Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Hillary Clinton Mocks US (Read 2578 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hillary Clinton Mocks US
Sep 13th, 2019 at 7:52am

Quote:
Hillary Clinton Mocks US From Abroad – Then Taunts House Republicans, ‘I Found My Emails’

Crooked Hillary mocked the US from abroad then taunted House Republicans over her email scandal.

Hillary Clinton visited an art exhibit in Venice, Italy this week which displayed 60,000 pages of her ’emails’ she sent over her private server.

The artist, Kenneth Goldsmith, printed up 60,000 pages of Hillary Clinton’s emails that somehow managed to survive her BleachBit spree and called the exhibit, “HILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails.”

Hillary spent nearly an hour rifling through her emails at the exhibit, then posed for a picture.

This wasn’t enough for Hillary — she taunted House GOP lawmakers who failed to nab her for her criminality.

Hillary Clinton thinks it’s funny that she transmitted classified material over her private server while she was Secretary of State — and got away with it.

“Found my emails at the Venice Biennale. Someone alert the House GOP,” Hillary said on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1172133647178186752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etf...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/hillary-clinton-mocks-us-from-abroad-th...

Soon Hillary.

IMG_6972.jpg (42 KB | 7 )
IMG_6972.jpg

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hillary Clinton Mocks US
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 7:54am

Questions that need answers.

Secret Pardons?

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hillary Clinton Mocks GOP
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:15am

Ah... the irony, not to mention the hypocrisy.

Ivanka and Jared have done the exact same thing.

back to jail for you.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:32am by longweekend58 »  

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hillary Clinton Mocks GOP
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:36am

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:15am:
Ah... the irony, not to mention the hypocrisy.

Ivanka and Jared have done the exact same thing.

back to jail for you.

The little Jewish Princess with fake tits (thanks Donald) hasn't been seen with Daddy for quite some time.

Is there trouble in paradise?

“She is a great woman and the daughter of a great man. I would gladly give 200 of my best camels to breed with her.”

Or is she off breeding somewhere?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:42am

In all honesty if I ran into Hilary in the street I would go and get a selfie and then I would get an autograph

She's achieved more in her life the most chodes will ever achieve

She obviously haven't achieved as much as Donald j trump

But let's try to keep things in perspective
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:43am by aquascoot »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:14am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:42am:
In all honesty if I ran into Hilary in the street I would go and get a selfie and then I would get an autograph

She's achievemore in her life the most chose will ever achieve

She obviously haven't achieved as much as Donald j trump

But let's try to keep things in perspective

True.

Trump's had six bankruptcies and Hillary's has none.

So, she's got some catching up to do there.

Also, Donald's been accused of sexually assaulting 23 adults and at least one child, whereas Hillary has had no accusations of sexual misconduct at all.

She needs to lift her game.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:48am

Exactly

Donald has had many bankruptcies and Hillary has had none
so she has not had the benefit of having to fight back and get up off the canvas from a brutal failure

Donald has that many allegations
He has had to learn to be tough and resilient and resistant to the stress of these allegations

Hillary unfortunately has not been through this brutal training
Hence she was quite soft and weak when she came up against the awesome Donald in the debates

The Donalds resistance to all the mud that has been thrown against him toughened him like a diamond and enable him to soar to victory

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:58am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:48am:
Exactly

so she has not had the benefit of having to fight back and get up off the canvas from a brutal failure

We've been through this before, neither has Trump.  He's been bailed out bu those around him each time...

And they've never been personal bankruptcies, he's just lost interest and walked away.

The only consequences he's had to deal with has been having to seek further bank loans from less than reputable sources and the "storm is coming" in regards to that.

It's looking like the same for his Presidency.  The economy will be left in ruin and he'll just walk away, enriched by the funnelling of tax dollars into his businesses to keep them afloat and then start his own news network, doing live events etc so we can feed off the crowds until his mental illness can't be masked anymore.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:26pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:58am:
Exactly

We've been through this before, neither has Trump.  He's been bailed out bu those around him each time...

And they've never been personal bankruptcies, he's just lost interest and walked away.

The only consequences he's had to deal with has been having to seek further bank loans from less than reputable sources and the "storm is coming" in regards to that.

It's looking like the same for his Presidency.  The economy will be left in ruin and he'll just walk away, enriched by the funnelling of tax dollars into his businesses to keep them afloat and then start his own news network, doing live events etc so we can feed off the crowds until his mental illness can't be masked anymore.

We’ve been through this before..

You just make stuff up, unfounded allegations, flat out lies...

You’re a smacking forum disgrace.. Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:32pm

Exactly

again, you miss the point.

trump has gone from bankruptcies to the most successful politician in america.
how awesome must you be to pull THAT OFF.

america is, to all intents and purposes bankrupt (well it certainly has a lot of debt).

now think hard.

who better to "know the path forward"

a guy like obama, a low level civil servant who has never done that sort of massive turnaround
(though he may be a nice pleasant harmless guy)

or

a cunning determined street wise gangsta mother fecker who know every trick in the book to get "out of a pickle"

i know who i'd rather have leading my team  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:38pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
Exactly

not really mech.

trump's great strength is that attacks on him by the leftie intellectuals only make him more appealing to the majority of americans (also known as "real" americans) who are a bit disgusted by leftie intellectuals.

so trump benefits from all attacks on him.

its an incredible superpower.

the enemies of trump fuel his success.

skippy should study that for about 5 years

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:57pm

Exactly

Please post even a single example shithead, just one.  I'm so sick of your bitching and moaning.  Put up or bugger off.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:06pm

Exactly

so says the ex-convict.  Seriously, after spending time in jail I thought you might have picked up some understanding of truth. Apparently not.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:07pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:57pm:
Exactly

Please post even a single example shithead, just one.  I'm so sick of your bitching and moaning.  Put up or bugger off.

Take a look in the post i quoted you moron...

Have you forgotten your accusations already??

YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP...

smacking dickhead...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:09pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:32pm:
Exactly

again, you miss the point.

trump has gone from bankruptcies to the most successful politician in america.
how awesome must you be to pull THAT OFF.

america is, to all intents and purposes bankrupt (well it certainly has a lot of debt).

now think hard.

who better to "know the path forward"

a guy like obama, a low level civil servant who has never done that sort of massive turnaround
(though he may be a nice pleasant harmless guy)

or

a cunning determined street wise gangsta mother fecker who know every trick in the book to get "out of a pickle"

i know who i'd rather have leading my team  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

a criminal that might screw your wife or daughter?

maybe that's your 'thing', but not most peoples, cuckold.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print