philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Australian SHAME.
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 9:37am

Gnads wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 9:28am:
philperth2010 wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 9:23am:
Everyone the mother turned too did nothing and allowed this boy to remain in danger and it is the mothers fault the father killed his son....Why would anyone bother going to authorities to be ignored....The mother was right and the father killed their son whilst authorities did SFA???

Angry Angry Angry

Did I say it was the mothers fault?

I said she had "some" responsibility for the situation.

Otherwise that arsehole wouldn't have had custody.

That the system also failed this child & many others is a given.

Who accused you of anything....Why are you being defensive???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 9:37am

Gnads wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:29am:
The woman holds some responsibility in what happened to this child.

Why did this arsehole get custody?

Obviously because she was a "meth head" ....

she put drug use ahead of her child.

Bottom line neither of them should have had a child or the child.

Maybe this???

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 10:43am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:36am:
He should be hanged.

Society needs cleaning.

Some ethical cleansing?

Straighten up or fly right to Heaven or Paradise or whatever ... or just plain go to Hell....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 10:47am

Everyone the mother turned too did nothing and allowed this boy to remain in danger and it is the mothers fault the father killed his son....Why would anyone bother going to authorities to be ignored....The mother was right and the father killed their son whilst authorities did SFA???

Angry Angry Angry

WHY was he given custody....surely this child had other members in the family who would love and take care of him??

where the hell are our courts they have to have had some impact on this case.....I cant believe only the mother knew of the violence this child endured ..

something has to change..do the courts only listen to the mother and father ??? where are the extended family????   everyone has an extended family.....why are they not heard?.....even neighbours hear and see things....

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 10:50am

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:55am:
Gnads wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:29am:
The woman holds some responsibility in what happened to this child.

Why did this arsehole get custody?

Obviously because she was a "meth head" ....

she put drug use ahead of her child.

Bottom line neither of them should have had a child or the child.

could be but she went everywhere in our lousy system  this child was 9  why didnt someone ask him .... the child was taken out of school by his father.....

this is a catastrophic SYSTEM FAIL..

this 9 year old was kicked to death....I hope this monster gets due justice in jail...  I am not a violent person  but so help me he wouldnt be safe if I got my hands on him.

Agreed - a nine year old would know if he wanted to go or stay.... I thought he said he didn't want to go back to 'daddy'....

As for your righteous anger, cods - we all have that potential in us.... that's why they designed courts in principle - to get away from the righteous wrath that might sometimes pick the wrong person to kill - now, of course, the courts do the picking pf the wrong person for us....

What LTYC said about such things as courts is the absolute truth....they need a thorough reaming and restructuring from ground up.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 10:55am

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 10:47am:

Angry Angry Angry

WHY was he given custody....surely this child had other members in the family who would love and take care of him??

where the hell are our courts they have to have had some impact on this case.....I cant believe only the mother knew of the violence this child endured ..

something has to change..do the courts only listen to the mother and father ??? where are the extended family????   everyone has an extended family.....why are they not heard?.....even neighbours hear and see things....

All true - the fact that they were both meth-heads was an instant red flag... how many innocents have to be brutally murdered by idiots like that before some solid policy is put in place for real action?

I actually met that guy up Grafton way who was a meth-head and beat his 'girl-friend's' son to death, even tearing the scalp from the kid's head with his hands .... needed shooting...

Bobby has a point..... we need a little more 'resisting arrest and assaulting with a knife etc' and needing to be shot.. sometimes.. for that kind anyway....

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 11:55am

Angry Angry Angry

You need to read the whole article instead of focusing on the emotional click bait. The man had care of the child, the woman had a VRO in place for her and the child which would have seen him refused custody and access. She removed the VRO. Of course the agencies she was screaming to ignored her, she herself took away the only tool they could use.  . Be a critical thinker and ask yourself questions. 

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #22 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 12:54pm

rhino wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 11:55am:

Angry Angry Angry

You need to read the whole article instead of focusing on the emotional click bait. The man had care of the child, the woman had a VRO in place for her and the child which would have seen him refused custody and access. She removed the VRO. Of course the agencies she was screaming to ignored her, she herself took away the only tool they could use.  . Be a critical thinker and ask yourself questions. 

The mother was right and the father killed their son whilst authorities did SFA???

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 5:32pm

Angry Angry Angry

In the hope her ex would be reasonable....

he wasnt...

he kicked his son to death...

why do you keep pointing the finger at the mother??..

ues she made mistakes lots of them..

is that any reason to kick a 9yr old to death??????

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 5:52pm

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 5:32pm:

Angry Angry Angry

he wasnt...

He does it to "yank your chain", cods.

He admitted some time ago that his whole reason for being in this forum is to "yank people's chains".

He has no interest in debate - he's just a poo stirrer.

Ignore him, or yank back, but don't expect intelligent debate.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:02pm

I think Rhino is right. If she removed a restraining order on the husband, then she can hardly complain about the government not intervening. The government cannot watch over your kids for you. That is the parent's responsibility. She had the opportunity to protect her children from the man, with state authority to back it up, and she passed on the opportunity. No amount of whining or warning the authorities about how terrible he is can make up for that. The government doesn't split up families "just in case," and hindsight is always 20/20, but still worthless.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:13pm

Angry Angry Angry

Nope. Such agencies are well aware that there a multiple reasons why people either remove VFOs or do not seek them in the first place.

This is s gross failing of the system. Heads should roll.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:19pm

freediver wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:02pm:
I think Rhino is right. If she removed a restraining order on the husband, then she can hardly complain about the government not intervening. The government cannot watch over your kids for you. That is the parent's responsibility. She had the opportunity to protect her children from the man, with state authority to back it up, and she passed on the opportunity. No amount of whining or warning the authorities about how terrible he is can make up for that. The government doesn't split up families "just in case," and hindsight is always 20/20, but still worthless.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

if thats the case  why do we have so many child protection agencies????...[most useless by the look of things]..

we all know a piece of paper doesnt stop a deadbeat doing what he wants...

I am surprised he didnt kill her as well..

you really think a piece of paper will stop a lunatic??????... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:21pm

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:19pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:02pm:

SERIOUSLY!!!!

if thats the case  why do we have so many child protection agencies????...[most useless by the look of things]..

we all know a piece of paper doesnt stop a deadbeat doing what he wants...

I am surprised he didnt kill her as well..

you really think a piece of paper will stop a lunatic??????... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In fact, in a significant number of cases, it makes things a whole lot worse.

There agencies are supposed to be trained to individually determine. The failing is with them entirely.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 6:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 5:52pm:
cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 5:32pm:

Angry Angry Angry

he wasnt...

He does it to "yank your chain", cods.

He admitted some time ago that his whole reason for being in this forum is to "yank people's chains".

He has no interest in debate - he's just a poo stirrer.

Ignore him, or yank back, but don't expect intelligent debate.

I disagree he thinks like this  so do a lot of people..

an AVO DVO is a piece of paper that means nothing to a monster.....yet some people by the look of this think its magic...and  lot of women think it makes them "safe"  its total rubbish  in fact .. taking our these things makes the perp even more angry.....

and that was the case here....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print