Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 
Send Topic Print
Has there been a more outrageous porky here? (Read 54182 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Has there been a more outrageous porky here?
Reply #615 - Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:37pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:06am:
freediver wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:02am:
FD, I think the muslims would have killed as many, if not more, people than the Europeans if they had the ability. I'm not sure why you continue pretending I don't. Morally, they were every bit as bad as the Europeans, and thats an indictment on humanity - not religion.

There is only person here who is apologising for and downplaying mass murder, slavery and mass destruction of entire civilizations... and its not me.

So why is it that the Christian west intervened in the Muslim world to end slavery, and not vice versa?

While not intimately familiar with the history of western intervention in the Islamic world, I rather suspect that claim is starry eyed revisionist bullshit. The exact type of bullshit that is conjured up to apologise, downplay and outright deny the greatest episode of mass slaughter the world has ever seen.

Aha, we have a suspicious, but still clueless, Muslim.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #616 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 8:57am

oh look FD dodges the actual questions in order to squeeze in a personal swipe again. Try again:

Quote:
Is it that you are attempting to apologise for this unprecedented mass slaughter on the basis that it was ok - because out of it we got freeeedom? Or are you still attempting to make the case that European rapists and pillagers were not responsible for the diseases they spread while they were raping and pillaging - because they didn't know they had the diseases?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #617 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 9:27am

No.

Are you aware of any anti-slavery movements that arose in the middle east or North Africa without direct interference by non-Muslims, particularly Europeans and Americans?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #618 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 9:36am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2019 at 8:57am:
oh look FD dodges the actual questions in order to squeeze in a personal swipe again. Try again:

Quote:
Is it that you are attempting to apologise for this unprecedented mass slaughter on the basis that it was ok - because out of it we got freeeedom? Or are you still attempting to make the case that European rapists and pillagers were not responsible for the diseases they spread while they were raping and pillaging - because they didn't know they had the diseases?

Muslims are in no position to lecture or scold anyone on savagery and inhumanity.
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/32812

See also their treatment of Greeks, Armenians, Africans, Europeans, etc.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #619 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 10:47am

freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2019 at 9:27am:
No.

Are you aware of any anti-slavery movements that arose in the middle east or North Africa without direct interference by non-Muslims, particularly Europeans and Americans?

No.

Does abolishing slavery absolve them from the greatest mass slaughter the world has ever seen? Does it somehow make them 'on balance' morally better?

I'm not going to repeat my previous lengthy treatises on the ending of slavery and the pragmatic and economic considerations that motivated them (which I doubt you would even disagree with). The Europeans figured out that they could make money and steal the resources of those weaker than them more efficiently without slavery. Big deal. Its up for debate whether or not that led to more, less or the same amount of human suffering thereafter.

I still don't see any other point from you other than apologising for the greatest slaughter the world has ever seen - on the logic that its all cool because at the end of it, we got freeeeedom. Which apparently also involves asserting that the spread of deadly diseases by these very slaugterers while they went a raping and pillaging was somehow not their fault

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #620 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 2:09pm

No point repeating your lengthy treatises on the subject immediately after admitting you don't know what you are talking about and only have your suspicions.

Seeing as you are still confused, this is what I am saying:

1) Europeans did everything on a larger scale than Muslims. This is a reflection of their levels of competence, nothing more.

2) There is a fundamental difference in that Europeans and their descendants ended slavery, while Muslims never did, to the extent that it was Europeans and Americans who had to intervene in the middle east and north africa to put an end to slavery. Muslims never did the same.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #621 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:30pm

How did we even get from denying European blame for spreading pandemics whiles they went raping and pillaging to the ending of slavery anyway?

And I am not confused by what you are saying FD. Every post on this subject is different ways of apologising for the greatest mass slaughter the world has ever seen. You are now engaging in strawman arguments to pretend that I am somehow quibbling over whether or not bigger scale = morally worse. I am not, nor have I ever done.

And in case you are still confused, this is what I am saying:
no one except you is downplaying, apologising or outright denying the responsibility for one particular group of people in spreading death and destruction because they decided to go a raping and pillaging - on a massive scale. No one except you continues with the absurd insisistence that people who invade, rape and pillage other nations are not morally responsible for the diseases they spread in the process - based on the ridiculous logic that they weren't aware they were carrying the diseases.

Like I've said before - every bit as idiotic as saying a man who rapes a woman and infects her with HIV during that rape - isn't to blame for infecting her so long as he wasn't aware he had HIV in the first place.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #622 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:35pm

Quote:
How did we even get from denying European blame for spreading pandemics whiles they went raping and pillaging to the ending of slavery anyway?

