BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trolling?
Reply #16 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:38am

Hard Core Lefty RedNeck has always hated me so what's new ?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:44am

Mate, it all started between us when I was agreeing with you about Hydrogen as a fuel source, but I didn't agree enough, mentioning NASA and investing in them on say a Mars mission to help the tech of using sunlight to harvest H from water (or frozen Ice as would be the case on Mars) leading to the tech advances that would end up in our industries and even cars and homes.

But no, because you've got such a hate boner for climate change, and NASA is in on the "conspiracy", you attached me and from then on you don't even bother replying to posts or touching the topic, you just insult me or anyone you disagree with, gender-swapping us in your replies, claiming we're all greenies, getup members or should go to Hillsong or whatever rubbish you spout.

It's flat out harassment and your constant whining like a little bitch over and over is shutting down threads and ruining entire topics and in some cases like in the Tech forum, entire forums too.

I don't know what your problem is but we've all tried being nice to you and you respond, well, just look at your last 25 posts.

The evidence is there for all to see.

You can't pretend to be the victim here.  You're just lucky the rules of these forums aren't actually enforced.

It's better for everyone if you're just ignored, so I'll be doing my best to continue to do to that.  If I don't you'll only drag me down into the sewer with you, somewhere I don't want to be.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #18 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:45am

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:38am:
Hard Core Lefty RedNeck has always hated me so what's new ?

Why would you do that in this thread of all threads..?

Well done.

Point proved.

I await your usual.  Do your worst...

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:12pm

Is Skippy the Greeny Kangyroo apologizing for her blunders ?

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:54am

This poster is not making a positive contribution to the forum. Every time you check the last 25 posts, roughly half of them are inane drivel attacking other posters and not addressing the topic. This poster is so disruptive that with personal attacks that it is killing the forum.

When will the moderators act?

Here is a selection from the last 25 posts that highlight the personal attacks.

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:32am:
Gosh the dull dreary boring union propaganda parrot Blackday just fell off his perch!! SQUAWK!!!!

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:51am:
The dull dreary boring union propaganda parrot Blackday is squawking himself hoarse repeating the same waste of space nonsense.  He is like a broken record. Is he on Newstart ?

And now he is joined by the equally dull dreary boring self appointed expert Skippy the Greeny Kangyroo doing her best mimicking. Is she on Newstart too ?

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:32am:
The self appointed expert is annoyed at being sprung.

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:31am:
The union propaganda parrot Blackday is squawking in sheer ecstasy those magic words STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!!!

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Bammy has got a friend in Skippy the Greeny Kangyroo the self appointed expert who understands only Greeny propaganda.

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 12:41am:
Yadda reads Greggy, an avid Q&A viewer, like an open book. Twitch or no twitch.

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:36pm:
DNA seems to be circulating slowly with strange facts swirling around.

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Gweggy has a problem with twitching and watching.

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
Gweggy is a glued on watcher of EVERY silly useless Q&A Lefty/Greeny Propaganda episode.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:00am

Setanta wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 7:54pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 4:21pm:
They don't even address the topic, just attack people who posted in the thread and didn't support whatever aligns with his opinions.

It passed a mere annoyance a long time ago.  I'm just glad he hasn't figured out how to PM.

I get better abuse than that. Ignore the pustulant pest poster from the puerile prepubescent libs. I have them "following me around" whatever that means on a forum.

Ignoring does no good.

It's better to enforce the rules. This particular poster relentlessly flouts the rules with an average of roughly a dozen personal attack every day. The sheer volume of abuse from this one poster is risking the future viability of the forum.

The abuse isn't just personal attacks. It includes spamming the front page of the Politics forum with posts in a range of threads to push threads it doesn't want discussed off the front page, and mass posting of copyrighted content from paywalled sites without attribution. This latter could get the forum shut down if the copyright holders launch legal proceedings for copyright infringement.

Only a permanent ban is appropriate. I've seen plenty of others suspended or banned for far less.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:19am

I never bothered to check the sources since you always have to look them up to find it anyway, but I've just gone back to find a few and you're right, some of the content is from behind paywalls, copy/pasted in full without even an opinion to follow, as if it's his own work.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 9:10am

Apparently now I'm trolling him?

