Invasion Day (Read 78206 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Invasion Day
Reply #15 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 1:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:48pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
rhino wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
The poorest Australian is richer than 98 percent of the worlds population. What a cr@p place to live.

I know. Some poor old fashioned white farmer with out dated methods. Just begged on live Television via The Panel and got $300,000 pledged to him by the time the 'clip' of his hardship was over.
Me thinks Australian Farms are losing (white or black), while African Farms (white or black) are winning.

Another part of Australian masculinity going down the gurgler, just like Sport.  Grin Grin
And that's Black as well as White.  Wink

Heard of drought?  I lived it for twelve years on the land and it ain't fun... dry dams, dead sheep, sludgy rivers ....

I think I've worked out what the Aboriginals want - they want to be paid a heap for our use of the land etc, and to just be permitted to sit around and do nothing and get paid for it, while not being held to our laws etc.  They don't want to do what the young lass near here did, and go study and get a job on the council, saying that her family were proud of her ... that'd ruin their traditional ways of just meandering through life...

Interesting that Outlaws are not accorded the rights of protection under the law and are subject to sanction by any in the land.... careful what you wish for ....

Clash of Culchas, innit?

Well actually Grapps matey.

Maybe if the Australian Rural scene paid more attention to the 'Aboriginal' way of the land, rather than to the Asian/North American way - they might come to know how 'this' Land works and work it properly!
Do I hear a return to the Topic of Water Canalling the entire continent? Maybe, if whites think they are so 'superior', then maybe they should show the Aboriginals how to 'better' the land. At the moment - the Aboriginals had a 'sustainable' food/water existence (crystal clear rivers), while the Whites are now struggling to even reach sustainability.

I know. Paying Aboriginals 'money for their Land' is like doing the majority of Trade with Africa, rather than Asia (like it currently is).
Hell, you Whiteys might stop whinging about paying money to the Land Owners like Rent and do some work to earn more and BUY IT like a real superior act.
Keep paying your Rent, until you can afford to BUY it!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 1:24pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 10:52am:
The poorest Australian is richer than 98 percent of the worlds population. What a cr@p place to live.

I know. Some poor old fashioned white farmer with out dated methods. Just begged on live Television via The Panel and got $300,000 pledged to him by the time the 'clip' of his hardship was over.
Me thinks Australian Farms are losing (white or black), while African Farms (white or black) are winning.

Another part of Australian masculinity going down the gurgler, just like Sport.  Grin Grin

Heard of drought?  I lived it for twelve years on the land and it ain't fun... dry dams, dead sheep, sludgy rivers ....

I think I've worked out what the Aboriginals want - they want to be paid a heap for our use of the land etc, and to just be permitted to sit around and do nothing and get paid for it, while not being held to our laws etc.  They don't want to do what the young lass near here did, and go study and get a job on the council, saying that her family were proud of her ... that'd ruin their traditional ways of just meandering through life...

Interesting that Outlaws are not accorded the rights of protection under the law and are subject to sanction by any in the land.... careful what you wish for ....

Clash of Culchas, innit?

Got that right ... just want to be the layabout Landlord.

Got that right ... most Landlords do.
So unless you can afford to 'buy' Australia outright.
I guess you'll just have to sell your women.

I hear Britain is getting ready to SELL OFF Australia as a Tax Write Off.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm

The aboriginal way, was the hunter gatherer lifestyle.

No livestock, no cultivated food fodder etc.

The aboriginals hung about until they had depleted an area of any natural food etc., then went walkabout to a new place where there was a supply of animals and food for the (stone age way) of taking, consumed as much as they could, then moved on again.

Modern progressive societies for thousands of years have settled down in one place, made themselves self sufficient, advanced in housing health and education of the people.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #18 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 3:30pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:17pm:
Wait a moment.

When the British set up their little Penal Colony.
It was a Colony that was harmonious with the Indigenous peoples in the area.
It wasn't until after with many 'free settlers' having begun arriving that the harmony was broken.
We all know the only 'Free' people in the world are Americans and so I'm pretty sure that it was the American/Americanised Colonials (Free Settlers) that began any real sense of an INVASION. Shooting Abos like they did Indians in America.

