Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Judge Judy is a racist! (Read 1456 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Judge Judy is a racist!
Aug 28th, 2019 at 10:35am

Judge Judy is a racist!
/sarc off

I was watching an episode of Judge Judy this morning.    [....slipped over into JJ, after watching 'CBS Morning'.]

And their was a dispute between an elderly white woman [with a Jewish sounding name], against her former friend, a young negress.
[....it seemed to be a friend/carer type of relationship.]

And the elderly white woman claimed that she allowed her former friend, the young negress, to use her credit card to buy some Christmas gifts for the negresses child [out of convenience, to the young negress].

With the charge on her credit card to be repaid.

The young black woman argued that she had repaid the charge, on the elderly white woman's credit card.

But the elderly white woman claimed that her friend [the young negress] had bought additional items [for herself], which the young negress claimed were gifts to her, which she had authority to buy [an authority to buy, which had been given, by the elderly white woman].

The long, and the short of it.....
Judge Judy found in favour of the elderly white woman.

Judge Judy is a racist!

/sarc off

Otherwise, Judge Judy would have seen and recognised that the elderly white woman was a liar, and that the young black woman was being truthful.

This a clear case of racial bias by the ...white... Judge Judy, in favour of the elderly ...white... woman complainant,
against a black person.

Oh the shame of it!!!!!

/sarc off

-------

THE OPPORTUNITY;
If you have a 'tinted' skin, and you do something that you know, is wrong, and that you should not do,
and then a white person is a witness against you, then you as a tinted person, can point out that the person who is your accuser, is clearly, a racist.

And doesn't Multiculturalism present wonderful opportunities [for the 'tinted' races], to put white folk, in their place !!!

e.g.
Whenever you as a 'tinted' person can be challenged for some wrongful act [by a white person], you can always rely on the fact, and you can know, that the white person will be afraid that you will certainly call them a racist [if they complain, or 'say' anything] !

And this is just one of the ways in which Multiculturalism is, so easily, able to be 'parsed',
to undermine social harmony and cohesiveness, and to create serious social divisiveness within a community.

And why does such divisiveness within a community happen/occur ?

It happens, imo, when LAWLESSNESS [committed by the 'tinted' person] is 'winked' at,
in our court system and by our judges and magistrates, because THEY do not want to be accused of bias or racism.

p.s.
I salute Judge Judy in her judgement above.

And just to be clear, there was NO MENTION OF RACE WHATSOEVER, in the Judge Judy episode i watched.

e.g.
WWW search....
refugee who raped teenage girl avoids jail
court cites 'cultural norms' in acquitting muslim rapist, australia
refugee rapist acquitted on cultural difference

The Rotherham child rapes, and child sexual exploitation scandal.

Where there were hundreds [if not thousands] of incidents of young, white English girls being raped by muslim rape gangs.

And despite being reported to police, these horrendous crimes were never challenged, simply because no WHITE UK official or no senior UK police officer, wanted to be accused of being a racist!

It was appalling !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Re: Judge Judy is a racist!
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 2:35pm

It should be mandatory for white people to hand over their credit cards to black people!

(stuffed if I know what the virtue signallers  get from virtue signalling,,, does nothing for me)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 2:42pm

Of course Judge Judy is racist - she's a Jew.

Israel doesn't allow any darkies from Africa to come and live in Israel.
They kick them out as soon as they find any.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 29th, 2019 at 2:42pm:

Ah, that'd explain Operation MOSES and Operation JOSHUA and  Operation SOLOMAN, then, would it, Bobby?

You do know about SOLOMAN don't you?  Where the Israelis flew record numbers of Jewish Ethiopians (14,325) from Ethiopia to Israel to resettle them?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 3:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2019 at 3:04pm:

Ah, that'd explain Operation MOSES and Operation JOSHUA and  Operation SOLOMAN, then, would it, Bobby?

You do know about SOLOMAN don't you?  Where the Israelis flew record numbers of Jewish Ethiopians (14,325) from Ethiopia to Israel to resettle them?   Roll Eyes

Inside Israel’s campaign to deport tens of thousands of African migrants

African migrants from Eritrea and elsewhere could face indefinite detention if they choose to stay.

By Miriam Berger Mar 6, 2018, 11:30am EST

TEL AVIV, Israel — Father Tesfayohanns Tesfamariam has always prayed his way through the darkest days. Growing up in Eritrea — a small East African country run by one of the world’s most brutal dictatorships — he prayed to God to find freedom.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/6/17059744/israel-deport-african-migrants-asylu...

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-to-halt-humanitarian-status-...

Israel to Halt Humanitarian Status for Sudanese in Possible Prelude to Deportation

Sudanese from the Darfur region will no longer receive this special status as the state studies whether intercommunal tensions in the East African country have ebbed

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 3:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 29th, 2019 at 3:11pm:

Inside Israel’s campaign to deport tens of thousands of African migrants

African migrants from Eritrea and elsewhere could face indefinite detention if they choose to stay.

By Miriam Berger Mar 6, 2018, 11:30am EST

TEL AVIV, Israel — Father Tesfayohanns Tesfamariam has always prayed his way through the darkest days. Growing up in Eritrea — a small East African country run by one of the world’s most brutal dictatorships — he prayed to God to find freedom.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/6/17059744/israel-deport-african-migrants-asylu...

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-to-halt-humanitarian-status-...

Israel to Halt Humanitarian Status for Sudanese in Possible Prelude to Deportation

Sudanese from the Darfur region will no longer receive this special status as the state studies whether intercommunal tensions in the East African country have ebbed

Guess why they are being deported, Bobby?  It is isn't 'cause they are African.  It is because they are non-Jewish.   Guess what Israel is?  The Jewish state...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 5:24pm

I saw an episode today and Judy was ripping apart a couple of little black kids and their mother, it seemed very racist to me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 6:46pm

I back Judge Judy - not a Racist to that extent of argument.

If I gave my credit card to a friend and tell her its for the 'child's' benefit 'only' - then I too would be peeved that the friend took advantage to use it upon herself.

True friends take a metre, not a mile.
Judge Judy gave a good moral example of the case, as she always does in her decisions.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2019 at 8:15pm

Heeeeere's Judge Judy and Executioner!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 10:38am

is there a point to this thread??

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 12:49pm

cods wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 10:38am:

is there a point to this thread??

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Those with power and whiteness will invariably be characterised as racists, by today's woke culture.

And conversely, everyone else will be characterised as the victims of their white supremacism.

Personal or cultural merit is NOT to be examined or to be used, to explain the favourable circumstances of any white individual or group/society.

Coz white people who have more favourable circumstances than those around them, must have 'cheated' to get their circumstances.

Not saying, that white people never cheat.

Clearly some white people do cheat, all of the time.

But the cultural envy which the people of many tinted cultures are consumed by,
demonstrates that as always, many tinted people just want to steal the virtue [and prosperity], which sometimes others have earned - culturally.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

.....including self-corrupting white nations.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print