Pages: 1 2 3 ... 105
Send Topic Print
Invasion Day (Read 77310 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Invasion Day
Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:17pm

Wait a moment.

When the British set up their little Penal Colony.
It was a Colony that was harmonious with the Indigenous peoples in the area.
It wasn't until after with many 'free settlers' having begun arriving that the harmony was broken.
We all know the only 'Free' people in the world are Americans and so I'm pretty sure that it was the American/Americanised Colonials (Free Settlers) that began any real sense of an INVASION. Shooting Abos like they did Indians in America.

So then. It seems the Australia Day of the 'British' first arrival as Boat Smugglers of Criminally unwanted and persecuted wasn't really a 'military invasion' like what the Indigenous Peoples are now claiming as INVASION DAY.

I dare the Aboriginals to 'blame America'.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Invasion Day
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:20pm

Either way, they can't win.
If they blame the British as an Invasion (when they are just dumping off their cargo like smugglers) - then every nation can claim the same against any 'illegal immigration'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:25pm

Did the British establish homosexuality as a culture in Sydney?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:28pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:25pm:

You're as OCD with the thought of homosexuality as much as Peckerhead is with Trump.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:28pm:

You're as OCD with the thought of homosexuality as much as Peckerhead is with Trump.  Roll Eyes

JaSin is more attracted by the act than the thought?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:34pm

The poorest Australian is richer than 98 percent of the worlds population. What a cr@p place to live.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:34pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm:

JaSin is more attracted by the act than the thought?

Like I'm attracted by your piss poor effort of a comeback.
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:38pm

rhino wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
The poorest Australian is richer than 98 percent of the worlds population. What a cr@p place to live.

I know. Some poor old fashioned white farmer with out dated methods. Just begged on live Television via The Panel and got $300,000 pledged to him by the time the 'clip' of his hardship was over.
Me thinks Australian Farms are losing (white or black), while African Farms (white or black) are winning.

Another part of Australian masculinity going down the gurgler, just like Sport.  Grin Grin
And that's Black as well as White.  Wink

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm

African farms are pretty well fkd as soon as they fall into possession of the blacks.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:43pm

Not this BS again......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:44pm

That's your job based on your posts....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:45pm

X10 ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:47pm

That's why everyone is trying to get out of the place............................. oh .................. wait a minute.... ummmmmmmmmm ....

Only in a decent country could Blecks complain and carry on the way they do without being repressed..... maybe they need to value it as it is and stop trying to change it...  Huh

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:48pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:38pm:

I know. Some poor old fashioned white farmer with out dated methods. Just begged on live Television via The Panel and got $300,000 pledged to him by the time the 'clip' of his hardship was over.
Me thinks Australian Farms are losing (white or black), while African Farms (white or black) are winning.

Another part of Australian masculinity going down the gurgler, just like Sport.  Grin Grin

Heard of drought?  I lived it for twelve years on the land and it ain't fun... dry dams, dead sheep, sludgy rivers ....

I think I've worked out what the Aboriginals want - they want to be paid a heap for our use of the land etc, and to just be permitted to sit around and do nothing and get paid for it, while not being held to our laws etc.  They don't want to do what the young lass near here did, and go study and get a job on the council, saying that her family were proud of her ... that'd ruin their traditional ways of just meandering through life...

Interesting that Outlaws are not accorded the rights of protection under the law and are subject to sanction by any in the land.... careful what you wish for ....

Clash of Culchas, innit?
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2019 at 9:09am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 10:52am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:48pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:38pm:

Heard of drought?  I lived it for twelve years on the land and it ain't fun... dry dams, dead sheep, sludgy rivers ....

I think I've worked out what the Aboriginals want - they want to be paid a heap for our use of the land etc, and to just be permitted to sit around and do nothing and get paid for it, while not being held to our laws etc.  They don't want to do what the young lass near here did, and go study and get a job on the council, saying that her family were proud of her ... that'd ruin their traditional ways of just meandering through life...

Interesting that Outlaws are not accorded the rights of protection under the law and are subject to sanction by any in the land.... careful what you wish for ....

Clash of Culchas, innit?

Got that right ... just want to be the layabout Landlord.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 105
Send Topic Print