So then. It seems the Australia Day of the 'British' first arrival as Boat Smugglers of Criminally unwanted and persecuted wasn't really a 'military invasion' like what the Indigenous Peoples are now claiming as INVASION DAY.

I dare the Aboriginals to 'blame America'.
Grin

One fact about the landing and initial settlement was how the aboriginals could have wiped out the settlers with little trouble. The aboriginals could possibly have not seen another landing for years after that. But, the aborigines were too busy fighting each other to know of the possible threat that Europeans held.

Settlers were basically in bad shape after travelling for 6 months. The fact that they had to live on rations and were suffering from disease was something that could have been the end of the settlement. It was reported that the settlers were so weak and malnourished that the aborigines would walk in to the camps and take whatever they felt like and leave without a fuss.

A few people must have coughed hard enough to get the epidemic going for the aborigines. Because weeks later, there were bodies of aborigines all over the place dying from the common cold and influenza.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #19 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 4:24pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 3:30pm:
Wait a moment.

It wasn't until after with many 'free settlers' having begun arriving that the harmony was broken.
We all know the only 'Free' people in the world are Americans and so I'm pretty sure that it was the American/Americanised Colonials (Free Settlers) that began any real sense of an INVASION. Shooting Abos like they did Indians in America.

So then. It seems the Australia Day of the 'British' first arrival as Boat Smugglers of Criminally unwanted and persecuted wasn't really a 'military invasion' like what the Indigenous Peoples are now claiming as INVASION DAY.

Grin

One fact about the landing and initial settlement was how the aboriginals could have wiped out the settlers with little trouble. The aboriginals could possibly have not seen another landing for years after that. But, the aborigines were too busy fighting each other to know of the possible threat that Europeans held.

Settlers were basically in bad shape after travelling for 6 months. The fact that they had to live on rations and were suffering from disease was something that could have been the end of the settlement. It was reported that the settlers were so weak and malnourished that the aborigines would walk in to the camps and take whatever they felt like and leave without a fuss.

A few people must have coughed hard enough to get the epidemic going for the aborigines. Because weeks later, there were bodies of aborigines all over the place dying from the common cold and influenza.

The abbos had their chance and wasted it.
Once established the pomms had the abbos dead to rights.
The superior culture won out and the abbos were feeling the effects of KARMA.

Karma for the previous 1st Australians murdered and wiped out by the abbo come latelys.

Im sick to death of this bull shite invasion day.
Where the hell do they think they would be had the pomms not come to australia?
They would be still murdering each other, dying young, raping their own children and being the lazy primitives they still are.
But without all the medicine, clothing, electronic devices and victim mentality they now play on daily.

You know what struck me in Townsville last weekend?

The abbos up there are real abbos.
Not white wannabe imitations who dress in stupid shirts and wave red, black and yellow flags like the ones down here.
They dress normally, are predominantly black or dark skinned and create far less trouble than the 1/254th cast bullshite abbos we have down here.
The schools aren't covered in bull shite abbo art to get special funding.
They actually mix with white people and I believe some even work.

Perhaps the white abbos down here would like to go up there and call those abbos brother.
It would be interesting when they are all told to F#@k off as they should be.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm

moses wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm:

The aboriginals hung about until they had depleted an area of any natural food etc., then went walkabout to a new place where there was a supply of animals and food for the (stone age way) of taking, consumed as much as they could, then moved on again.

Modern progressive societies for thousands of years have settled down in one place, made themselves self sufficient, advanced in housing health and education of the people.

Ahh how the stupidity of the Whitey to 'just make up' such statements to make the Aboriginal appear 'non-human' and thus 'non-existent', like a last remaining group of Hominid hiding in the rain-forests of some forgotten land.
By devaluing any sense of a 'culture' - the Whitey thus attains a justified action of taking such 'Vacant Land'.

