Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ho hum more of the same (Read 128 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

ho hum more of the same
Aug 23rd, 2019 at 8:07am

Police in Los Angeles are hunting a female shooter after she opened fire, wounding several people.

Officers responded to the area of 5th and San Julian St, near Skid Row around 12:15pm (2:15am AEST) after reports of multiple shooting victims, according to LAPD Officer Rosario Cervantes.

Ms Cervantes said four people appear to be shot and police say the female shooter is still at large.

All the victims suffered injuries that were not life-threatening, according to LAPD Officer Drake Madison. Two of them were described as being female.

Three people have been taken to hospital for treatment and their injuries were described as non-life-threatening.

The Sun reported that the shooting may be gang related.

Aerial video from Sky5 showed police cars stopped next to a tent outside San Julian Park in downtown L.A. Paramedics were seen transporting a person onto an ambulance and treating another person who was sitting on a bench inside the park. Large sections of the streets were blocked off with police tape, video showed.

No description was immediately available of the shooter.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/female-shooter-in-los-angel...

guns guns and more guns.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: ho hum more of the same
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2019 at 8:11am

clods clods and more clods... Cheesy

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print