Epstein Update! (Read 4747 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Epstein Update!
Aug 24th, 2019 at 11:53pm

AG Barr says that Epstein suicided!

That happened in a suicide proof cell using suicide proof paper blankets and sheets which were strong enough to break his neck. No video - no interviews - coverup!

Such BS! The fix is in!

So here we have AG Barr giving a press conference with someone looking over his shoulder. What looks like a handler.

The top cop in the US has a handler? What is going on?

There are many Americans waking up and taking the red pill after this.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Epstein Update!
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 12:06am

Richdude wrote on Aug 24th, 2019 at 11:53pm:

Richdude is a idiotic gullible Qtard troll?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 12:51am

Marla wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 12:06am:

Richdude is a bright perceptive poster!

I agree!

So why does AG Barr have a handler? Can anyone here (non drugee) answer this question?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 1:10am

Richdude wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 12:51am:
So why does AG Barr have a handler? Can anyone here (non drugee) answer this question?

GrinQtards

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 1:42am

I think he was not on suicide watch at that time

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 2:07am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 1:42am:

Sprint, that's just a story made up to cover the improbability of his death.

The facts! He allegedly attempted suicide 2 weeks beforehand. He was also the most dangerous man to the elites on the planet. Epstein Island was set up as a sex playground for pedophiles and other deviants for the purpose of blackmail.

With the amount of dirt he had on some of the most powerful - he would have known he could have escaped real justice as he did previously.

No one believes that he committed suicide!

Interesting that the FBI raided Epstein Island and of course we won't see any of those video tapes surface - ever!

Barr has caved - hes feeding the mushrooms. That is feed the people BS and keep em in the dark.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 2:31am

you will have to give me evidence he was on suicide watch at that stage.

Quote:
......... After an apparent attempt three weeks ago, Jeffrey Epstein — the financier who was at the facility awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused dozens of girls — was placed on suicide watch and received daily psychiatric evaluations, a person familiar with his detention said.

But just six days later, on July 29, Mr. Epstein, 66, was taken off the watch for reasons that remained unclear on Saturday, the person said. Twelve days after that, he hanged himself. Guards making their morning rounds discovered his body at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Bureau of Prisons said.   ..........

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 5:54am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 2:31am:
you will have to give me evidence he was on suicide watch at that stage.

Quote:
......... After an apparent attempt three weeks ago, Jeffrey Epstein — the financier who was at the facility awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused dozens of girls — was placed on suicide watch and received daily psychiatric evaluations, a person familiar with his detention said.

But just six days later, on July 29, Mr. Epstein, 66, was taken off the watch for reasons that remained unclear on Saturday, the person said. Twelve days after that, he hanged himself. Guards making their morning rounds discovered his body at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Bureau of Prisons said.   ..........

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html

I would not take the NYT too seriously.

So a man who tries to commit suicide - allegedly. Is taken off suicide watch a few days later?

There were many people wanting him dead and other inmates heard screams coming the direction of his cell.

AG Barr said he was going to get to the bottom of this. He lifted the lid peeked inside and slammed it shut and yelled "suicide".

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 8:37am

Barr is Trump's man, Trump has the most to lose from Epstein testifying, Barr claims it was a suicide.

Lesser causal links have been used to claim QAnon "proofs" in the past, so why aren't the QTards demanding someone go into the White House and shoot Trump?

Do your research, open your eyes, sheep no more!

Lock him up, LOCK HIM UP!

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 8:59am

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 8:37am:
Barr is Trump's man, Trump has the most to lose from Epstein testifying, Barr claims it was a suicide.

Lesser causal links have been used to claim QAnon "proofs" in the past, so why aren't the QTards demanding someone go into the White House and shoot Trump?

Do you ever stop fabricating your own Narrative?  Roll Eyes

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 9:41am

AG Barr says that Epstein suicided!

That happened in a suicide proof cell using suicide proof paper blankets and sheets which were strong enough to break his neck. No video - no interviews - coverup!

Such BS! The fix is in!

So here we have AG Barr giving a press conference with someone looking over his shoulder. What looks like a handler.

There are many Americans waking up and taking the red pill after this.

I don't often agree with these speculative types of conspiracy theories but Barr definitely did not have any belief in what he was saying, he was obviously misleading and not telling the truth. For a person who has had no problem comfortably telling lies to support his master in the past this is telling of something nasty happening that even Barr doesn't like.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #11 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 9:47am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 8:59am:

There is more evidence of Trump's ties to Epstein than Clinton's, so it only stands to reason that whatever claims those like you make about Bill and Epstein, it applies even more to Trump.

I'm just using the facts but playing by your rules.

Or would you like to set out a separate set of rules for Trump again?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 9:50am

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 9:47am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 8:59am:

There is more evidence of Trump's ties to Epstein than Clinton's, so it only stands to reason that whatever claims those like you make about Bill and Epstein, it applies even more to Trump.

I'm just using the facts but playing by your rules.

Or would you like to set out a separate set of rules for Trump again?

To the right rules do not apply to Trump. He is president and technically if not in reality above the law to them.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #13 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 3:46pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 1:42am:

V

Given the enormity of the case, the level of monitoring should have been identical whether he was on suicide watch or not. 

No one believes the establishment.  It is so obviously corrupted ... Remember who the appointed ME is, especially brought in for this case.

Claiming a suicide is the true conspiracy.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #14 - Aug 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!