Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
Gay marriage, then 'women's with penises (Read 22408 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gay marriage, then 'women's with penises
Reply #150 - Jun 26th, 2022 at 10:54am

Is trans surgery just state-sanctioned mutilation?

Severe body modification is never good, whether it’s done for Islamic reasons or trans reasons.

Why is it ‘mutilation’ when a young woman’s vagina is cut for religious reasons, but ‘affirmation’ when it is done for trans reasons? Why do we balk in horror at the ritualistic removal of parts of the outer vagina in young women in certain countries in Africa, but we cheer ‘bottom surgery’ as a form of ‘trans healthcare’ in the West? We need a reckoning with this moral disparity in how we view the ideological alteration of women’s bodies. We live in a world in which you can be arrested for subjecting your daughter to body modification for Islamic reasons but you will become a star on TikTok for allowing your daughter to have her breasts removed for gender-affirmation reasons.

This all speaks to the severe policing of the discussion around transgenderism. There are some things you just cannot say on this issue. Calling trans surgery ‘mutilation’ is top of the list. But even those who opt not to use that word can find themselves reprimanded for other speechcrimes, from referring to born males as men to questioning the rationality of saying they / them about one person. In fact, not only are people severely chastised if they say the wrong thing – they are also subjected to enormous pressure to say the ‘right’ thing. You must repeat the mantra ‘Trans women are women’. You must say ‘gender assigned at birth’ rather than ‘sex’. You must say ‘gender-affirming surgery’. This linguistic authoritarianism has nothing to do with politeness. Rather, it is a form of ideological inculcation. It pressures people to accept the idea that lies behind the words – namely, that sex can be changed.
It’s time for honesty. The sight of young women being celebrated on social media for having their breasts removed is not ‘affirming’ – it is horrifying. The treatment of young lesbians with medication that will ‘correct’ them and turn them into the men they really are is not positive – it is homophobic. And the provision of radically altering surgery that removes healthy body parts and induces infertility is not ‘healthcare’ – it is mutilation. As Deves said, that is an ugly and confronting word. But maybe it’s the word we need right now.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/06/25/is-trans-surgery-just-state-sanctioned-...

Good points.

But honesty is the LAST thing you'll ever get from LGBTQBZZ++++ activist and other "social justice" Napoleons and Snowballs.

« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2022 at 11:13am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jul 4th, 2022 at 11:45am

GHe's a lady. Living in the women's shelter.

Note that, being scrupulously woke, the women’s shelter sided, quite emphatically, with the male interloper. A man who is seriously mentally ill, who boasts of stabbing people and is very excited by the thought of poisoning the water supply, and who seems to enjoy taunting the abused women with whom he shares a space by making sure they see his erection.

Despite what would seem to be a full board of flashing red lights, the woke administrators denounced criticism of their policy – and concern for the actual women subjected to his proximity - as “transphobic.” Concerns regarding the inaptness of his presence, and its implications for the women’s safety at a time of vulnerability, were dismissed as unworthy of acknowledgement: “We refuse to engage in a dialogue that gives a platform to transphobic groups or individuals or otherwise does damage to women who are transgender.” Instead, the shelter’s administrators insisted, proudly, on being “non-judgmental.”

And if someone, or an entire institution, can be fundamentally compromised on something so glaringly obvious, with the sociopathy staring them in the face, where is the upper limit of all this pious pretending? What bridge would be too far?

https://www.womenarehuman.com/male-transgender-boasts-of-harassing-women-in-cris...

In other "missing woman" news from Toronto police. Isobella Degrace.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TorontoPolice/status/1542496992626106368

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jul 4th, 2022 at 11:46am

Frank wrote on Jul 4th, 2022 at 11:45am:
Note that, being scrupulously woke, the women’s shelter sided, quite emphatically, with the male interloper. A man who is seriously mentally ill, who boasts of stabbing people and is very excited by the thought of poisoning the water supply, and who seems to enjoy taunting the abused women with whom he shares a space by making sure they see his erection.

Despite what would seem to be a full board of flashing red lights, the woke administrators denounced criticism of their policy – and concern for the actual women subjected to his proximity - as “transphobic.” Concerns regarding the inaptness of his presence, and its implications for the women’s safety at a time of vulnerability, were dismissed as unworthy of acknowledgement: “We refuse to engage in a dialogue that gives a platform to transphobic groups or individuals or otherwise does damage to women who are transgender.” Instead, the shelter’s administrators insisted, proudly, on being “non-judgmental.”

And if someone, or an entire institution, can be fundamentally compromised on something so glaringly obvious, with the sociopathy staring them in the face, where is the upper limit of all this pious pretending? What bridge would be too far?

https://www.womenarehuman.com/male-transgender-boasts-of-harassing-women-in-cris...

That looks like a TERF page, almost certainly full of poo.  More boomers crying about penis.  You just can't help it, can you?

