Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Brexit claims another scalp: John Bercow (Read 4762 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Brexit claims another scalp: John Bercow
Reply #15 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 1:29pm

Marla, Marla, Marla.  Roll Eyes
How twisted your Politics is, let alone your understanding of the World and how it works now and will, in the future.

What the German did to the Jew.
The Moslem will do to the French.

(afterwards comes the Italians v Moslems/ Israel v Italy and finally Britain v Islam/Israel)

Brexit is the 'stepping back' of Europe to leave the French out in front to face the Wrath of Khan and be the 'Messiah' Sacrifice to the Moslems.

This is the process of 'Religion' leaving Europe as an Empowerment and being 'returned' to the Middle-East.

So, your next post?  Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:56pm

Marla wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 2:09am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:56pm:
Actually MARLA.
BREXIT is the USA's influence on a European Nation called Britain, to 'reject' the European Political effort in a very Musically growing Europe.

Brexit is a Pro-USA/Anti-Europe action.
Politics itself is Pro-USA/Anti-Europe (Music).

One day, Britain will have to declare its 'Independence' from the USA and that's when the future King or Queen (Master of Ceremony) tells the Prime Minister of Politics to
"Sod off back to the USA"

Elvis was a False King, like a False Prophet.
The True King  will rise in Europe. Wink

ACTUALLY, Toothless Dufus, Brexit is the direct result of neoliberalism politics of world capitalism, which escalated sharply following the banking collapse of 2008. These limeys that  are pro-Brexit had trillions transferred to the financial elite, while social spending and wages were slashed in a new “age of austerity.”

The only connection Brexit has with Trumptardland is an assault on wage growth that has been driven to historic lows, accompanied by the rise of zero-hours and temporary and part-time contracts. This has resulted in mass social inequality and those god damn limeys known they have the  the most unequal country in all of Europe. The average Limey  CEO receives 145 times the pay of a worker drone. The wealthiest 10 percent have 290 times more in total assets than those at the bottom.

Neoliberalism at its finest.

This is exactly why Snotface Boris ideal for Brexit is to transform the UK into “Singapore on the Thames,” which means giving massive tax cuts for the uber rich wealthy and the corporations and the setting up of “free ports” to enable the hyper-exploitation of large sections of the workforce.

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01528/lawson_1528018c.jpg
Walking talking douchebag

This former conservative government chancellor Nigel Lawson summed it up as the drive to “finish the Thatcher revolution." So quit being such a dumbass. Dumbass.

And if you Bogans think you're safe from this, think again, escalating attacks on the working class are being implemented everywhere  thanks to 45 years of neoliberalism and soon the land of the "shrimp on the barbie" will soon turn to dictatorial forms of rule and many of you have already embraced it.

Retards.

Have a nice day Smiley

'marla' is an old bloke with wank issues.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #17 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:39am

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 1:29pm:
How twisted your Politics is, let alone your understanding of the World and how it works now and will, in the future.

(afterwards comes the Italians v Moslems/ Israel v Italy and finally Britain v Islam/Israel)

Brexit is the 'stepping back' of Europe to leave the French out in front to face the Wrath of Khan and be the 'Messiah' Sacrifice to the Moslems.

This is the process of 'Religion' leaving Europe as an Empowerment and being 'returned' to the Middle-East.

So, your next post?  Huh

You're a f - ing weirdo

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Marla wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 12:39am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 1:29pm:

So, your next post?  Huh

You're a f - ing weirdo

I could never be as weird as you Marla.
You beat me at that every time.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:56pm:
Actually MARLA.
BREXIT is the USA's influence on a European Nation called Britain, to 'reject' the European Political effort in a very Musically growing Europe.

One day, Britain will have to declare its 'Independence' from the USA and that's when the future King or Queen (Master of Ceremony) tells the Prime Minister of Politics to

ACTUALLY, Toothless Dufus, Brexit is the direct result of neoliberalism politics of world capitalism, which escalated sharply following the banking collapse of 2008. These limeys that  are pro-Brexit had trillions transferred to the financial elite, while social spending and wages were slashed in a new “age of austerity.”

