Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Would you allow him free reign? (Read 1517 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Would you allow him free reign?
Reply #15 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 7:06pm

rhino wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
The anti death penalty crowd should be ashamed of themselves. This feller should have had a swift execution after his trial.

I'm not 100% pro death penalty, but if I had my way, he'd be in a prison where death would be welcomed.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 7:10pm

If you can't break the Soul of an Evil Person, then your system is weak and the Evil wins even if executed.

When Evil takes the Soul of one, it kills the Soul of another and even more. Such is the nature of Evil.

Apparently the Australian Government are going to use the Prisoners as their 'Shock Troops' in dealing with the Population once the British pack up and leave Australia to its own 'device'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #17 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 5:23am

An ex-girlfriend of mine jumped in front of a truck. I was over her death 4 months later. Broken at her funeral. Crying during certain movies that reminded me of her. I had recovered by the time I had a new housemate. That would be 120 days at most.

12,000 days and counting to get over the death of a relative is an exaggeration. Obviously, someone would not seriously be suffering that much that they need 100 times as long as I would -- even when I was witness to the graphic detail of her death.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 6:00am

it is the failure of the left that leads to scenarios like this.

the left see "compassion" as a universal virtue ....always.

we have a compassion pathway in our brain and it is neccessary so we will look after helpless infants and helpless injured people and helpless old people.

ever notice how people respond to a new born baby (big eyes, purposeless slow arm and leg movements) in the same way they might respond to an injured animal with big fearful eyes and slow purposeless movements.  it is hard wired into us.
probably so when a baby is keeping us awake and screaming we feel love and dont toss it out the window.

but the lefties have a biological problem where this circuit does not get cut off once the infant becomes older.
they feel the need to show unconditional love to a child who is now capable of taking responsibility for themselves.

they want to smother, protect and remove all the bullies and pain from the childs life.they want to make the child weak and dependant.

and when the child is then "not doing well", they can see the child as a victim.

and when they observe other groups "not doing well"

criminals,
members of the apex gang
refugees trying to enter illegally
the homeless
members of certain races or religious groups
people on the dole
drug addicts

they assign these people victim status, they assume society has not loved them enough and they assume compassion and unconditional positive regard is the correct way forward.

us of the noble right, see this as a flawed strategy.
people not doing well (like this criminal) can only move up by taking "extreme ownership" of their circumstances.

the only way forward for people who are in a victim group to move forward is to take responsibility for their situation, and "move forward".

i would be harsh enough to say that this applies to the mother as well.
life is tragic.
she needs to own that.
decades of self pity and the cry baby narrative does nothing for her.

in that time she could have learnt a martial art, volunteered to teach this for free to young teenage girls and made a positive difference in the world.
instead , she is stuck in victim mode , wanting compassion.

take ownership, walk the path, take action, learn to be more courageous

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 7:35am

rhino wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
The anti death penalty crowd should be ashamed of themselves. This feller should have had a swift execution after his trial.

WHat the bugger does this have to do with the death penalty. E.g. why wasn;t this murder?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 7:36am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 6:00am:

we have a compassion pathway in our brain and it is neccessary so we will look after helpless infants and helpless injured people and helpless old people.

ever notice how people respond to a new born baby (big eyes, purposeless slow arm and leg movements) in the same way they might respond to an injured animal with big fearful eyes and slow purposeless movements.  it is hard wired into us.
probably so when a baby is keeping us awake and screaming we feel love and dont toss it out the window.

but the lefties have a biological problem where this circuit does not get cut off once the infant becomes older.
they feel the need to show unconditional love to a child who is now capable of taking responsibility for themselves.

they want to smother, protect and remove all the bullies and pain from the childs life.they want to make the child weak and dependant.

and when the child is then "not doing well", they can see the child as a victim.

criminals,
members of the apex gang
the homeless
people on the dole
drug addicts

they assign these people victim status, they assume society has not loved them enough and they assume compassion and unconditional positive regard is the correct way forward.

people not doing well (like this criminal) can only move up by taking "extreme ownership" of their circumstances.

the only way forward for people who are in a victim group to move forward is to take responsibility for their situation, and "move forward".

life is tragic.
she needs to own that.

in that time she could have learnt a martial art, volunteered to teach this for free to young teenage girls and made a positive difference in the world.

I have to admire the type of intellect that realises they are full of poo, but continues to spout poo at such an enormous rate it trolls itself. My congrats, aqua.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:05am

Beats me how a total asshole can serially abuse children, abduct and kill one, show no remorse - and get sixteen years...

Never to be released ...........  Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:17am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 5:23am:
An ex-girlfriend of mine jumped in front of a truck. I was over her death 4 months later. Broken at her funeral. Crying during certain movies that reminded me of her. I had recovered by the time I had a new housemate. That would be 120 days at most.

12,000 days and counting to get over the death of a relative is an exaggeration. Obviously, someone would not seriously be suffering that much that they need 100 times as long as I would -- even when I was witness to the graphic detail of her death.

you have no idea do you?...

you know what happened to your loved one you laid her to rest you gave her dignity in death  and you have a place to go to remember her ..

this mum has none of that her child died in a most horrendous way with fear a dread in her heart, can you imagine spending every day of your life wondering what your child went through in her last moments..?