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 8:53am:
Carl D wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 8:51am:
The cashless welfare card costs $10,000 per card to administer.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-02/cashless-welfare-trial-costing-taxpayers-...

Wonder how much rolling this out Australia wide would end up costing the taxpayers?

Wow...  Hopefully, that's only during the trial...

If not and they still go ahead, they've totally evaporated the notion of a Federal ICAC costing too much if they're willing to spend this amount per welfare recipient.

juliar wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 8:54am:
I am being trolled by Skippy the Greeny Kangyroo who hates me.   Please go away.

Fine, I'll cave.  Seems I can't have an interest in Federal Politics around here, or Tech as he does the same bullshit there.

Oh well...  Thanks for the help mods.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:24am

Bam wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:54am:
This poster is not making a positive contribution to the forum. Every time you check the last 25 posts, roughly half of them are inane drivel attacking other posters and not addressing the topic. This poster is so disruptive that with personal attacks that it is killing the forum.

When will the moderators act?

Here is a selection from the last 25 posts that highlight the personal attacks.

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:32am:
Gosh the dull dreary boring union propaganda parrot Blackday just fell off his perch!! SQUAWK!!!!

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:51am:
The dull dreary boring union propaganda parrot Blackday is squawking himself hoarse repeating the same waste of space nonsense.  He is like a broken record. Is he on Newstart ?

And now he is joined by the equally dull dreary boring self appointed expert Skippy the Greeny Kangyroo doing her best mimicking. Is she on Newstart too ?

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:32am:
The self appointed expert is annoyed at being sprung.

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:31am:
The union propaganda parrot Blackday is squawking in sheer ecstasy those magic words STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!!!

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Bammy has got a friend in Skippy the Greeny Kangyroo the self appointed expert who understands only Greeny propaganda.

juliar wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 12:41am:
Yadda reads Greggy, an avid Q&A viewer, like an open book. Twitch or no twitch.

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:36pm:
DNA seems to be circulating slowly with strange facts swirling around.

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Gweggy has a problem with twitching and watching.

juliar wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
Gweggy is a glued on watcher of EVERY silly useless Q&A Lefty/Greeny Propaganda episode.

Forwarded by PM to freediver

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm

When cods gets annoyed with abuse that isn't even directed at her, you know there's a problem:

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
why dont you stick to politics juliar and leave the poster out of it?.... who knows you may learn something..

lets be honest we all do it....get a bit personal from time to time  but you do go on and on and on...its very immature and to some people enough is enough..

politics is a rough game no one denies that but does the forum have to go that route?...

give it a rest.. who knows people may be able to discuss POLITICS  with you.. Sad Sad

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:31am

Geez these jokers that envy my superior ability to post the FACTS and the TRUTH can't have much else to do when they immortalize me by enthusiastically documenting my many excellent posts trumpeting TRUTH and reminding all and sundry just how lucky Australia was that Labor did not get in and trash the joint.

I express my gratitude to my many admirers and thank you for your support and to all feel free to abuse me at any time as I don't mind at all as I am not a cry baby and a sook.

A forum is dead in the water if it is not alive and angry.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #27 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:48am

You're not as clever as you think you are.  Enjoy your empty padded cell, I'm unsubbing from this thread too.

Thank you for at least not following me around anymore, even if it cost me staying out of the Technology and Federal Government forums.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 11:52am

Now I am being trolled by my enemy who hates me.  Should I now be a cry baby and a sook and start complaining ?
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2019 at 12:04pm by juliar »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:53pm

juliar wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 10:31am:
Geez these jokers that envy my superior ability to post the FACTS and the TRUTH can't have much else to do when they immortalize me by enthusiastically documenting my many excellent posts trumpeting TRUTH and reminding all and sundry just how lucky Australia was that Labor did not get in and trash the joint.

I express my gratitude to my many admirers and thank you for your support and to all feel free to abuse me at any time as I don't mind at all as I am not a cry baby and a sook.

A forum is dead in the water if it is not alive and angry.

Let's be clear here Juliar, no-one is envying you. I do appreciate you having your say though and don't really see your abuse is anymore severe than others of my side of politics, I could quote a few to show my point if needs be... I think you show yourself for what you are and allowing you to do that is a good thing. Don't take this as abuse as it's not, it's an observation, you are a puerile poster with no penchant for originality. You are a printer. That being said, we don't ban printers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print