Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do Liberals Support Infanticide? (Read 1294 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Why do Liberals Support Infanticide?
Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:24am

Quote:
Illinois Hospital Set Up Comfort Room for Babies Born Alive after Botched Abortions — Parents Welcome to Take Photos of Dying Baby

Nurse and Human Rights activist Jill Stanek gives a voice to the unborn.
She has done this for several years.

In 2012 Stanek and her Women Speak Out PAC released an ad exposing Barack Obama’s radical record on abortion.

While serving in the Illinois legislature Barack Obama voted four times in support of infanticide.

He opposed life-sustaining treatments for babies born alive after failed abortions.

It’s one of his unbelievable and extremist positions that the liberal media likes to overlook.
in 2012 Women Speak Out PAC released a new ad exposing his radical support for infanticide.

Stanek was an eyewitness to murder.

As a nurse in Chicago Jill Stanek witnessed babies born alive following a botched abortion placed in a “comfort room” where they suffered until their death.

An eyewitness nurse revealed how a hospital in Illinois has a “comfort room” in which aborted babies who survive for hours outside the womb are left to die.

Jill Stanek told a hearing on the Born Alive Act in Washington, D.C. that doctors at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn perform “live birth abortions” where the baby is allowed to die during or after the abortion procedure.

The hospital provides “comfort care” for the babies for hours after the procedure by wrapping the infant in a blanket and keeping it warm until it dies. Parents of the baby are also allowed to hold it during this time.

“If staff did not have the time or desire to hold the baby, she was taken to Christ Hospital’s Comfort Room, which was complete with a First Photo machine if parents wanted professional pictures of their aborted baby, baptismal supplies, gowns and certificates, foot printing equipment and baby bracelets for mementos, and a rocking chair,” Stanek said.

Melissa Ohden, an abortion survivor featured in the video will be speaking at the Eagle Council this weekend in St. Louis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/illinois-hospital-set-up-comfort-room-f...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2012/09/obama-and-infanticide-ramesh-ponnuru/

Whats wrong with you sick bastards?  Angry

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why do Liberals Support Infanticide?
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:30am

The Gateway Pundit   Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:36am

You want to regulate what a woman can do with her body to save children's lives, but you won't regulate guns to save children's lives.

Seems like empty faux concern to me, exploited to attack political opponents.

Nice

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 11:19am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:24am:
Quote:
Illinois Hospital Set Up Comfort Room for Babies Born Alive after Botched Abortions — Parents Welcome to Take Photos of Dying Baby

Nurse and Human Rights activist Jill Stanek gives a voice to the unborn.
She has done this for several years.

In 2012 Stanek and her Women Speak Out PAC released an ad exposing Barack Obama’s radical record on abortion.

While serving in the Illinois legislature Barack Obama voted four times in support of infanticide.

He opposed life-sustaining treatments for babies born alive after failed abortions.

It’s one of his unbelievable and extremist positions that the liberal media likes to overlook.
in 2012 Women Speak Out PAC released a new ad exposing his radical support for infanticide.

Stanek was an eyewitness to murder.

As a nurse in Chicago Jill Stanek witnessed babies born alive following a botched abortion placed in a “comfort room” where they suffered until their death.

An eyewitness nurse revealed how a hospital in Illinois has a “comfort room” in which aborted babies who survive for hours outside the womb are left to die.

Jill Stanek told a hearing on the Born Alive Act in Washington, D.C. that doctors at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn perform “live birth abortions” where the baby is allowed to die during or after the abortion procedure.

The hospital provides “comfort care” for the babies for hours after the procedure by wrapping the infant in a blanket and keeping it warm until it dies. Parents of the baby are also allowed to hold it during this time.

“If staff did not have the time or desire to hold the baby, she was taken to Christ Hospital’s Comfort Room, which was complete with a First Photo machine if parents wanted professional pictures of their aborted baby, baptismal supplies, gowns and certificates, foot printing equipment and baby bracelets for mementos, and a rocking chair,” Stanek said.

Melissa Ohden, an abortion survivor featured in the video will be speaking at the Eagle Council this weekend in St. Louis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/illinois-hospital-set-up-comfort-room-f...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2012/09/obama-and-infanticide-ramesh-ponnuru/

Whats wrong with you sick bastards?  Angry

Logical references with evidence and objectivity....oh wait. no.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:49pm

Wow ...

Nice diversions by the forum Baby Killers....

What rotten arseholes you leftist are ...

Babies have rights too scumbags...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:52pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:49pm:
Wow ...

If you would prefer people don't divert from your points, you could start by not diverting from others points, arsehole.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:56pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:52pm:
Wow ...

If you would prefer people don't divert from your points, you could start by not diverting from others points, arsehole.

Stay Stupid KangaRooted...

Forums biggest liar alongside Brian Toss..  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:06pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:56pm:
Wow ...

Countless times I've asked you for examples, not once have you given one.

The floor is yours, arsehole.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:20pm

Quote:
StemExpress CEO Admits to Trafficking Baby Body Parts, Including Intact Heads, Beating Hearts

During several days of hearings, StemExpress CEO admitted to harvesting fetal brains in heads that may still be attached to the body after being pulled from the womb and selling baby’s beating hearts to researchers.

The discovery came when the CEO, named Doe 12 for privacy, was questioned during hearings for undercover investigators David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt. The duo journalists, who represent the Center for Medical Progress, recorded conversations with top executives and clinicians from Planned Parenthood about selling aborted baby parts four years ago. StemExpress was one of the alleged brokers.

Daleiden and Merritt face 14 criminal felony counts of eavesdropping and one count of conspiracy. According to the Federalist, this case is the first-time eavesdropping charges have ever been made in the history of California.

Peter Breen of the Thomas More Society, which is representing Daleiden at the hearing, told Life Site News, “If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that their child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion.

That is an especially gruesome admission, but it begs the question: how did they get these fully intact human children?”

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/mikaela-matthews/stemexpress-ceo...

Absolutely Horrifying...

If a Murderer Shoots and kills a Pregnant Woman it is a DOUBLE HOMICIDE ...

But if a Woman and others rip out the baby and throw it on the floor to die...

Its ok 👍

Nothing to see here folks....

Its a woman’s “Choice”  and thats ok... Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:25pm

Wow ...

Babies are babies, after they are born, Mechie.  Foetuses are not babies.  Next you'll be suggesting that every woman who has a miscarriage should be tried for murder...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 1:43pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 12:56pm:
Wow ...

Have I lied?  Please provide proof that I have "lied", Mechie, with a link of course:
Quote:

A failure to provide that information suggests what about your statement, Mechie?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 2:35pm

So according to the extreme points of view from both sides, liberals kill babies and republicans kill everyone else.

even on balance of such a ridiculous claim, the liberals come out on top.

Now can we try more rational arguments given that despite what they say, republicans still support abortion and HAVE THEM.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:11am

Has anyone called Obama a "baby killer" yet?  Grin

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #14 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:31am

Ok, I see how this works now Mech, thanks.

So I can just make any claim I want about you, but as long as I ignore you or abandon the thread (or create another account to post with until the demands for proof of my claims get buried) then it makes the claims I say about you true?

Let's try it out.

Mech is the biggest liar in the history of the world, even bigger than Trump, and his favourite colour is pink, especially when his boyfriend is wearing it, Mech told me so.

Ok so I'll be back in this thread in a couple of days and the above will be true.

This is easy!

I've been worrying about facts and the truth for so long I didn't realise I could just do this...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print