The only connection Brexit has with Trumptardland is an assault on wage growth that has been driven to historic lows, accompanied by the rise of zero-hours and temporary and part-time contracts. This has resulted in mass social inequality and those god damn limeys known they have the  the most unequal country in all of Europe. The average Limey  CEO receives 145 times the pay of a worker drone. The wealthiest 10 percent have 290 times more in total assets than those at the bottom.

This is exactly why Snotface Boris ideal for Brexit is to transform the UK into “Singapore on the Thames,” which means giving massive tax cuts for the uber rich wealthy and the corporations and the setting up of “free ports” to enable the hyper-exploitation of large sections of the workforce.

This former conservative government chancellor Nigel Lawson summed it up as the drive to “finish the Thatcher revolution." So quit being such a dumbass. Dumbass.

And if you Bogans think you're safe from this, think again, escalating attacks on the working class are being implemented everywhere  thanks to 45 years of neoliberalism and soon the land of the "shrimp on the barbie" will soon turn to dictatorial forms of rule and many of you have already embraced it.

Retards.

Have a nice day Smiley

Miam miam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 6:56pm:
Actually MARLA.

Retards.

Have a nice day Smiley

Miam miam.

We knew you would hear that trouser drop from miles away, Paki, and come running.

Pavlovian Paki dawg.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Sep 25th, 2019 at 3:18pm

Poor, poor, Boris:  Boris Johnson flies back to face MPs' fury after court ruling

Boris Johnson has lost every battle, but thinks he can win the war

He believes he can lie to the Queen.  I can see him not getting a chair at next Tuesday's Afternoon Tea...  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 25th, 2019 at 8:53pm

For a Scottish court to rule on Parliamentary process is a European invention. The precedent the Scottish court could find - 1611 -  predates the two British revolutions of the 17th century.  It IS a EU judicial coup, Moggy is absolutely right. The British system has no place for courts to overrule parliament in its procedures.

If the court DOES have such a power then, of course, its judgement is exactly right. And the court has that power only because of the subservience of British parliamentary constitutional tradition of 400 years to the European system of judicial, legal review of the executive, effective, roughly, since the Maastricht Treaty of the 1990s - 20 odd years.

The court has very clearly reiterated the primacy of Parliament over the executive government. The problem is that thee Parliamentarians are mostly remainers, elected by the people who are mostly Leavers. So the Parliament is frustrating the will of the people to Leave. This is also evident from the resistance of Parliament to go back to the electorate before they secure a 'deal' which effectively further delays Brexit, ie the will of the people.

The long and the short of it - there is no way Britain can stay in the EU after all this, after the way the pissant Junkers and Tusks and the army of po-faced, Eurocrats have treated Britain. No self respecting Brit can vote to stay with the Euro-trash after all this.i

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 6:16pm

In part I agree, Soren.  Yes, that's a bit of a shock.  I think I need a Bex, a strong cup of tea and a long lie down!

The problem is that the UK has no Constitution, just a Constitutional Act.  Parliament can change it, itself at any time.  This was how Churchill brought in a coalition government during WWII.

The EU works on the idea of there being an over-arching, written Constitution which the Parliament is bound by.   Under that there is the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary all equal but subordinate to the Constitution.

It is not how the UK system works.  The Parliament, the legislature is paramount, with the Executive being derived from it, with the judiciary being separate but less powerful.  The Parliament is supreme and all power flows from it as the events of the English Civil War and the Revolution of 1688 proved.  The Monarch rules because the Parliament allows the Monarch to rule.

What is required is an election but AIUI, an early election can only be called by the Parliament by a three quarters vote.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
In part I agree, Soren.  Yes, that's a bit of a shock.  I think I need a Bex, a strong cup of tea and a long lie down!

The problem is that the UK has no Constitution, just a Constitutional Act.  Parliament can change it, itself at any time.  This was how Churchill brought in a coalition government during WWII.

The EU works on the idea of there being an over-arching, written Constitution which the Parliament is bound by.   Under that there is the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary all equal but subordinate to the Constitution.

