Reply #15 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 9:54pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 6:12pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 8:15am:
Adelaide

The retarded state.

And yet
South Australia
seems to have the highest rate of Academics, more millionaires made and cultural harmony than any other State. Looks more like a bunch of 'foreigners' that have illegally crossed their State border into South Australia to fight over showbags that aren't available in their own States.
South Australia
: So good, even the other States fight for a Showbag!
Cheesy Grin

I've been to Adelaide, the retarded state.

They must give diplomas for turning up.

Probably where bwyannnnnnnn got his 295 diplomas from

Adelaide is a 'city' - not a State (and cities are a northern hemisphere empowerment, not rural/country/etc).
Grin Grin Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Showbags
Reply #16 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Was it Mothra after the last showbag for her genius 13yo son that she claims is so much smarter than me?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 10:05pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Was it Mothra after the last showbag for her genius 13yo son that she claims is so much smarter than me?

He's so genius at 13 that he is really just a brain in a fluid chamber life support system - just to show how technologically superior he is to his classmates who put up with his fish tank bubble noises.

Mind you, I was 'researching' in Uni Libraries from the age of 10 while wagging school in the Druitt (didn't miss much, while away).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:44am

WARNING: SA is full. KEEP OUT.

Tourists are shun upon, as are immigrants.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:06am

cods wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 10:50pm:
Quote:
Show is a family-friendly event," director Michelle Hocking said.

these women were probably visiting Qlders agnes...

I cant think of any S A who have temper tannies can you? Wink Wink

Yeah that's right ... very quiet, cool, calm & collected when they chop up people & put them in barrels or kidnap kids at the beach and take them away & murder them. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #20 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:10am

Jasin wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 10:05pm:

He's so genius at 13 that he is really just a brain in a fluid chamber life support system - just to show how technologically superior he is to his classmates who put up with his fish tank bubble noises.

Mind you, I was 'researching' in Uni Libraries from the age of 10 while wagging school in the Druitt (didn't miss much, while away).

watch out, aussie will rat you for a ban able offense

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:54am

Gnads wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:06am:
cods wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 10:50pm:
Quote:
Show is a family-friendly event," director Michelle Hocking said.

these women were probably visiting Qlders agnes...

I cant think of any S A who have temper tannies can you? Wink Wink

Yeah that's right ... very quiet, cool, calm & collected when they chop up people & put them in barrels or kidnap kids at the beach and take them away & murder them. Roll Eyes

someone said   cant think who it was.. Adelaide doesnt have more murders than anywhere else... just more gruesome..... and of course headline hugging...

something in the water maybe   even agnes admits to losing it on occasions.... sorry agnes for mentioning it again. Wink

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:31pm

That show bag incident was nothing to worry about.

SA has plenty to offer.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #23 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:33pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 10:05pm:

Should quit while he's ahead...

Bloke is born without legs and arms and body - only a head ... as he grows up he develops the ambition to be an Olympic swimmer... he pesters his carer day after day to let him train.. finally the carer relents and lowers him into the water so he can start swimming - where he promptly sinks to the bottom and drowns.. should've quit while he was a head....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print