Send Topic Print
Trump is a Cuttlefish (Read 452 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Trump is a Cuttlefish
Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:10pm

The successful majority of breeding males in the
Cuttlefish
species are 'not' the BIG BULL MALES that stand guard over their harem of females.
Instead, it is the smaller males who exhibit an act of 'out-witting' the Big Males by changing one side of their appearance to look like another female to the Big Male and is thus able to get in among the flock of females and 'reproduce' more successfully.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump is a Cuttlefish
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:42am

Jasin wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:10pm:
The successful majority of breeding males in the
Cuttlefish
species are 'not' the BIG BULL MALES that stand guard over their harem of females.
Instead, it is the smaller males who exhibit an act of 'out-witting' the Big Males by changing one side of their appearance to look like another female to the Big Male and is thus able to get in among the flock of females and 'reproduce' more successfully.

well he certainly has the IQ of a cuttlefish.

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:53am

Finally, an admission that Trump isn't an Alpha...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:22am

"Cuttlefish start to actively mate at around five months of age.

"... the male cuttlefish mate with the females by grabbing them with their tentacles, turning the female so that the two animals are face-to-face, then using a specialized tentacle to insert sperm sacs into an opening near the female's mouth."

"Cephalopods are able to communicate visually using a diverse range of signals.

"To produce these signals, cephalopods can vary four types of communication element: chromatic (skin coloration), skin texture (e.g. rough or smooth), posture, and locomotion."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 6:42pm

Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 6:45pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:53am:

No and Yes. The Alpha for the Cuttlefish are the more successfully breeding 'Smarter' Cuttlefish, not the big bull male (so traditional in many species of animals) who think's he's watching another female join his Harem and think's that he's then watching 'hot lesbian action'.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #6 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 6:45pm:

No and Yes. The Alpha for the Cuttlefish are the more successfully breeding 'Smarter' Cuttlefish, not the big bull male (so traditional in many species of animals) who think's he's watching another female join his Harem and think's that he's then watching 'hot lesbian action'.  Roll Eyes

Well that is saying that the Big Mouth BS Male Trump is not Alpha.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:00pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:14pm:

Scientific Evidence please.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:59am

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:00pm:

Alpha men aren't prone to tantrums because they don't get their own way and don't melt down on social media like a teenage girl.  They also take responsibility for who they are and don't have to lie to get to where they want to be.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:36am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:59am:

Alpha men aren't prone to tantrums because they don't get their own way and don't melt down on social media like a teenage girl.  They also take responsibility for who they are and don't have to lie to get to where they want to be.

Witness the list of people who have worked with Trump and think he is smart.

NO ONE AT ALL.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:06pm

Rules out the Australian Sportsman then, don't it.  Tongue

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:07pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:36am:

Witness the list of people who have worked with Trump and think he is smart.

NO ONE AT ALL.

Matt Schlapp. Go watch his 'Drum' episode ...if you dare.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print