It was your feeble attempt to change the subject.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #623 - Jan 11th, 2020 at 3:34pm

How did we even get from FD and the old boy's porkies to raping and pillaging and pretending to end slavery?

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #624 - Jan 11th, 2020 at 5:01pm

It's that time of year again, leftards - nominations for 2019's biggest porky award.

I like Mother ending Arabian slavery, when in reality, she ran the biggest slave trade since the Roman Empire.

I also like Whitey curing all those diseased natives - after he raped and pillaged his way through the New World spreading smallpox.

You know, "European diseases".

Such snivelling, cowering spineless apologism. I do feel it deserves a prize of some kind. But do you know? My favourite:

The old boy's picture of a jolly schoolgirl being shot in the back of the head for being caught in a classroom. - a schoolgirl who just happens to be a mother of four who murdered her husband. And this, in a thread on the most outrageous porkies here.

Lies justifying lies, such wonder, such curiousity! The human imagination never ceases to amaze, no?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #625 - Jan 11th, 2020 at 5:38pm

The best thing that ever happened to the world was the whiteys' raping and a pillaging.

The paradigm of civilization was engendered by the whiteys' raping and a pillaging.

The muslim raping and a pillaging resulted in many backward inbred stupid poverty stricken people, who are living in what can only be described as the sewer of civilization.

The resulting muslim societies have produced world wide terrorism, incessant civil wars resulting in them murdering their own and other children by the hundreds of thousands, with hunger and trauma caused by their civil wars.

muslims are the worlds almost insurmountable refugee problem, millions of them displaced and living  in refugee camps, fleeing around the globe, demanding that the descendants of the white raping and a pillaging people care for them, they are a crime problem, they are brain washed by their *holy* qur'an to rape hate and kill the non muslims.

There are two groups of muslims:

The ones who take the *holy* qur'an at its' word then hate rape and kill the non believer and their version of the hypocrite corrupter muslim.

The other group lie snivel and sneak, slithering around telling us the qur'an doesn't really mean what it says, that the rapists haters and murderers, are actually *misinterpreting* it.

The lunatic leftards are siding with the muslims, they will not be honest and call islam out for what it is.

islam is the reinvented pagan moon god cult of Arabia.

Muhammad decided to promote allah as the monotheistic god of the Jews and Christians, he purposely twisted his plagiarizing of the Judaeo-Christian doctrine, in order to advance allah as a new monotheistic god of hate, rape, torture, and mass murder.

This reinvented god allah has preferred followers, the new god allah loves the suicide jihadists over all other believers, the jihadists are promised wealth, land, sex slaves and abundant booty, this promise is enhanced, to guarantee that any jihadist who actually gets killed in his raping and a pilling, automatically enters paradise overflowing with hour'is with big tits and little boys scattered like pearls.

So where is the world as we enter 2020?

The fruits of the whitey raping and a pillaging parts of the world is now jealously sought by the fruits of muslim raping and a pillaging.

Consequently we enter 2020, under the threat of a massive world war, as the lunatic left, communist China / Russsia, enter into a pact with the blood crazed muslims.

They have a common goal destroy Israel and the west.

They are aided and abetted by the useful idiots of the west, who are working tirelessly to bring us down from within.

The porky of all porkies would have to be any deceit which denigrates the west and extols the virtue of the muslim communist duo.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #626 - Jan 11th, 2020 at 6:51pm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #627 - Jan 11th, 2020 at 7:01pm

did someone claim that only blacks were slaves?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #628 - Jan 11th, 2020 at 8:54pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 11th, 2020 at 7:01pm:
did someone claim that only blacks were slaves?

No no, FD claims Mother stopped the white slave trade.

You know, there were the Arabs, and all those Negro slaves getting shipped off to the Americas, and along comes Jolly Mother England and has a right old fuss - how very dare you?

FD says the Arabs were stealing children off the English coast. White children if you please. FD doesn't like talking about the Africans.

Dirty.

I did ask him once, but he disappeared. When FD mentions slavery, he means white slavery.

Not racist or anything. The Arab-Negroid sub-breed are not a race.

They're a jolly sub-species, no?
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2020 at 9:00pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #629 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:08pm

freediver wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:35pm:
Quote:

It was your feeble attempt to change the subject.

Change of subject first brought up by FD - twice - before I said anything about it:

here and here

Is it fair to say it was actually your feeble attempt to change the subject? I was after all the last person to actually make an on-topic post before you decided to respond only to the 'white flu' tangent:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1567134066/571#571

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 
Send Topic Print