Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Why is Neferti still banned? (Read 6167 times)
sixofone

Australian Politics

Re: Why is Neferti still banned?
Reply #90 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 9:32pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
barryfromthebush wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
AaronCRescue wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:25pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 5:52pm:
Quote:
I have no idea who Nefertiti is but outing a prick who continues to give out more PERSONAL information to obviously make himself feel important, is asking for it.

What is that 'it?'

You are so clever you work it out. Roll Eyes

Okay I will.  Setanta lives in Lismore, rents.....house owned by his Son, under mortgage.  Has a Son...a nurse.  Wife.  He used to work in a Catholic School there as an IT guru. Lost that job because the School decided he was not a good match with their religious requirements.  Has a Japanese daughter in law.  Unemployed, works voluntarily in a Lismore soup kitchen, making sandwiches, operating out of a Pub.  Long beard.  Hippie type.  He thinks he farts perfume and that his schit does not stink. 

So, anyone with half a brain could ID him quite readily.

Does he deserve 'it?' 

And I'm sure you have tried.

Nope.

Yup.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #91 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:11pm

Quote:
I have no idea who Nefertiti is but outing a prick who continues to give out more PERSONAL information to obviously make himself feel important, is asking for it.

What is that 'it?'

Okay I will.  Setanta lives in Lismore, rents.....house owned by his Son, under mortgage.  Has a Son...a nurse.  Wife.  He used to work in a Catholic School there as an IT guru. Lost that job because the School decided he was not a good match with their religious requirements.  Has a Japanese daughter in law.  Unemployed, works voluntarily in a Lismore soup kitchen, making sandwiches, operating out of a Pub.  Long beard.  Hippie type.  He thinks he farts perfume and that his schit does not stink. 

Does he deserve 'it?' 

I don't make sammiches. If you asked for a beardy that thinks he farts perfume and that his schit does not stink, I'd be the last on their list.
It wasn't a Catholic school. I have 3 sons, middle is married to a Chinese girl, oldest is foreman fitter&turner in an engineering shop. I'm not a hippy. Get it right.  Wink

To find who I am from that you would have to ring the place and convince someone to turn over my name. "Hey? What's the beardy guy that makes them yummy sammiches name?" Only the people that run the place know my surname although if you stuck around every day you might eventually find me to shake my hand. There are 6-10 volunteers per day and not always the same and more than one beardy.

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:16pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #92 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 5:51am

Setanta wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:11pm:
Quote:

What is that 'it?'

Does he deserve 'it?' 

I don't make sammiches. If you asked for a beardy that thinks he farts perfume and that his schit does not stink, I'd be the last on their list.
It wasn't a Catholic school. I have 3 sons, middle is married to a Chinese girl, oldest is foreman fitter&turner in an engineering shop. I'm not a hippy. Get it right.  Wink

To find who I am from that you would have to ring the place and convince someone to turn over my name. "Hey? What's the beardy guy that makes them yummy sammiches name?" Only the people that run the place know my surname although if you stuck around every day you might eventually find me to shake my hand. There are 6-10 volunteers per day and not always the same and more than one beardy.

Aussie just sooking because he got doxxed for giving out his own information...nothing to see here...

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #93 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:04am

barryfromthebush wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 5:51am:
Aussie just sooking because he got doxxed for giving out his own information...nothing to see here...

Could he have done it under the influence of alcohol?

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #94 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 2:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:04am:

Could he have done it under the influence of alcohol?

Possibly been visiting the jovial drunk?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #95 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:20pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:11pm:
Quote:

What is that 'it?'

Does he deserve 'it?' 

He's making a point. He gave out info that led to his doxxing. So have I if you want to come to where I volunteer on the right days. I have no time for what was done to him, it should not happen. For me, personally, I don't really care but that is not the point. I've never had any bad dealings with Nef but she did put a cunt act on the doxxing. There was no need for it, nothing to be gained. It was a when she became the Dying Gaul and it is on her.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print