It is not how the UK system works.  The Parliament, the legislature is paramount, with the Executive being derived from it, with the judiciary being separate but less powerful.  The Parliament is supreme and all power flows from it as the events of the English Civil War and the Revolution of 1688 proved.  The Monarch rules because the Parliament allows the Monarch to rule.

What is required is an election but AIUI, an early election can only be called by the Parliament by a three quarters vote.   Roll Eyes

Or a new law, passed with a simple majority, to overrule that fixed parliamentary term law for this occasion only.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 10:53pm

Frank wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:56pm:

Or a new law, passed with a simple majority, to overrule that fixed parliamentary term law for this occasion only.

Possibly but Boris scotched that, when he prorogued Parliament 'cause he knew he had lost control of it and in particular, members of his own party.   Now that Parliament is sitting again, I doubt he or Corbyn would have the ability to pass such a law.  Parliament is determined to see this through. The only solutions are IMO, for Boris to resign and the new PM to call an election or for the Monarch to exercise her little used and mysterious Royal Prerogative and dismiss Parliament but that would open all sorts of cans of worms 'cause no one has used it since Charlie I... Shocked

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 11:56pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
For a Scottish court to rule on Parliamentary process is a European invention. The precedent the Scottish court could find - 1611 -  predates the two British revolutions of the 17th century.  It IS a EU judicial coup, Moggy is absolutely right. The British system has no place for courts to overrule parliament in its procedures.

If the court DOES have such a power then, of course, its judgement is exactly right. And the court has that power only because of the subservience of British parliamentary constitutional tradition of 400 years to the European system of judicial, legal review of the executive, effective, roughly, since the Maastricht Treaty of the 1990s - 20 odd years.

The court has very clearly reiterated the primacy of Parliament over the executive government. The problem is that thee Parliamentarians are mostly remainers, elected by the people who are mostly Leavers. So the Parliament is frustrating the will of the people to Leave. This is also evident from the resistance of Parliament to go back to the electorate before they secure a 'deal' which effectively further delays Brexit, ie the will of the people.

The long and the short of it - there is no way Britain can stay in the EU after all this, after the way the pissant Junkers and Tusks and the army of po-faced, Eurocrats have treated Britain. No self respecting Brit can vote to stay with the Euro-trash after all this.

And yet, there is no way they can leave.

Stand your ground, eh?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #27 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:12am

Scandinavian Brexit = SEXIT...

France, UK and Deutschland Exit - FUKDIT ..

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:16am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 10:53pm:

Possibly but Boris scotched that, when he prorogued Parliament 'cause he knew he had lost control of it and in particular, members of his own party.   Now that Parliament is sitting again, I doubt he or Corbyn would have the ability to pass such a law.  Parliament is determined to see this through. The only solutions are IMO, for Boris to resign and the new PM to call an election or for the Monarch to exercise her little used and mysterious Royal Prerogative and dismiss Parliament but that would open all sorts of cans of worms 'cause no one has used it since Charlie I... Shocked

'Er Madge needs to send in the troops to clear out many a hall of money-changers... the courts.. the Parliaments ... but methinks the birds have flown.....

Frankly - how dare this current crop claim to be sitting in lieu of 'Er Maj.. would SHE permit the things they do to go unopposed?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 12:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:16am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 10:53pm:

'Er Madge needs to send in the troops to clear out many a hall of money-changers... the courts.. the Parliaments ... but methinks the birds have flown.....

Frankly - how dare this current crop claim to be sitting in lieu of 'Er Maj.. would SHE permit the things they do to go unopposed?

Betty Windsor does not command any troops to do that, Graps.  The Monarch has not commanded any troops since Charlie I.   It is why there is a Royal Navy and a Royal Air Force but no Royal Army in the UK - Parliament simply does not trust the Monarch (and with good reason) and it commands the Army.

So, you'd propose a coup by the Monarch to overturn the Parliament?  You'd commit what Colonel Thomas Pride did to the Long Parliament?  Tsk, tsk.

There are alternative, peaceful ways of settling this dispute.  However, they involve setting precedents which have not been set before and the UK is loath to do that.  What is required is either for Boris to resign.  He's shot his bolt and failed to hit the target or for Betty Windsor step up to the crease and have a swing and dismiss Parliament and call an election.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print