Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Toxic Masculinity Is Killing The Planet (Read 4939 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Toxic Masculinity Is Killing The Planet
Reply #30 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 7:11pm

mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 11:03am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 10:59am:
mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 10:55am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 10:53am:
mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 10:47am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 10:45am:
Women are part of the problem. They chase and get turned on by power and success. Enablers.

I mean,  honestly.  Shocked

Look at Trump for instance. Ugly man with a super hot woman. These people are a class of their own. The men and the women. For some reason they have the need to leave their mark on the earth and pull it's strings. Most men aren't like that. That's the problem with you femmos. You hate it when we chuck Muslims all in the box but you support a blanket argument about men. Fueled by women who have a personal beef with men. All this is doing is making little boys feel guilty who then grow up to be adult guilty males.

You know this thread is about climate change, yeah?

Looks like two topics in one to me. read the headline.

Okay, so you want to talk about woman's complicity is man's mismanagement of the planet for the last bunch of many, many years?

Or do you want to discuss toxic masculinity?

Because they are quite distinct subjects.

incorrect.

Norman Borlaug has the right sort of masculinity...strong powerful , influential, contributory,
i bet you've never heard of him (or you are probably an anti GM greenie who doesnt care if the poor starve  Wink. saved over a billion people.  how many have the feminist activists saved ?????

Norman Ernest Borlaug (/ˈbɔːrlɔːɡ/; March 25, 1914 – September 12, 2009)[3] was an American agronomist who led initiatives worldwide that contributed to the extensive increases in agricultural production termed the Green Revolution. Borlaug was awarded multiple honors for his work, including the Nobel Peace Prize, the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal.

Borlaug received his B.S. in forestry in 1937 and Ph.D. in plant pathology and genetics from the University of Minnesota in 1942. He took up an agricultural research position in Mexico, where he developed semi-dwarf, high-yield, disease-resistant wheat varieties.[1][2] During the mid-20th century, Borlaug led the introduction of these high-yielding varieties combined with modern agricultural production techniques to Mexico, Pakistan, and India. As a result, Mexico became a net exporter of wheat by 1963. Between 1965 and 1970, wheat yields nearly doubled in Pakistan and India, greatly improving the food security in those nations.[4]

Borlaug was often called "the father of the Green Revolution",[5][6] and is credited with saving over a billion people worldwide from starvation.[7][8][9][10] According to Jan Douglas, executive assistant to the president of the World Food Prize Foundation, the source of this number is Gregg Easterbrook's 1997 article "Forgotten Benefactor of Humanity." The article states that the "form of agriculture that Borlaug preaches may have prevented a billion deaths."[11] He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1970 in recognition of his contributions to world peace through increasing food supply.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:03am

The greatest danger to the modern Civlised Nations is toxic anything but masculinity.... toxic feminism, toxic Islamism, toxic Gayism, toxic Aboriginalism .. you name it....

No 'toxic male' is going around causing the strife and trouble these groups are... all the 'toxic males' are too busy trying to get and hold a decent and fair job, keep a home and family, retain a grip on what they work and pay for......

Wait until it truly becomes 'toxic masculinity' in revolt .... then the cards will fall differently ...... until then I suppose they will endeavour to persevere ....

I wore this frock coat to Washington before The War. We wore them because we belonged to the five civilized tribes. We dressed ourselves up like Abraham Lincoln. You know, we got to see the Secretary of the Interior. And he said, "Boy, you boys sure look civilized."

He congratulated us and he gave us medals for looking so civilized. We told him about how our land had been stolen and how our people were dying. When we finished he shook our hands and said, "endeavor to persevere!"

They stood us in a line: John Jumper, Chili McIntosh, Buffalo Hump, Jim Buckmark, and me — I am Lone Watie. They took our pictures. And the newspapers said, "Indians vow to endeavor to persevere."

We thought about for a long time. "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Think on the many ways this can cut, people....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 3:43pm

The difference is that
Darkie Men blame their women.
Whitey Women blame their men.
Grin

Black Groom & White Bride: The Alpha Couple.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 2:02am

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 12:46am

mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:00pm:
In fact, i think that is more of an indictment on how you view women than anything.

Perhaps it's more of an indictment on how you view women?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 12:51am

Setanta wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 12:46am:
In fact, i think that is more of an indictment on how you view women than anything.

Perhaps it's more of an indictment on how you view women?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 12:59am

Difference is that Cods is like a Netball player - a woman who plays a game invented by women.

Marla & Mothra are just women who play a game that is invented by men, like football, cricket. Roll Eyes
The flip side of these two women are women who play 'lingerie  Gridiron!'  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 1:09am

Jasin wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 12:59am:
Difference is that Cods is like a Netball player - a woman who plays a game invented by women.

Marla & Mothra are just women who play a game that is invented by men, like football, cricket. Roll Eyes
The flip side of these two women are women who play 'lingerie  Gridiron!'  Cheesy

Touch on the down ... **coughs** ... first down and eight inches....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 6:07pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 1:09am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 12:59am:

Touch on the down ... **coughs** ... first down and eight inches....

