9/11 Jumpers (Read 13531 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: 9/11 Jumpers
Reply #30 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 12:54pm

I've always wondered how a few shepherds from the middle east flew jet liners.

You have to smarter than a doctor to fly jet liners.

And who was the real bin laden the dark fat guy or the tinted skinny guy.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #31 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 1:28pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:36am:
freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
I think people don't talk about it because they don't want to think about it. It's a conversation stopper.

Most don't want to talk about the Allahu Akbars that motivated these muslims to fly planes into buildings killing thousands of people.

Considering the low standards of living the Muslims impose upon themselves (and others), I bet the idea of death would be preferable to living.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #32 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 1:30pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 12:54pm:

Considering that jet liners fly themselves these days, it would not seem far-fetched that the hijackers took over the cockpits and just flew the planes into the destination.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #33 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:09pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 1:30pm:

Considering that jet liners fly themselves these days, it would not seem far-fetched that the hijackers took over the cockpits and just flew the planes into the destination.

Are you suggesting that they reprogramed the flight trajectory in those computers to find Manhattan Island and the twin towers……hhmmmm for shepherds that would be impossible?

The other scenario is they manually guided the plane another impossibility since they wouldn’t know north from south or even up of down.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #34 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:19pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:09pm:

Are you suggesting that they reprogramed the flight trajectory in those computers to find Manhattan Island and the twin towers……hhmmmm for shepherds that would be impossible?

The other scenario is they manually guided the plane another impossibility since they wouldn’t know north from south or even up of down.

I was not suggesting that the planes were reprogrammed to fly into the twin towers. And I WOULD be suggesting that you don't refer to the hijackers as shepherds. They would have worked in more professional jobs than farming. Shepherds are useful. Terrorists are not.

If you have had training in how to fly a plane (single-engine, or otherwise), flying a commercial jet would be very easy considering the amount of assistance available to the pilots. If the planes had some kind of collision avoidance system, it might well have been more difficult for the pilots to crash into the towers.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:21pm

Yes Ajax, we all know you think it's an elaborate conspiracy.
The fact is that they had trained pilots among the hijackers

Quote:
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one from Lebanon, and one from Egypt. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with three or four "muscle hijackers," who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #36 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:30pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:19pm:
Ajax wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:09pm:

I was not suggesting that the planes were reprogrammed to fly into the twin towers. And I WOULD be suggesting that you don't refer to the hijackers as shepherds. They would have worked in more professional jobs than farming. Shepherds are useful. Terrorists are not.

If you have had training in how to fly a plane (single-engine, or otherwise), flying a commercial jet would be very easy considering the amount of assistance available to the pilots. If the planes had some kind of collision avoidance system, it might well have been more difficult for the pilots to crash into the towers.

Sorry but I'm not convinced.

And there is no way someone who has flown a single engine aeroplane can fly a jet liner like chalk and cheese.

I don't think those terrorists had much between the ears that's why I call them shepherds but you are right shepherds are useful, so sorry to all the shepherds out there.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #37 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:34pm

When you get control of the plane that is already in flight, all you have to do is fly to your destination. And it is even easier when you don't need to land.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #38 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:36pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:21pm:

Quote:
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one from Lebanon, and one from Egypt. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with three or four "muscle hijackers," who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.

And just how many jet liners had these terrorists flown....???

Its not a conspiracy theory at all.

Open your eyes and see what is before you.

They say the building fell because above the point of impact that section of the building supposedly crushed all before it down below.

You're a scientific person aren't you.

Well then for ever action there is an opposite reaction.

If the 20 or so floor above destroyed the floors below it would stand to reason that 40 floors would be destroyed in total.

So why did the devastation go right down to the ground...???

The other thing to consider is that mass was always there right.

And not all the columns would have been damaged.

But if you really look at those buildings falling the floors above the impact zone actually get demolished first prior to reaching the impact zone.

You better get some glasses and read Newton again...... Wink

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:41pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #39 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:37pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:34pm:
When you get control of the plane that is already in flight, all you have to do is fly to your destination. And it is even easier when you don't need to land.

Those planes were not heading for Manhattan island, they did a u-turn.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #40 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:55pm

South tower collapse, looks like its going to topple over but it gets demolished.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #41 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:59pm

North tower gets demolished above the impact zone first.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #42 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 4:33pm

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/the-falling-man-story-behind-the-mos...

Quote:
In particular, pictures of the estimated 200 people who plunged to their death from the Twin Towers. Trapped, with nowhere to go, it was a heartbreaking way to die as thousands watched on, from the streets of New York, to the lounge rooms of those watching on television.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #43 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 8:33am

I've been handed control of a plane that was already in flight, with the only training being told just before what each of the controls does. Pretty simple to control. I reckon even Ajax could do it. Wouldn't want to have to land it though.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:28am

The_Barnacle wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 2:21pm:

Quote:

I doubt they were trained commercial jet liner pilots.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print