Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vegan Shot for Rescuing Rabbits (Read 632 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Vegan Shot for Rescuing Rabbits
Sep 7th, 2019 at 8:07am

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Vegan Shot for Rescuing Rabbits
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 8:20am

I think she might be telling porkies(pun intended).

That wound may have been caused by the exploding glass ......

which I say was caused by the farmer/farmers banging on the car windows causing them to break.

No evidence in the video of a gun or anyone breaking the windows.

If there was a gun involved I'd say the injuries would have been more serious.

Serve the stupid woman right .... she committed
criminal acts of trespass & stealing.

And in a foreign country ... dumb as dogshyte.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 8:51am

'strangled' them and 'bashed their heads in with a metal pole' - after police arrived chased them down the roads etc.. sure, sure ....

Hmmm ... should be a load of bodies from Madrid to the Portagee border...

Mild exaggeration to make a point, methinks .... special effects did a good job on the blood...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 8:52am

be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting vegans  Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 9:02am

Gordon wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 8:52am:

elmer.jpg (10 KB | 18 )
elmer.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 9:32am

I doubt the shooter would have known she was Vegan, she may have been protestant or homosexual and it would have made no difference ?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 9:59am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 9:32am:

I doubt the shooter would have known she was Vegan, she may have been protestant or homosexual and it would have made no difference ?

Vegan, female - that's two stripes before you even start...  PC Rules - is no man, is no problem....   Cool  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 10:01am

They're a terrible shot then.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 5:20pm

Like to me like a fork injury, from eating kale and couldn't find her mouth.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 6:17pm

Well there you have it folks!

In the Northern Hemisphere the Vegans get attacked.
In the Southern Hemisphere the Vegans attack first!
Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 6:55pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 5:20pm:

Eating problem?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:13pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 5:20pm:

I suppose that puts a hole in other ideas one might entertain??  Huh

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 11:08am

Mia is a bunny killer!!

Vegan activist who rescued rabbits from farm accused of killing hundreds of baby bunnies

A vegan activist, who posted online about being attacked by farmers while raiding a rabbit farm in Spain, has been accused of killing almost 100 rabbits and baby bunnies.

The deaths came after the activist, known as “Mythical Mia”, stormed the farm last Sunday night with a group of activists, and stole over a dozen rabbits, some of whom were reportedly new mothers to vulnerable baby bunnies.

Mia made international headlines last week, after sharing videos showing herself bleeding from the face, claiming she’d been shot at by the farmers whose properties she’d entered to “rescue” the rabbits on the evening of September 1.

“This is what has just happened to us, look, I’m documenting the whole thing,” the activist said in a video posted to her Instagram last week.

“I’m covered in blood,” she said. “This is what the farmers have done. They shot through our window and chased us down the motorway. Oh my God, I’m literally covered in blood.”
After the incident, Mia said online she’d been forced to “leave thousands of mothers and babies behind”.

Mia’s group had entered a farm in Osona, in Catalonia, in north east Spain, to retrieve what she claimed was 16 rabbits from the farm.

Since the incident, Catalonia Police have contested details reported by Mia, including that the group’s car was shot at.

A translation of a report from Spanish news website La Van Gaurdia indicated that after the stress of the incident, where the activists took pregnant and nursing rabbits from the farm, further bunnies suffered from ruptured spines, and miscarried their unborn baby bunnies.

report obtained from a local veterinarian said five of the rabbits who were pregnant died after the incident, killing their unborn offspring.
https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/vegan-activist-who-rescued-rabbits-from-far...

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 11:18am

Gordon wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 11:08am:
Mia is a bunny killer!!

Vegan activist who rescued rabbits from farm accused of killing hundreds of baby bunnies

A vegan activist, who posted online about being attacked by farmers while raiding a rabbit farm in Spain, has been accused of killing almost 100 rabbits and baby bunnies.

The deaths came after the activist, known as “Mythical Mia”, stormed the farm last Sunday night with a group of activists, and stole over a dozen rabbits, some of whom were reportedly new mothers to vulnerable baby bunnies.

Mia made international headlines last week, after sharing videos showing herself bleeding from the face, claiming she’d been shot at by the farmers whose properties she’d entered to “rescue” the rabbits on the evening of September 1.

“This is what has just happened to us, look, I’m documenting the whole thing,” the activist said in a video posted to her Instagram last week.

“I’m covered in blood,” she said. “This is what the farmers have done. They shot through our window and chased us down the motorway. Oh my God, I’m literally covered in blood.”
After the incident, Mia said online she’d been forced to “leave thousands of mothers and babies behind”.

Mia’s group had entered a farm in Osona, in Catalonia, in north east Spain, to retrieve what she claimed was 16 rabbits from the farm.

Since the incident, Catalonia Police have contested details reported by Mia, including that the group’s car was shot at.

A translation of a report from Spanish news website La Van Gaurdia indicated that after the stress of the incident, where the activists took pregnant and nursing rabbits from the farm, further bunnies suffered from ruptured spines, and miscarried their unborn baby bunnies.

report obtained from a local veterinarian said five of the rabbits who were pregnant died after the incident, killing their unborn offspring.
https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/vegan-activist-who-rescued-rabbits-from-far...

Vegans have an incredible bloodlust.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 12:56pm

She needs a little loving care, a bit of lamb (cutlets) should smooth her pain.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print