after a protracted legal battle when Mr Trump refused to pay up).

Yes, Mr Trump, smashing it out of the ballpark, yet again. I'll bet those Swedes want him as their leader too.

You?

Yes Hillary is badly portrayed for her altruistic work - just ask the people of Haiti.

The Clintons had charge of funneling international aid money to devastated Haiti. Unfortunately much of the money never made it to the country and that which did through contracts were Clinton Foundation contributors. Just a co-incidence? For sure! I'm being sarcastic.

The Clintons are slimey crooked ba888tards! They robbed the suffering people and boasted about how great they are. And people like Karnal havent the sophistication or nous to see through it.

I live in the Orion Nebula - I only visit here too help straighten out people like you!

New York have banned the Trump Foundation and are considering charges, dear, but it's all good. This administration has proven the Nixon's doctrine that when the president does it, it's not a crime.

I think I can safely say we're all a bit suspicious of a guy who claims to be a patriot but refuses to say which country he's from.

You?

For someone who has a degree in political science you are incredibly naive about politics and the games people play.

You haven't noticed that the fake news media are pulling out all stops including social media and Google to destroy Trump. There is no lie that they will not float - anything goes.

You can feel their frenzy.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #35 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:20pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 7:16am:
everyone should mock trump supporters.

Why should everyone do that? Don't think others have a right to their opinion?

Or does it make you feel more comfortable?

What does Hillary have to say about Democrats?

Yep! Hillary nails it!

Democrat voters are easy to manipulate because they're so dam stupid!

« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:27pm by Richdude »  

Hillary_004.jpg (32 KB | 11 )
Hillary_004.jpg

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:27pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:14pm:

I'm curious.

You?

You?

For someone who has a degree in political science you are incredibly naive about politics and the games people play.

You haven't noticed that the fake news media are pulling out all stops including social media and Google to destroy Trump. There is no lie that they will not float - anything goes.

So why are you krapping on about Hillary?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 3:58pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:20pm:

not if their opinion is that thrumpy is a good president who is looking after the US. They're clearly not of sound mind and should be locked in padded cells until they die of old age..

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #38 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 3:42am

John Smith wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 3:58pm:

not if their opinion is that thrumpy is a good president who is looking after the US. They're clearly not of sound mind and should be locked in padded cells until they die of old age..

OK, so you're being silly.

Otherwise if you're not - anyone who has a different opinion to yours is insane? Thats an insane notion!

Fact is - we have a controlled media and you are being played. That doesn't bother you? It should if you have personal honor and integrity.

Trumps support is about 50% yet the media is almost 100% anti. So journo's are almost 100% anti- Trump? How likely is that? No! They lie! They like having a job and many are ambitious - they play the game.

And the games they play are dictated by the elite. They own the media and they want you to believe that the media represents the common man - it doesn't and probably never has.

Its class warfare. Divisions such a race and sex are merely tools to keep the plebs divided and babbling - babble on!
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:17am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #39 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 4:00am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:27pm:
Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 1:14pm:

I'm curious.

You?

You?

So why are you krapping on about Hillary?

Me?

I was just praising her for her honesty regarding her Democrat supporters - I thought you would appreciate that. No?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 4:03am

Trump spends his money in a way that (what do you call them Aqua?) Fat Steve & Janeen appreciate: eating KFC on a private plane, hookers like Stormy Daniels, gaudy gold-plated furnishings, etc, and not in a way that, let's say, Steve Jobs would have, or Zuckerberg or Gates or Buffet do, that is, making the world a better place. Trump wants none that that "do-gooder" stuff - everything is all for him. He is what Fat Steve & Janeen would be if they had his money. And they like that.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:19am

AiA wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 4:03am:

Trump spends his money in a way that (what do you call them Aqua?) Fat Steve & Janeen appreciate: eating KFC on a private plane, hookers like Stormy Daniels, gaudy gold-plated furnishings, etc, and not in a way that, let's say, Steve Jobs would have, or Zuckerberg or Gates or Buffet do, that is, making the world a better place. Trump wants none that that "do-gooder" stuff - everything is all for him. He is what Fat Steve & Janeen would be if they had his money. And they like that.

Now you're starting to understand

Politics and journalism very very very different games from the games that a successful business person is playing

Let's just look at organisation like CNN for example
They made a billion dollars profit last year
Normally after an election ratings drop off
But ratings have remained very high
It is all totally due to the fact but they do non-stop trump coverage
They are a business partner of Donald trump's giving him endless free air time just so they can feed their bottom line
And then being sanctimonious and hypocritical enough to actually pretend that they don't like the guy

Poll after poll showed that the American public have never had less faith in their news media
And yet the rating show that the American public are consuming news media more than ever before
Trump is essentially eating into the entertainment budget of news organisations
Trump has become entertainment
The media organisations that purport to hate him are totally complicit in this situation

And when trump is entertainment then he is just like a piece of KFC
he's just something that people in the durrrrr state consume

and as I say over and over and over again most people are in the durrr state

I'm totally willing to admit the trump is McDonald's
And that someone like Hillary Clinton is green vegetable juice

She's probably more healthy for you
She's probably a more healthy choice

there's a phenomenon in business knowing as meeting the public where they are at

This is the difference between thinking and paying attention

Lefty intellectual types like to do lots of thinking
People like the Donald pay attention

It is my belief that paying attention is more important
Business teaches you to pay attention
Failures and bankruptcies teach you to pay attention
Divorces teacher pay attention
people constantly attacking you teach you to pay attention

If you pay attention to the rules of the game you can win that game by the definition of the game itself

It's why trump is highly likely to get another 4 years
The democrats will do what they always do
Think that is acceptable to attack half of the American population as deplorable and still win based on intellectual arguments

They are trying to sell green vegetable juice to Steve and Janine
Whilst at the same time telling Steve and Janine they are despicable fat losers
Jesus that's a bad idea
They want to think about that idea for about 5 years
And come up with a better plan

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #42 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:31am

Good grief!

Hillary was definitely talking (and covertly mocking) about AiA.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #43 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:34am

There is so much truth in this post it needs repeating.

Richdude wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 3:42am:
John Smith wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 3:58pm:

OK, so you're being silly.

Otherwise if you're not - anyone who has a different opinion to yours is insane? Thats an insane notion!

Fact is - we have a controlled media and you are being played. That doesn't bother you? It should if you have personal honor and integrity.

Trumps support is about 50% yet the media is almost 100% anti. So journo's are almost 100% anti- Trump? How likely is that? No! They lie! They like having a job and many are ambitious - they play the game.

And the games they play are dictated by the elite. They own the media and they want you to believe that the media represents the common man - it doesn't and probably never has.

Its class warfare. Divisions such a race and sex are merely tools to keep the plebs divided and babbling - babble on!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

bleh
Reply #44 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:47am

Richdude wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:31am:

Good grief!

Hillary was definitely talking (and covertly mocking) about AiA.

The only thing Hillary was mocking was the silly chorus of "But her emails! But her emails!" Why can't you losers let go of Hillary? She lost you know ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print