IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trolling?
Reply #31 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 12:59pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
juliar wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:31am:
Geez these jokers that envy my superior ability to post the FACTS and the TRUTH can't have much else to do when they immortalize me by enthusiastically documenting my many excellent posts trumpeting TRUTH and reminding all and sundry just how lucky Australia was that Labor did not get in and trash the joint.

I express my gratitude to my many admirers and thank you for your support and to all feel free to abuse me at any time as I don't mind at all as I am not a cry baby and a sook.

A forum is dead in the water if it is not alive and angry.

Let's be clear here Juliar, no-one is envying you. I do appreciate you having your say though and don't really see your abuse is anymore severe than others of my side of politics, I could quote a few to show my point if needs be... I think you show yourself for what you are and allowing you to do that is a good thing. Don't take this as abuse as it's not, it's an observation, you are a puerile poster with no penchant for originality. You are a printer. That being said, we don't ban printers.

Well that's a bit sad.

So much for those of us in middle ground, who come here for some sort of informative discussion and instead become the objects of puerile abuse.

No great need to wonder why I rarely bother logging on, let alone contributing here. The moderation policies are too lax and in-effect they often impede and sometimes prevent rational discussion. 
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2019 at 3:43pm by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #32 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 7:58pm

Yeah, but since that sort of behaviour is apparently acceptable, I won't hide from it and every time that shitstain feels the need to follow me around and not quote anything or address the topic, but instead just throw out insults, I'll try to ignore him but every now and then I'll just insult him back reminding him of the wretched merkin that he is, you know for the cathartic release, then go on my merry way.

Actually, that's not a fair retort as he posses neither warmth nor depth, perhaps I can have some fun and be creative.

It's really not hard to top GREENY HATE SESSION KNOW IT ALL GETUP! waaaa waaaaa.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:43am

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 4:01pm

that's actually pretty funny fd. I'm honestly surprised you had it in you.

but haven't you some dumb rule about spamming the feedback forum? Or is that another of those 'pretend' rules that apply only to some?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #35 - Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:02pm

I guess the rules are only there in case someone crosses a line in posting that could be seen as criminal actions to protect those who run the joint and are only enforced as an arse covering measure.

And that's fine, at least we know.

The op has been answered, so thanks.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 5:34pm

It appears I have left a trail of destruction as my jealous followers go into subjugation.

A triumph for the poster of FACT and TRUTH.

The mere expression of trivial uninformed views and guesses is not very useful unless backed up by authoritative information.

How many threads degenerate into trivial pointless copying of a previous post with some irrelevance added.  Or blatant repeating of GetUp! propaganda as GetUp! is the Political Propaganda Arm of the Labor Party. Or absurd ranting of crazy Greeny propaganda.

I post relevant discussion which is backed up by the facts. This is a pretty effective method as it angers the DARK side no end.

Others try to copy my effective methods with limited success.

Also I am aware that everything I post can be seen on a Google search which I use to good effect to spread the word amongst the general population.

The fact that the voters chose strength and reliability suggest I am on the right track.

Now if someone decides to hate me and troll me should I go all cry baby and be a sook and complain ? Or give as good as I get.

A forum thrives if it is alive and angry.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:48pm by juliar »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #37 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 6:58pm

juliar wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 5:34pm:
It appears I have left a trail of destruction as my jealous followers go into subjugation.

A triumph for the poster of FACT and TRUTH.

The mere expression of trivial uninformed views and guesses is not very useful unless backed up by authoritative information.

How many threads degenerate into trivial pointless copying of a previous post with some irrelevance added.  Or blatant repeating of GetUp! propaganda as GetUp! is the Political Propaganda Arm of the Labor Party. Or absurd ranting of crazy Greeny propaganda.

I post relevant discussion which is backed up by the facts. This is a pretty effective method as it angers the DARK side no end.

Others try to copy my effective methods with limited success.

Also I am aware that everything I post can be seen on a Google search which I use to good effect to spread the word amongst the general population.

The fact that the voters chose strength and reliability suggest I am on the right track.

Now if someone decides to hate me and troll me should I go all cry baby and be a sook and complain ? Or give as good as I get.

A forum thrives if it is alive and angry.

You're a lying sack of poo who avoids the topics in threads that aren't going your way and instead targets and insults the posters of opinions you don't agree with, yet can't refute.

And since a clear line has been drawn, I have no reservations in telling you so you HATE FILED CONSERVATARD.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Help I am being trolled by my enemy who hates me. Should I go all cry baby and be a sook and complain ?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 7:45pm

I am closing this thread due to Sad Kangaroo resorting to personal insults.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Sep 16th, 2019 at 8:07pm

freediver wrote on Sep 16th, 2019 at 7:45pm:
I am closing this thread due to Sad Kangaroo resorting to personal insults.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print