I cant even go there to be honest....to live with that to know you child died in utter fear and the last face she saw was that mans.....OMG.. it would haunt me as well.....

you could move on.. Roll Eyes I would be paralyzed   for life.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:22am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:05am:
Beats me how a total asshole can serially abuse children, abduct and kill one, show no remorse - and get sixteen years...

Never to be released ...........  Cool

it absolutely cruel to the survivors isnt it..

we have the most bizarre rules and ideas of justice...

we have the Pell court case this morning.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyeswhere no matter the verdict  he is done he is gone he is ruined...

yet this man [monster[...is being considered for release back into the community with exactly the same mindset he had when first incarcerated...this is a true man of evil....yet we plan to give him a second chance...... Angry Angry

does it really make any sense?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 11:23am

cods wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:17am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 5:23am:

you have no idea do you?...

you know what happened to your loved one you laid her to rest you gave her dignity in death  and you have a place to go to remember her ..

this mum has none of that her child died in a most horrendous way with fear a dread in her heart, can you imagine spending every day of your life wondering what your child went through in her last moments..?

I cant even go there to be honest....to live with that to know you child died in utter fear and the last face she saw was that mans.....OMG.. it would haunt me as well.....

you could move on.. Roll Eyes I would be paralyzed   for life. 

I agree cods. Unsub is way off the mark here.

I found it hard to read the story let alone try an imagine how this mother feels.
Look how long Denise Morcombe carried the depression. In the end she finally got some sort of closure but I imagine the thought of your child's last moments would never escape your mind.

This parasite is not revealing any details of the event. Can't even give closure to the mother and tell her where her baby girl is. He should be put down. I hope someone does it when he is released....and I hope it is extremely painful.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 11:33am

I find our parole system broken in a million pieces.. how can they give a person who doesnt even disclose where her little body is....a reward like early release... Angry

its beyond me.... its one sentence fits all... its gone mad...

you kill a baby or a child or a policeman    the sentence is no different  to what is given to a person with anger issues  who murders just for the hell of it..

20 years with time off for good behaviour..

it makes no sense at all..

who for instance has ever served the full 20 years????

how many released early go on to commit more crime?????

should persons who kill children or cops  be given HOPE of early release.?

no they shouldnt   they have taken all hope away from others...

why should they be rewarded.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 1:58pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 7:36am:

criminals,
members of the apex gang
the homeless
people on the dole
drug addicts

life is tragic.
she needs to own that.

I have to admire the type of intellect that realises they are full of poo, but continues to spout poo at such an enormous rate it trolls itself. My congrats, aqua.

not poo at all.

heres something more to consider.

i raised my kids to be tough,
to fall out of trees and off horses and sit in casualty and i always told them "its only pain, it goes away".
i never (and my wife never) fussed over them and displayed "neurotic" behaviours around them.

and THAT helps keep them safe.
becuase these "predator types", they are always looking for the weak kid, the kid who has been raised by a neurotic and anxious parent.

thats what they go for.

i dont have the stats but i bet the predator types seek out neurotic women who arent "assertive , confident and strong" and then prey on their kids.

if you are a hand wringing leftie
if you are prone to try to tell your kid that they are too weak and soft to confront the world , then you are setting them up to be preyed upon by these predator types.

the best thing you can do to keep the predators away from your kids is dont let them be influenced by the new wave of "weak sauce, snowflakery and the crybaby mentality" of the "compassionate soft weak crybaby left "

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 2:05pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 1:58pm:

criminals,
members of the apex gang
the homeless
people on the dole
drug addicts

life is tragic.
she needs to own that.

not poo at all.

to fall out of trees and off horses and sit in casualty and i always told them "its only pain, it goes away".
i never (and my wife never) fussed over them and displayed "neurotic" behaviours around them.

becuase these "predator types", they are always looking for the weak kid, the kid who has been raised by a neurotic and anxious parent.

thats what they go for.

i dont have the stats but i bet the predator types seek out neurotic women who arent "assertive , confident and strong" and then prey on their kids.

if you are prone to try to tell your kid that they are too weak and soft to confront the world , then you are setting them up to be preyed upon by these predator types.

the best thing you can do to keep the predators away from your kids is dont let them be influenced by the new wave of "weak sauce, snowflakery and the crybaby mentality" of the "compassionate soft weak crybaby left "

Shifting blame away from the predator.

Charming   Roll Eyes

Are you going to tell us that women wearing mini-skirts are asking to be raped too?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 3:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 2:05pm:
aquascoot wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 1:58pm:

criminals,
members of the apex gang
the homeless
people on the dole
drug addicts

life is tragic.
she needs to own that.

not poo at all.

thats what they go for.

Shifting blame away from the predator.

Charming   Roll Eyes

Are you going to tell us that women wearing mini-skirts are asking to be raped too?

no

that sounds more like the advice from the lakeemba mosque

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 3:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 2:05pm:

Unlikely, that can be written in one line. Aqua would talk about low energy clothing or some bollocks like that

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print