Yes. I could say Spatchcock & Reboot play such Gridiron, but Sappho might want to Ref.  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:00pm

'Toxic' Masculinity built the world and it must soon once again save it from itself.. as some of us are striving to do daily... albeit with words...

... and so it begins... the jihad ......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 3:28pm

mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:05pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 11:58am:
Women are part of the problem. They chase and get turned on by power and success. Enablers.

Look at Trump for instance. Ugly man with a super hot woman. These people are a class of their own. The men and the women. For some reason they have the need to leave their mark on the earth and pull it's strings. Most men aren't like that. That's the problem with you femmos. You hate it when we chuck Muslims all in the box but you support a blanket argument about men. Fueled by women who have a personal beef with men. All this is doing is making little boys feel guilty who then grow up to be adult guilty males.

Trump is a great example. The grab em by the pussy comment makes femos crazy for the wrong reason.

We all know he's a loud, obnoxious braggadocious arsehole be he doesn't just grab random pussies on the street. For a guy like Trump, there would be a never ending line of equally trashy women making their pussies available to be grabbed by him, and that's what makes femmos go bonkers.

It's cute how you think you have an idea.

You;re miles off base though .. but i doubt that will ever matter to you. Subsequently, you will never care.

Nope, what I said totally nails it. Arseholes with money who treat women like schit have a conga line of grabbable pussies at their disposal and you just hate Trump because he brags about it, but would give a sex pest like Bill Clinton a pass.

Your outrage is fake and fraudulent, like every other notion you have Smiley

Yes, and you think women so stupid they are pissed off at the women availing themselves of such men.

The sheer arrogance. In direct battle with the stupidity.

It's all men's fault you can't get laid.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #41 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 3:28pm:
mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:05pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 11:58am:

Trump is a great example. The grab em by the pussy comment makes femos crazy for the wrong reason.

We all know he's a loud, obnoxious braggadocious arsehole be he doesn't just grab random pussies on the street. For a guy like Trump, there would be a never ending line of equally trashy women making their pussies available to be grabbed by him, and that's what makes femmos go bonkers.

It's cute how you think you have an idea.

You;re miles off base though .. but i doubt that will ever matter to you. Subsequently, you will never care.

Nope, what I said totally nails it. Arseholes with money who treat women like schit have a conga line of grabbable pussies at their disposal and you just hate Trump because he brags about it, but would give a sex pest like Bill Clinton a pass.

Your outrage is fake and fraudulent, like every other notion you have Smiley

Yes, and you think women so stupid they are pissed off at the women availing themselves of such men.

The sheer arrogance. In direct battle with the stupidity.

It's all men's fault you can't get laid.

Leave off... Mothra has every right to speak on the behalf of women all over the world. She understands and accepts all cultures are equal, women have one voice the world over, she's black, white, yellow and tinted. Not only that, she's always right in any view she holds. Be it food, rights, race, relationships or the psychoanalysis of the lesser minds here. There is only one thing you need to know. She is the queen bee, never to be argued with, always correct and morally superior.

Meh, you just need a quint to get laid. Most men are far from discriminating enough for the species benefit. I guest that's what happens when conflict would normally weed them out.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 12:13am

Setanta wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm:
Leave off... Mothra has every right to speak on the behalf of women all over the world. She understands and accepts all cultures are equal, women have one voice the world over, she's black, white, yellow and tinted. Not only that, she's always right in any view she holds. Be it food, rights, race, relationships or the psychoanalysis of the lesser minds here. There is only one thing you need to know. She is the queen bee, never to be argued with, always correct and morally superior.

Meh, you just need a quint to get laid. Most men are far from discriminating enough for the species benefit. I guest that's what happens when conflict would normally weed them out.

It's the Feminist white Woman's burden, I tellz yez - only they have the knowledge, the education, the fortitude, the sense, the muscular strength etc - to save everyone else from themselves... whether they be Black, Brindle, Male, Female, or anything else... ALL are but children in need of control and direction and sometimes chastisement from The Feminist so as to attain the position best suited to their better selves and interests.. (Stalinism)...

I wonder how many of these self-avowed 'feminists' actually see how bizarre their 'reasoning' is, condemning as it does the 'White Man's Burden' and everything else wrought by Western society, along with their 'education', totally sustained by (social) science, and the power it gives...

Amazing to hear them state tritely that 'men are just desperately trying to hold on to their power' - when the power is most obviously held by the one stating that position (based on 'education' and handed-down power, handed down from the Patriarchy now governed far too much by women)**... in many ways - not least in the supplicant stance of 'government' these days... bending like a reed in a hurricane in the fervent hope of satisfying the pussy...

God we need a real revolution....

** always told yez that 'feminists' had no genuine desire to 'bring down the patriarchy' - they only wanted to supplant men in the best paid positions in the patriarchy .... and pussy-whipped men let them do it ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 12:16am

Toxic FEMININITY is destroying this planet... Masculinity is trying to save it... and will...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 8:44am

Feminists don't hate men in general.
Just the Whitey ones, whose bastions of power will be torn down and Darkie Man's version will replace it. Women like Mothra (& even Marla) will love 'men' then.  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print