Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Navigating the politics of identity (Read 5703 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Navigating the politics of identity
Reply #15 - Sep 21st, 2019 at 10:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 9:07pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 2:53pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 1:49pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2019 at 8:25pm:
As I have said, you're not a real Australian, Soren, are you?  You flew here, I grew here.  The Fair Go was embued into my spirit from the moment of my birth.   Australians have done it tough.

No doubt you never tire of saying same thing to your Muslim mates and all the other third world immigrants you know.

Still avoiding the point?  How unsurprising, hey, Soren, you New Australian.  Tsk, tsk, I say the same things to my other immigrant friends when they make the same mistakes you do.  Now, time to get with the flow, time to become a real Australian, you Danish blow-in.  Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

Welcome to country, Bwian.  Danes made your culture.  Bow down and pay your respects.

I wasn't aware that the Danes were even in Australia before your arrival on the scene,  Soren.  I am 100% Australian.  Roll Eyes

You are not aware of most things, Bwian. Keep telling you.

You are the 'no dam idea' demographic.

« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:54am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 1:22pm

Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2019 at 10:43pm:
As I have said, you're not a real Australian, Soren, are you?  You flew here, I grew here.  The Fair Go was embued into my spirit from the moment of my birth.   Australians have done it tough.

No doubt you never tire of saying same thing to your Muslim mates and all the other third world immigrants you know.

Still avoiding the point?  How unsurprising, hey, Soren, you New Australian.  Tsk, tsk, I say the same things to my other immigrant friends when they make the same mistakes you do.  Now, time to get with the flow, time to become a real Australian, you Danish blow-in.  Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

Welcome to country, Bwian.  Danes made your culture.  Bow down and pay your respects.

I wasn't aware that the Danes were even in Australia before your arrival on the scene,  Soren.  I am 100% Australian.  Roll Eyes

You are not aware of most things, Bwian. Keep telling you.

You are the 'no dam idea' demographic.

Really?  What does that make you then, Soren?  "I'm too concerned what my neighbours are doing when I'm peeking through their window," demographic?  :roll:

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 1:35pm

Grin Grin Grin

100% Australian? As Australian as an aborigine?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 4:21pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 1:35pm:

Grin Grin Grin

Nope.  95% White Fella Australian who has sympathies with Indigenous Australians, unlike yourself, Hammer.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 7:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 4:21pm:

Grin Grin Grin

Nope.  95% White Fella Australian who has sympathies with Indigenous Australians, unlike yourself, Hammer.  Roll Eyes

You are a virtue-signalling useless two-bit screamer, Bwian. Do you sympathise witb the Aboriginal treatment of women and children, the 40 thousand year rape and violence ethos? The right of elders to rule over pubescent boys and girls on the authority of tribal custom?  I don't.   The sooner they leave the stone age and all its depravities behind the better.  But people like you want to keep them degraded so you can endlessly point to them and blame the white guys for 40 thousand year old practices.

Ridiculous.  Evil, even  - but in your case you are far too thick and ignorant and foggy to be evil. You are just ridiculous.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm

Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 7:26pm:

Grin Grin Grin

You are a virtue-signalling useless two-bit screamer, Bwian. Do you sympathise witb the Aboriginal treatment of women and children, the 40 thousand year rape and violence ethos? The right of elders to rule over pubescent boys and girls on the authority of tribal custom?  I don't.   The sooner they leave the stone age and all its depravities behind the better.  But people like you want to keep them degraded so you can endlessly point to them and blame the white guys for 40 thousand year old practices.

I don't believe such things are still practised by Indigenous Australian people, Soren.  They are illegal and Indigenous Australians are governed by the same laws that you are.  Of course, that doesn't stop white fellas from breaking those laws, though, does it?  Of course, you mentioning them just shows how deep you prejudice runs in your mind, now doesn't it?

Quote:
Ridiculous.  Evil, even  - but in your case you are far too thick and ignorant and foggy to be evil. You are just ridiculous.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really do like playing in your favourite mud patch, don't you, Soren?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm:

Grin Grin Grin

I don't believe such things are still practised by Indigenous Australian people, Soren. 

