Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is it "Rape" to have Sex with a Retard? (Read 2200 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Is it "Rape" to have Sex with a Retard?
Reply #15 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:08am

One of my former girlfriends was a schizophrenic. Before breaking up with her, I did debate the possibility that I could have technically been raping her because of her mental condition. Five years later, I was diagnosed schizophrenic. So, the concern became redundant.

Something that is considered rape is the consensual sex with a woman who is inebriated. She has not really consented to sex. And you can be done for rape, even if she has implicitly okayed you to have sex with her. But, we are adult enough to know that this is already the case.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #16 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:10am

AiA wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:19pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:14pm:
AiA wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:04pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 8:14pm:
If that person is loved by the 'retard' and is married before sex - then 'no'.

Stephen Hawkings was a 'physical' Retard - but he was married.

Hawkins wasn't a "retard" as he wasn't "incompetent."

Face it. Stephen Hawkings saw a Black Man's Dong and had a full-retard physical meltdown. Everything he saw in the Universe, was Big & Black!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have no idea what you are blathering about ...

Jasin is gay for black men. I think he has made that point numerous times on these forums.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:14am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:08am:
One of my former girlfriends was a schizophrenic. Before breaking up with her, I did debate the possibility that I could have technically been raping her because of her mental condition. Five years later, I was diagnosed schizophrenic. So, the concern became redundant.

Something that is considered rape is the consensual sex with a woman who is inebriated. She has not really consented to sex. And you can be done for rape, even if she has implicitly okayed you to have sex with her. But, we are adult enough to know that this is already the case.

In some places, having consensual sex with someone who is mentally "incapacitated" is considered "rape." Given that both of you were "incapacitated," what would be the legal ramifications had she cried "rape?"

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:20am

Remember - the Yellow Men 'out number and out breed' you while the Black Men penetrate your Gene Pool like a Serpent in the Garden.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 5:58pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:20am:
Remember - the Yellow Men 'out number and out breed' you while the Black Men penetrate your Gene Pool like a Serpent in the Garden.

It might interest you that Japan and China are going backwards with their populations. So too with a bunch of East Asian countries. They are going to have to absorb migrants from other Asian nations that are still outbreeding sustainable numbers to keep their numbers up.

And black societies are on the brink of collapse with disease, starvation, and the demographic transition taking place to cut their numbers.

Your cuckold fantasy will come and bite you on your ass.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #20 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 6:07pm

AiA wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:14am:

In some places, having consensual sex with someone who is mentally "incapacitated" is considered "rape." Given that both of you were "incapacitated," what would be the legal ramifications had she cried "rape?"

I broke up with her because she was batschitt crazy. I only engaged in sex with her during a time when I did not know that she was schizophrenic. As far as I know, her time back in her last years of high school and then adulthood was one where I saw her as a quite girl and part of my group of friends.

I was not officially diagnosed with schizophrenia until 15 years ago. I had exhibited characteristics of a chemical imbalance of the brain since I was 17. But, I was not treated for the condition until 15 years ago.

I would not have been done for rape, considering that I would have believed that the union was consensual.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:40pm

Depends on whether or not the retread gave meaningful consent.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:41pm

AiA wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 8:10pm:
Just asking for a friend ...

was gordy to shy to ask for himself?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:42pm

Group sex between two?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:44pm

Yeah - I noticed all the successful Black guys have the blondie wife here in Oz.... instead of us rooting the black out of them, they are doing it for us...

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #25 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:57pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:42pm:

Group sex between two?

*sardonic* Haha.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #26 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:44pm:

Yeah - I noticed all the successful Black guys have the blondie wife here in Oz.... instead of us rooting the black out of them, they are doing it for us...

Nah. They just go around impregnating white women for the sake of anchoring their existence in Australia.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 24th, 2019 at 11:54am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 7:44pm:

Nah. They just go around impregnating white women for the sake of anchoring their existence in Australia.

Yeah - that brings the HomeGrowns back from the Edge of Extinction..... mix the genes up a bit and Black will be the New White....  Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print