Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
One of us may kill you. JUST SUCK IT UP AUSSIES! (Read 2743 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: One of us may kill you. JUST SUCK IT UP AUSSIES!
Reply #15 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 4:38pm

Ayn Marx

That's just an excuse to get away from the fact that islam has a never ending core doctrine of hatred, rape, torture and mass murder of non believers and apostate hypocrite believers.

islamic terrorism is the major global threat at this very moment, muslims are a massive refugee problem for the world at this very moment, muslims have slaughtered their own and others kids in the 100s of 1000s with starvation and refugee trauma.

It's very simple, the qur'an is long overdue for a thorough questioning and reformation, that is the answer, the muslims must look inwards to find the ansers to all their problems, muslims are a massive burden on civilization right now, not Christians Jews Hindus Buddhists atheists etc., it's a muslim problem and the answer is not in guns bombs and wars, the answer is in truth, nothing more nothing less, truth and then renouncing and purging the evil in the very foundation of their societies (islam).

I see you've used the old evil in the O.T. excuse, why did you not also tell us that the 4000 odd year old texts you refer to were time, people and geography specific, that they were rescinded 1000s of years ago in the O.T..

Why did you skip around the fact that Christianity has its' cornerstone in the fact that all of the O.T. laws were rescinded 2019 years by the Messiah?

islam / muslims are the greatest problem today, its' got nothing to do with any body else at all.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 5:50pm

Moses,

That's just an excuse to get away from the fact that Christianity has a never ending core doctrine of hatred, rape, torture and mass murder of non believers and apostate hypocrite believers.

Christian terrorism is the major global threat at this very moment, Christians are causing a massive refugee problem for the world at this very moment, Christians have slaughtered their own and others kids in the 100s of 1000s with starvation and refugee trauma.

It's very simple, the Bible is long overdue for a thorough questioning and reformation, that is the answer, the Christians must look inwards to find the answers to all their problems, Christians are a massive burden on civilization right now, not Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, etc., it's a Christian problem and the answer is not in guns bombs and wars, the answer is in truth, nothing more nothing less, truth and then renouncing and purging the evil in the very foundation of their societies (Christianity).

I see you've used the old evil in the O.T. excuse, why did you not also tell us that the 4000 odd year old texts you refer to were not time, people and geography specific, that they were rescinded 1000s of years ago in the O.T..

Why did you skip around the fact that Christianity has its' cornerstone in the fact that all of the O.T. laws were not rescinded 2019 years by the Messiah?

Christians are the greatest problem today, its' got nothing to do with any body else at all.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 7:49pm

That's just an excuse to get away from the fact that Brian Ross & Co has a never ending core doctrine of hatred, rape, torture and mass murder of non believers and apostate hypocrite believers.

Brian Ross & Co type terrorism is the major global threat at this very moment, Brian Ross & Co is causing a massive refugee problem for the world at this very moment

It's very simple, Lefty Progressive Globalism is long overdue for a thorough questioning and reformation, that is the answer, Brian Ross & Co must look inwards to find the answers to all their problems, Brian Ross & Co are a massive burden on civilization right now, not Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, etc., it's a Brian Ross & Co problem and the answer is not in guns bombs and wars, the answer is in truth, nothing more nothing less, truth and then renouncing and purging the evil in the very foundation of Brian Ross & Co.

Why did you skip around the fact that Brian Ross & Co has its' cornerstone in the fact that all of the PC laws are still around in 2019 

Brian Ross & Co are the greatest problem today

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Am I?  Really?  Gosh, just to think what I type here effects the whole world.  Talk about Butterflies and Hurricanes, hey?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 9:24pm:

Am I?  Really?

Gosh, just to think what I type here effects the whole world.  Talk about Butterflies and Hurricanes, hey?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are. Really.

You are a traitor to the ideals and freedoms of this nation [and its people], and you are a fraud.

Multiculturalism in Australia, over recent decades, is becoming divisive and damaging, and it is undermining the cohesiveness of Australian society and of the Australian psyche.

