Send Topic Print
Me New Hat ...😊 (Read 1743 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Me New Hat ...😊
Reply #30 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:13pm

I'm kind of impressed I made it to the top of the list.  Who would have thought that the truth was so deadly to the average Trump supporter?

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:36pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:13pm:
I'm kind of impressed I made it to the top of the list.  Who would have thought that the truth was so deadly to the average Trump supporter?

You and the Truth?

Good one...  Grin

KangaRooted - “Trumps going to crash the economy and then just walk away”  Cheesy

A flat out Fabrication....

I can tell when you are lying Rooted ... its when your lips are moving...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #32 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:43pm

That hat looks like it will hold a lot of ʇᴉɥs underneath.

A conical shape would have been more suitable for the amount of ʇᴉɥs The Mechanic needs to store.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #33 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:06pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:36pm:

You and the Truth?

Good one...  Grin

KangaRooted - “Trumps going to crash the economy and then just walk away”  Cheesy

A fabrication?

Look at his actions... Look at his budget...

It's there for everyone to see...

Trust me I want to be wrong, but you can't spend like he is, cutting revenue like he is, funnelling tax dollars into his businesses like he is, without it catching up.  And the ripples of his trade war are starting to wash away all the strength in the economy that he inherited.

I don't wish ill on people, that's not my style, but given your absolute support of Trump no matter what he says, what he does or the negative impacts of his policies, if you escape total ruin if he does bring on the recession, there is no justice in the world.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:11pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:06pm:

You and the Truth?

Good one...  Grin

A fabrication?

Trust me  Grin

I want to be wrong, but you can't spend like he is, cutting revenue like he is, funnelling tax dollars into his businesses like he is, without it catching up.  And the ripples of his trade war are starting to wash away all the strength in the economy that he inherited.  Grin

I don't wish ill on people, that's not my style,   Grin

but given your absolute support of Trump no matter what he says, what he does or the negative impacts of his policies, if you escape total ruin if he does bring on the recession, there is no justice in the world.

Just keep lying through your teeth KangaRooted...

Once again you’ve been shown up for what you are...

You just fabricated everything you’ve said above with not 1% truth being proven...

You’re just a FLAT OUT LIAR 🤥

THE US economy is one of the best in the world... Trump just keeps smashing stock market records.. jobs records.. etc..

But to you... the market is in free fall ... durrrr...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #35 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:21pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:11pm:

You and the Truth?

Good one...  Grin

A fabrication?

Trust me  Grin

I want to be wrong, but you can't spend like he is, cutting revenue like he is, funnelling tax dollars into his businesses like he is, without it catching up.  And the ripples of his trade war are starting to wash away all the strength in the economy that he inherited.  Grin

but given your absolute support of Trump no matter what he says, what he does or the negative impacts of his policies, if you escape total ruin if he does bring on the recession, there is no justice in the world.

You just fabricated everything you’ve said above with not 1% truth being proven...

THE US economy is one of the best in the world... Trump just keeps smashing stock market records.. jobs records.. etc..

What is your problem, are you really that red pilled you're blinded to reality?

People joke about you being mentally ill, but maybe you are?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #36 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 2:10pm

I'm not going to list all of his actions, but we know the volume of lies in the last few weeks around SharpieGate and Bolton alone are just insane.

And as for the budget, well, you know, facts,

Quote:
Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

The U.S. government’s red ink for fiscal 2019 swelled past the $1 trillion mark in August, the first time that level has been eclipsed in seven years, the Treasury Department reported Thursday.

The total shortfall rose to nearly $1.07 trillion, thanks to a difference between revenue and expenses of more than $214.1 billion in August. The government last saw that large of a fiscal deficit in 2012, when the gap was nearly $1.1 trillion.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/12/budget-deficit-smashes-1-trillion-mark-the-highe...

funnelling tax dollars into his businesses like he is

Quote:
Congress investigating Trump over US military trips to Scotland

Conflict of interest concerns over military spending at Prestwick airport and discount offers at president’s resort.  Congress is investigating Donald Trump over a potential conflict of interest involving increased US military spending at Prestwick airport near Glasgow and visits to his Trump Turnberry resort, according to reports.

The house oversight committee has been investigating whether increasing expenditure at the airport and allegations of US military personnel being offered discount deals at Trump’s Ayrshire golf resort represent a violation of the US constitution, Politico reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/07/congress-investigating-trump-ove...

Quote:
Democrats to probe into Pence's stay at Trump hotel in Ireland

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence drew fire from Democrats on Tuesday when he met with Irish leaders in the capital Dublin but stayed at a hotel owned by President Donald Trump almost 300 km (180 miles) away at his boss’s urging.

Pence held his meetings in Dublin on Ireland’s east coast on Tuesday after spending the night at the Trump International Golf Club in Doonbeg on the west coast and returning there afterward for a second night. The hotel also hosted the Trump family during a brief trip to Ireland by the president in June.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ireland-usa-pence-trump/democrats-slam-pence-...

that he inherited.

Just look at the numbers, especially around unemployment, the only number he and his supporters are still holding onto,

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=l8tI

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=lapX

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=lapn

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:50pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 1:26pm:
If you’d stick to the OP you wouldn’t make such a fool of yourself.

Its about my new hat 🧢

Not my New Face...

Fool....  Roll Eyes

It is on police files along with his DNA and fingerprints.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 6:52pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:21pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 1:11pm:

You and the Truth?

Good one...  Grin

A fabrication?

Trust me  Grin

What is your problem, are you really that red pilled you're blinded to reality?

People joke about you being mentally ill, but maybe you are?

Ive never joked about, nor about his illegal photos he posted and the subsequent jail sentence.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 7:27pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 12:54pm:
Wink

Good one. Wink

The alternatives are Magic Grandpa Bernie or Joe 'I knew Obama, you are no Obama' Biden or 1068th Pochahontas Ma Warren.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print