Most trans people STILL don't have surgery.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jul 4th, 2022 at 12:00pm

Well, if people can deny the obvious reality right in front of them - and can rage against anyone who dares to notice the reality that they are so carefully ignoring, or pretending to ignore, neurotically - then you have to wonder what else such people can do, and to whom. It’s why the trans issue seems much bigger than the tiny demographic that it’s supposedly about. If you can be made to lie about this, to abandon basic probity and tie yourself in knots, what else will you lie about? Where is the upper/outer limit of all this pretending?

"The so-called “trans debate” actually effects 100% of society, because it’s about whether or not we have right to acknowledge what we see with our own eyes. If we can’t acknowledge reality, we do not live in a free society. It’s authoritarian under the guise of politeness."
Sall Grover

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #154 - Jul 4th, 2022 at 12:01pm

Women with penises get a rise out of Frank.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 4:24pm

"UPenn Nominates Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas for NCAA Woman of the Year Award"

Titania McGrath's take:
Lia Thomas has been nominated for Woman of the Year! 👏👏👊   If all women were more like Lia, the patriarchy would be finished.

Sooooo true.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 4:25pm

Frank wrote on Jul 4th, 2022 at 12:00pm:
Well, if people can deny the obvious reality right in front of them - and can rage against anyone who dares to notice the reality that they are so carefully ignoring, or pretending to ignore, neurotically - then you have to wonder what else such people can do, and to whom. It’s why the trans issue seems much bigger than the tiny demographic that it’s supposedly about. If you can be made to lie about this, to abandon basic probity and tie yourself in knots, what else will you lie about? Where is the upper/outer limit of all this pretending?

"The so-called “trans debate” actually effects 100% of society, because it’s about whether or not we have right to acknowledge what we see with our own eyes. If we can’t acknowledge reality, we do not live in a free society. It’s authoritarian under the guise of politeness."
Sall Grover

I'm glad you are watching everything you value burn to the ground

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 6:03pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 4:25pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 4th, 2022 at 12:00pm:

Sall Grover

I'm glad you are watching everything you value burn to the ground

Cheesy Cheesy   uuhhhh  .....   passive agwessive ratso....   LITERALLY debating, watch out for that rapier-sharp intellect........  Grin Grin  Bbwianesque, literally!!

Everything burnt to the ground - like what, ratso?  And why are you such a little pyromaniac nazi?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jul 18th, 2022 at 6:44am

Frank wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 6:03pm:
Cheesy Cheesy   uuhhhh  .....   passive agwessive ratso....   LITERALLY debating, watch out for that rapier-sharp intellect........  Grin Grin  Bbwianesque, literally!!

https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/e/e2/Make-a-Wooden-Sword-Step-6-Version-4.j...

Everything burnt to the ground - like what, ratso?  And why are you such a little pyromaniac nazi?

Yes, I am both smarter and better than you.  Call me a Nazi again.  expose your utter incompetence and illiteracy.  How am I a Nazi, boomer? Not hating sexual and religious minorities? Not being racist? Exposing your hate by calmly debating it?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jul 25th, 2022 at 11:11am

After infecting nearly 3,000 people in the United States, two children have now contracted the monkeypox virus. The two children — an infant and a toddler — were on opposite coasts of the U.S. when diagnosed.
Both of those children are traced back to individuals who come from the men-who-have-sex-with-men community, the gay men’s community,” Walensky told the newspaper in a virtual interview.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fit THAT into your LGBTQFGTYHUYTPPFFT PLUS alphabet soup, leftwards.   Grin  Grin Grin it's  a 'community's, don't  you know. Oh, yes.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jul 25th, 2022 at 12:11pm

Frank wrote on Jul 25th, 2022 at 11:11am:
t's  a 'community's, don't  you know

but this 'walensky' character does?

bugger me dead you are gullible  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Jul 26th, 2022 at 10:32am

What a trans exclusionary feminist hater!!!

Gwyneth Paltrow: $75 Vagina-Scented Candles a ‘Provocation’ to Say How ‘Amazing’ It Is to Be a Woman

https://goop.com/heretic-this-smells-like-my-vagina-candle/p/

At US$75, it's  a snatch.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 1:03pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Aug 16th, 2022 at 10:42am

Sorry, lesbians. You are gonna have to like chicks with dicks or you're a bigot. These are the rules now.

Jersey Noah   @jerseynoahxx   · Aug 11
I know many of you can't handle hearing this, but genital preferences are transphobic.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Dec 11th, 2022 at 9:21pm

The latest in FFS! News:

Traditional masculinity has been dubbed ‘harmful’ by a major health body
A major health body has dubbed traditional masculinity “harmful”, saying manliness contributes to violence, depression and high suicide rates.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/mind/traditional-masculinity-has-been-d...

The 'major health body" is the American Psychological Association.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print