And you claim to be a Doctor of Divinity.

What a fraud!

fraud = =
1 wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
2 a person or thing intended to deceive.

Brian Ross said....
Quote:

Christian terrorism is the major global threat at this very moment, Christians are causing a massive refugee problem for the world at this very moment, Christians have slaughtered their own and others kids in the 100s of 1000s with starvation and refugee trauma.

It's very simple, the Bible is long overdue for a thorough questioning and reformation, that is the answer, the Christians must look inwards to find the answers to all their problems, Christians are a massive burden on civilization right now,        not Muslims,      Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, etc., it's a Christian problem and the answer is not in guns bombs and wars, the answer is in truth, nothing more nothing less, truth and then renouncing and purging the evil in the very foundation of their societies (Christianity).

Yadda said.....

"Multiculturalism in Australia, over recent decades, is becoming divisive and damaging, and it is undermining the cohesiveness of Australian society and of the Australian psyche."

e.g.

WWW search.....
"Lest we forget", Manus, Narau, Syria, Palestine - "Yassmin Abdel-Magied"

People like yourself, Brian Ross, imo, are a menace, to the future peace of our Australian society.

@ The 'Doctor of Divinity',

Knowing how devious and duplicitous ISLAMISTS are,

and seeing how some posters on this forum [who have 'Anglo' monikers], appear to be constant apologists for ISLAMIC culture, and are apologists for the behaviour of followers of ISLAM,
should we really believe that many of those people/posters here, are   NOT   intimately connected to the moslem community ?

Quack, quack.

e.g.
'Brian Ross', 'John Smith', 'greggery peccary', et al.

If it walks like a duck.

And if it quacks like a duck.

To all intents and purposes, ITS A DUCK!

« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:18pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:18pm

moses wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 2:05pm:
One irrefutable truth in the comparisons of *religious* beliefs is:

muslims who commit the most evil of human rights atrocities are actually obeying the teachings of muhammad.

Men who commit atrocities are disobeying the teachings of Christ.

islam is based on worshiping a reinvented pagan moon god.

Christianity is based on accepting that the promised Messiah has come and now bears the brunt of all mankind's sins.

The precepts of the two are the antithesis of each other.

Christians aren't perfect, Moses, just forgiven.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:18pm:
moses wrote on Aug 25th, 2019 at 2:05pm:
One irrefutable truth in the comparisons of *religious* beliefs is:

muslims who commit the most evil of human rights atrocities are actually obeying the teachings of muhammad.

Men who commit atrocities are disobeying the teachings of Christ.

islam is based on worshiping a reinvented pagan moon god.

Christianity is based on accepting that the promised Messiah has come and now bears the brunt of all mankind's sins.

The precepts of the two are the antithesis of each other.

Christians aren't perfect, Moses, just forgiven.

Christians are those who have made many mistakes, and are repentant before their God.

Christians aren't, the un-repentant.

Psalms 85:8
I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
9  Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
10  Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11  Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12  Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
13  Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

Jeremiah 15:19
Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.
20  And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
21  And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Aug 28th, 2019 at 1:29pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:12pm:

Am I?  Really?

Gosh, just to think what I type here effects the whole world.  Talk about Butterflies and Hurricanes, hey?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are. Really.

You are a traitor to the ideals and freedoms of this nation [and its people], and you are a fraud.

Ah, being in favour of the "fair go for all," is being traitorous, is it, Yadda?

I must tell the ex-PM of Australia, John Winston Howard whose government had a campaign based on that and other principles of "Australian Culture".   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Multiculturalism in Australia, over recent decades, is becoming divisive and damaging, and it is undermining the cohesiveness of Australian society and of the Australian psyche.

Funny, 85% of Australians disagree with you, Yadda.  They like Multiculturalism as practised in Australia.  Funny that, hey?

Quote:

What a fraud!

That is not what the certificate I have on the wall says, Yadda.

I appear to know a great deal more about Christianity and it's practices than you do.  Strange, hey?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Run along back to your little kiddies' playground.  Enjoy yourself!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2019 at 1:29pm:
Yadda wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 11:12pm:

Am I?  Really?

