Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 
Send Topic Print
Has there been a more outrageous porky here? (Read 54181 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Has there been a more outrageous porky here?
Reply #630 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2020 at 5:01pm:
The old boy's picture of a jolly schoolgirl being shot in the back of the head for being caught in a classroom. - a schoolgirl who just happens to be a mother of four who murdered her husband. And this, in a thread on the most outrageous porkies here.

I actually think this was topped by FD's response to it: to sneeringly say that gandalf won't consider the "evidence" good enough. To this day he still won't clarify if he actually understands that the image is not actually of a school girl getting shot for attending school, and to claim so was a most blatant lie.

Actually come to think of it, this too may even have been topped by frank's attempt at defending himself - to try and claim that when he was referring to a schoolgirl getting shot, he was really talking about an article from Time magazine - which curiously made not a single mention of any schoolgirls getting shot.

Apologising for porkies brings out the most bizarre behaviour in some...

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #631 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 4:49pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:22pm:
The old boy's picture of a jolly schoolgirl being shot in the back of the head for being caught in a classroom. - a schoolgirl who just happens to be a mother of four who murdered her husband. And this, in a thread on the most outrageous porkies here.

I actually think this was topped by FD's response to it: to sneeringly say that gandalf won't consider the "evidence" good enough. To this day he still won't clarify if he actually understands that the image is not actually of a school girl getting shot for attending school, and to claim so was a most blatant lie.

Actually come to think of it, this too may even have been topped by frank's attempt at defending himself - to try and claim that when he was referring to a schoolgirl getting shot, he was really talking about an article from Time magazine - which curiously made not a single mention of any schoolgirls getting shot.

Islam is brutal to women and infidels, the Taliban particularly so.

You are trying to deflect from hard truths about Islam to which you foolishly converted.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #632 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:52pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:22pm:

Oh, I know. When caught, the old boy clammed up for a bit, then spat out that he really meant females. In general. In the Musel lands.

When reading the old boy's posts, I feel, we must first be sympathetic and hear his pain. Then, we must understand that he's really speaking in general - women. Pakis. Deviants. The Muselman. The tinted races.

All of them. At once.

The old boy can offer us much wisdom, I feel. One just needs to look past the porkies and search within.

After all, I think there's a bit of the old boy in all of us, no?
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:58pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #633 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:08pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:35pm:
Quote:
How did we even get from denying European blame for spreading pandemics whiles they went raping and pillaging to the ending of slavery anyway?

It was your feeble attempt to change the subject.

Change of subject first brought up by FD - twice - before I said anything about it:

here and here

Is it fair to say it was actually your feeble attempt to change the subject? I was after all the last person to actually make an on-topic post before you decided to respond only to the 'white flu' tangent:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1567134066/571#571

So why was there never a movement from the Muslim world to end slavery?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #634 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:15pm

freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:11pm:
Quote:
How did we even get from denying European blame for spreading pandemics whiles they went raping and pillaging to the ending of slavery anyway?

Change of subject first brought up by FD - twice - before I said anything about it:

here and here

Is it fair to say it was actually your feeble attempt to change the subject? I was after all the last person to actually make an on-topic post before you decided to respond only to the 'white flu' tangent:

They don't want to line their pockets - OBVIOUSLY!!!!

Loving death more than life is enough for them. (don't mention the virgins in paradise though. How sexually frustrated/obsessed can Muslim be to have such a myth??? The wanking that goes on in Muslim areas must be stupendous - back, Karnal, BACK!!))

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #635 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:31pm

freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:11pm:
Quote:

here and here

Yes, G. Would you like to inform FD why the Muselman never took Whitey up on his offer to enslave the tinted races?

If FD doesn't reply, he's probably busy or something.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #636 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 11:38am

'I hate religion, [...] there is nothing but hate in the Koran, Islam is sh*t, that's what I think,' she said in the videos.

'I am not racist, not at all. You cannot be racist towards a religion. I said what I thought, you will not make me regret it. There are still people who will get excited, I clearly don't give a damn, I say what I want, what I think.'

French media point out that under French law, Mila has done nothing illegal, there being no restrictions on 'blasphemy' in France.

Mila told feminist site Bellica: 'I have not insulted anyone, nor threatened anyone, nor called for violence against anyone. What I did was blasphemy, general criticism of religions, and nothing else.'

She was told to go into hiding because of the death threats she received from... er.... the sons of Mohammed.

"You have to like Islam, the Religion of Peace, if you want to live, infidel pig dogs", innit?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 
Send Topic Print