Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Aboriginal DreamTime (Read 4674 times)
Sprintcyclist

OzPolitic

Aboriginal DreamTime
Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:53pm

What is it ?

The further inland I have travelled the more I felt Australia becomes Australia.
There is a quiet long spiritual exhalation as I move away from civilisation.

My father many years ago hired a motorhome and drove around a lot of Australia.
He was telling me about the trip and how it was the best time he has spend on a holiday.
I felt what he was telling me, I asked 'You found your dreamtime ?'

He said 'yes'

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Aboriginal DreamTime
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:00pm

I understand what you are saying.

I am a Water Spirit.
I see the 'Inland Sea' and its many purposes for the future, when I look 'within'. For I also looked into the Abyss, as it looked withing 'me'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:14pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:53pm:
What is it ?

The further inland I have travelled the more I felt Australia becomes Australia.
There is a quiet long spiritual exhalation as I move away from civilisation.

My father many years ago hired a motorhome and drove around a lot of Australia.
He was telling me about the trip and how it was the best time he has spend on a holiday.
I felt what he was telling me, I asked 'You found your dreamtime ?'

He said 'yes'

The Dreamtime's the place from whence we come and to which we return. Our prophet Yeheshua called it "My Father's house."

Yogis call it the astral plane. Tibetan Buddhists call it the Bardo state. Not only do we go there when we dream, we go there when we die too.

As prophet Yeheshua said in the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, "if you think the Kingdom is in the air, the birds will precede you. If you think it is in the sea, the fish will precede you. The Kingdom is both within and without."

Yeheshua was pointing to an objective world which you enter from "within", or through consciousness. It's not a physical place we can travel to or identify on a map - yet.

Quantum-physicists are starting to explore this area, through worm holes and other theories, but I doubt they'll get there if they don't consider consciousness.

I could be wrong. Science may well discover physical links to the realm of consciousness through matter. If possible, this could actually unite the objective with the subjective world, the phenomena and the noumena. The ideas of Kant would be rescinded. The Cartesian split between mind and body would have to go.

The Dreamtime is "dreamy" because of the frequency of our consciousness. You can train yourself to enter this world without going off into a dream, but you have to be very present and aware.

The "time" element of Dreamtime is interesting in Quantum terms. Time, as per Einstein, could be an important key to this domain, even though we experience time very differently in dreams and higher levels of consciousness. There, time is not sequential or linear. Apparently the same applies to micro matter at the subatomic level. We would experience time differently, as Einstein showed, if we were to travel at the speed of light. We'd go "back" in time.

Light and time are connected, but so is consciousness. We may well discover that everything has some level of awareness or being. We may we discover that our "own" awareness is not indivisible from this greater form of consciousness.

This gets to the heart of the concept of Dreamtime - we aren't actually indivisible from the land, our ancestors, animals and spirits. We're literally a part of this matrix.

That's also what Yeheshua was referring to as well, I think. He's called Yeheshua because that was his name. Yeheshua was a Jew in the mystic tradition, not a Jesus in the Roman pagan tradition.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:32pm

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:40pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:18pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:00pm:

I am a Water Spirit.
I see the 'Inland Sea' and its many purposes for the future, when I look 'within'. For I also looked into the Abyss, as it looked withing 'me'.

And in saying that. I  understand myself and thus are able to understand others better. Like the Aboriginal World - both of the past and the future. For it has always existed here and always will because of it. Their culture is like a 'Rock' hardened by time, 60,000 years of it!
Just because a good population of it moves into other 'cultures', like walking into a Middle-Eastern Temple, a European Hospital, a Namerican Airport and an Asian City, to name some. Doesn't mean that the 'Pure' culture of the past is lost. You might find that many 'non-blooded' people move into the Aboriginal 'Dreamtime' too and discover more - beyond the circle of what is already known by 'Political' Australians.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 3:44pm

The dreamtime can be roughly equated to a creationist explanation for how all things came into being.

Spirits created all things, globally most early people had gods and spirits as the  start (and end) of everything.

I think that because the Dreamtime is not that far removed from the Judaeo / Christian ism, the Aboriginals took to Christianity the way they did.

There are still many very devout and honourable Aboriginal Christians.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 9:33pm

The myths and stories of the 4 Monotheisms: Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity and Mohommedism are relatively 'new' and like 'Reprinted Editions' - based on much 'older' stories and myths that reached far from the Middle-East tens of thousands of years before Mono-Theism was created.
There are 40,000 'Virgin Birth' mythologies and the vast majority of them were well before the Age of Monotheism and their versions.

The Four Monotheisms should be titled "Telling you something you already know!"
They have failed to tell the world something we 'don't know'.
The Proof is in Aboriginal Dreamtime that has many stories, mythologies that are replicated in all Four Monotheism - but they just had them 40,000 years earlier.  Wink

If Race came out of the African Rift Valley, then Culture came out of Australia - the reality and understanding of 'The Dead End' existence.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Are Aboriginal people the only ones who were on earth 40000 years ago?

Of course they are not, every singly person on this earth has a 40000 plus year history.

The aboriginals are unique in the fact that as other people progressed with time, aboriginals stayed in the stone age.

It's nothing to put them ahead of any body else, in fact it is a cheapening point, it simply means they did not have the ability to progress.

The answer to their problems of today 2019, is to give up the loony left crap and take responsibility for the fact their culture is 40000 years behind the rest of us.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm

I get the Aboriginal connection to the land and so do most people who like to get out in the stix, its bad luck for them that they just can't go walkabout forever.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:09pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
I get the Aboriginal connection to the land and so do most people who like to get out in the stix, its bad luck for them that they just can't go walkabout forever.

I find it to be a 'timeless' sense.
A limitless scenario.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:10pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:00pm:

I am a Water Spirit.
I see the 'Inland Sea' and its many purposes for the future, when I look 'within'. For I also looked into the Abyss, as it looked within 'me'.

Bump

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:13pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:09pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm:

I find it to be a 'timeless' sense.
A limitless scenario.

I can't define it,, its just a good feeling.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 11:37pm

We went up to Bunya mountain last year.
Went for one of the short walks to a lookout/top of a mount.
Walked quietly up there, sat down and it was a dead atmosphere.
We stayed quiet, still. Within 10 minutes the little birds and bees reappeared. Could hear and see them.

15 minutes later another couple arrived. Could hear them 10 minutes before they arrived. Animals vanished.
They talked the WHOLE time, walked round and round, left without even standing still. Off to conquer the next walk ..........

Yes, and on the walk back we saw a lot more.
More subtle things.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 12:01am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 15th, 2019 at 11:37pm:
We went up to Bunya mountain last year.
Went for one of the short walks to a lookout/top of a mount.
Walked quietly up there, sat down and it was a dead atmosphere.
We stayed quiet, still. Within 10 minutes the little birds and bees reappeared. Could hear and see them.

15 minutes later another couple arrived. Could hear them 10 minutes before they arrived. Animals vanished.
They talked the WHOLE time, walked round and round, left without even standing still. Off to conquer the next walk ..........

Yes, and on the walk back we saw a lot more.
More subtle things.

It might just have been a set of coincidences, the bush can play tricks on you like that.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 12:10am

yes it can.

Takes me a while to slow down and observe it all.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print