Well, then you are a more ignorant, stupid, lying and vicious bozo than I ever thought possible.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 3:54pm

Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 10:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm:

Grin Grin Grin

I don't believe such things are still practised by Indigenous Australian people, Soren. 

Well, then you are a more ignorant, stupid, lying and vicious bozo than I ever thought possible.

What you believe is immaterial, Soren.  When you realise that, you might be able to see reality.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 3:54pm:

What you believe is immaterial, Soren.  When you realise that, you might be able to see reality.  Roll Eyes

I am not a self-centered, self-deluded, vain, ignorant  bozo like you, Bwian  - Aboriginal violence and abuse is not about what I believe, it's about what is actually happening.

2002:
Australian Trends
Since 1996-97, the rates of Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander children where abuse has been substantiated has increased in all states except Tasmania and the ACT. In all states, cases involving Aboriginal children are more likely to be substantiated than cases involving other children. The total number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children subject to substantiations in Australia for the 2000/01 period was 3004. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children comprise 2.7% of children in Australia, yet constitute 20% of those placed in out-of-home care (Cuneen & Libesman 2000). As of June 2001 there were 4,073 Aboriginal children in out of home care. It has also been suggested that the rate of sexual abuse of young Aboriginal girls who are in the Juvenile Justice system is around 80% (Atkinson 1990).

Family violence is worse for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Family violence occurs at higher rates for Indigenous Australians than for non-Indigenous Australians. Family violence within Indigenous communities needs to be understood as both a cause and effect of social disadvantage and intergenerational trauma (ABS 2016).

In 2014–15, 1 in 7 (14%) Indigenous women experienced physical violence in the previous year. Of these, about 1 in 4 (28%) reported that their most recent incident was perpetrated by a cohabiting partner (ABS 2016).
From 2012–13 to 2013–14, 2 in 5 Indigenous homicide victims (41%) were killed by a current or previous partner, twice the rate of non-Indigenous victims (22%) (Bryant & Bricknell 2017).
In 2014–15, Indigenous women were 32 times as likely to be hospitalised due to family violence as non-Indigenous women, while Indigenous men were 23 times as likely to be hospitalised as non-Indigenous men (SCRGSP 2016).
In 2015–16, Indigenous children were 7 times as likely to be the subject of substantiated child abuse or neglect as non-Indigenous children (AIHW 2017a).

The Grauniad:

This article is more than 4 years old
Child and domestic abuse in Indigenous communities 'chronically undisclosed'
This article is more than 4 years old
Australian Crime Commission investigation found that in some communities, every person had been affected by child sexual abuse

Your ABC, bozo:

Indigenous women are 34 times more likely to be hospitalised for domestic violence than their non-Indigenous counterparts.

And of course there is tins more info out there and only self-deluded mail-order 'intellectuals' like you have missed them.   What a colossal loon and a joke you are, Bwian.
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:35pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:46pm

Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:26pm:
I am not a self-centered, self-deluded, vain, ignorant  bozo

wanna bet?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 9:11pm

Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 3:54pm:

I am not a self-centered, self-deluded, vain, ignorant  bozo like you, Bwian  - Aboriginal violence and abuse is not about what I believe, it's about what is actually happening.

What you believe is immaterial, Soren.  When you realise that, you might be able to see reality.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 9:51pm

Ignore the evidence, bozo no 1 (bwian) and bozo no 79 (Pulchinella to Italian clown).

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 10:19pm

Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 9:51pm:
Ignore the evidence, bozo no 1 (bwian) and bozo no 79 (Pulchinella to Italian clown).

i haven't ignored the evidence. All the evidence definitely says that you're a self-centered, self-deluded, vain, ignorant  bozo

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:45pm

So the thread has just sunk off topic and abuse
Should we just delete it?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Identity politics IS always off topic and is all about abusing persons in the name of 'identity group', ie, the assigned group they are deemed to belong to.

Identity politics is ALL about erasing personal worth, merit, responsibility, character -  and substituting group membership. That is, a giant leap backwards.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print