You are. Really.

Ah, being in favour of the "fair go for all," is being traitorous, is it, Yadda?

I must tell the ex-PM of Australia, John Winston Howard whose government had a campaign based on that and other principles of "Australian Culture".   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Funny, 85% of Australians disagree with you, Yadda.  They like Multiculturalism as practised in Australia.  Funny that, hey?

Quote:

What a fraud!

That is not what the certificate I have on the wall says, Yadda.

I appear to know a great deal more about Christianity and it's practices than you do.  Strange, hey?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Run along back to your little kiddies' playground.  Enjoy yourself!   Roll Eyes

You are an utter fraud, Bwian. You are Anglo-Australian, you belittled deny it at every turn in favour of every alien custom and culture.

Your mail order doctorate on your wall is the reminder of just what a colossally vain and foul stain on the carpet of this country you really are.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 3:41pm

Frank wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 3:32pm:
You are an utter fraud, Bwian. You are Anglo-Australian, you belittled deny it at every turn in favour of every alien custom and culture.

Really?  You have evidence of that?  Here, you can post that evidence with a link to it:
Quote:

And if you fail to do so, what does that suggest about you, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Your mail order doctorate on your wall is the reminder of just what a colossally vain and foul stain on the carpet of this country you really are.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Playing in your favourite mud patch again, little boy?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 3:48pm

Grin Grin

You are the inexhaustable source for one of the longest threads here, Spineless Apologist.

And that's  just one thread. In almost all others you are invariably revealed to be anti-western, anti-australian, amoral apologist for the creeds and ideologies that want to harm the West and Australia with it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 4:19pm

I'll accept that as a flag of surrender, shall I, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, caught telling Porky-Pies were you?  Making outlandish claims that you couldn't produce any evidence to support.  Imagine that.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Watch out, Soren, you've slipped in your favourite mud patch!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
I'll accept that as a flag of surrender, shall I, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, caught telling Porky-Pies were you?  Making outlandish claims that you couldn't produce any evidence to support.  Imagine that.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

https://media.tenor.com/images/58f271ad283236441539793a0aa0159b/tenor.gif

Surrender?? Calling you out as a spineless, squishy no-brains fraud reads to you like surrender?

I keep telling you, knob, you comprehend nothing. Look at that doctorate on your wall - it tells you all you need to remember -  you are a low-brow mouthy git and a fraud.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 9:44pm

Frank wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1566427482/26#26 date=1567837157]I'll accept that as a flag of surrender, shall I, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, caught telling Porky-Pies were you?  Making outlandish claims that you couldn't produce any evidence to support.  Imagine that.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Surrender?? Calling you out as a spineless, squishy no-brains fraud reads to you like surrender?

You failed to provide evidence that I had:
Quote:
You are Anglo-Australian, you belittled deny it at every turn in favour of every alien custom and culture.

I challenged you to provide proof I had done that and you failed dismally to produce any.  Your failure indicated that you had surrendered, Soren.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
I keep telling you, knob, you comprehend nothing. Look at that doctorate on your wall - it tells you all you need to remember -  you are a low-brow mouthy git and a fraud.

Still diving head first into your favourite mud patch I see, Soren. You must love mud. Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 10:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 9:44pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1566427482/26#26 date=1567837157]I'll accept that as a flag of surrender, shall I, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, caught telling Porky-Pies were you?  Making outlandish claims that you couldn't produce any evidence to support.  Imagine that.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

You failed to provide evidence that I had:
Quote:
You are Anglo-Australian, you belittled deny it at every turn in favour of every alien custom and culture.

I challenged you to provide proof I had done that and you failed dismally to produce any.  Your failure indicated that you had surrendered, Soren.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Still diving head first into your favourite mud patch I see, Soren. You must love mud. Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/165fc6a6a41d2c661e88cbd89cf67255/tenor.gif

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1379233325

ALL about you, spineess, squishy worm.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print