In truth though. The Aboriginal People only walk-about when looking for a mate. They mostly stayed in their own lands but went into other lands to join others in major Corroborees and Food attainment sharings. Each one helping the other like a symbiotic relationship. The 'mostly' FARMED more than they hunted and gathered. Most 'Kangaroo' hunts were more just an act of coralling them into a dead end and thus just picking and choosing which few to spear. Most tribes lived in Villages and even a few the size of Towns with large huts. They had giant Plith groups like Stonehenge (they are closely related to Caucasian, more than Negroes and Mongols), to honour the dead.
They had large storage huts that kept 'tons' of grain and other plant foods. Like 'Rice' and 'Yam'.
Oh, there is so much more.
All of which was systematically destroyed by 'mostly' Free Settlers.
All of which was seen, documented and 'watched' destroyed by Explorers and Free Settlers that moved inland.
All of which was often 'changed' down the line when published for the public.

"There was a giant hut..."
"There was a small stick for a house."

Wake up and smell the Roses!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:02pm

Wait a moment.

Grin

Oh how the Whitey wishes Abo-Australia was nothing but a case of Lord of The Flies.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 4:24pm:
Wait a moment.

Grin

The abbos had their chance and wasted it.
Once established the pomms had the abbos dead to rights.
The superior culture won out and the abbos were feeling the effects of KARMA.

Karma for the previous 1st Australians murdered and wiped out by the abbo come latelys.

Im sick to death of this bull shite invasion day.
Where the hell do they think they would be had the pomms not come to australia?
They would be still murdering each other, dying young, raping their own children and being the lazy primitives they still are.
But without all the medicine, clothing, electronic devices and victim mentality they now play on daily.

You know what struck me in Townsville last weekend?

The abbos up there are real abbos.
Not white wannabe imitations who dress in stupid shirts and wave red, black and yellow flags like the ones down here.
They dress normally, are predominantly black or dark skinned and create far less trouble than the 1/254th cast bullshite abbos we have down here.
The schools aren't covered in bull shite abbo art to get special funding.
They actually mix with white people and I believe some even work.

Perhaps the white abbos down here would like to go up there and call those abbos brother.
It would be interesting when they are all told to F#@k off as they should be.

That's because all the Free Settlers out in the Rural/Country areas used violence and force to 'settle' with minimal Aboriginal expression. Unlike the Cities (Syd/Mel) that came to know the cultural and racial violence of the Aboriginals.
While the Abos of Sydney take a physical/racial approach, the Abos of Melbourne take a mental/cultural approach.
Hence why a Koori is a Victorian Tribe. Kinda like how the Zulu kicked off among the scattered Xhosian region.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:11pm

With each passing decade, the Aboriginal expression gains power and numbers.
With the coming of the New King of Britain, the dead Queen will 'release' Australia from British rule and have the Union Jack 'removed' from the Australian Flag.
Australia will come under ABORIGINAL RULE.

...ahh, but will the Free Settlers (or will it be the Convicts? Huh) 'settle' to be ruled as Aboriginals?
Or will they gather arms (again) and stand to fight for their own Nation? Will many join them in their 'Republic'?

...has the real invasion just begun? Huh

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #24 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:49pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 1:21pm:

Clash of Culchas, innit?

Maybe if the Australian Rural scene paid more attention to the 'Aboriginal' way of the land, rather than to the Asian/North American way - they might come to know how 'this' Land works and work it properly!
Do I hear a return to the Topic of Water Canalling the entire continent? Maybe, if whites think they are so 'superior', then maybe they should show the Aboriginals how to 'better' the land. At the moment - the Aboriginals had a 'sustainable' food/water existence (crystal clear rivers), while the Whites are now struggling to even reach sustainability.

I know. Paying Aboriginals 'money for their Land' is like doing the majority of Trade with Africa, rather than Asia (like it currently is).
Hell, you Whiteys might stop whinging about paying money to the Land Owners like Rent and do some work to earn more and BUY IT like a real superior act.

You are as dumb as dogshit, the boongs did absolutely nothing with the country except for trashing one place, burning the poo out of it and then moving onto the next. by the time they got back floods etc has washed away all there crap and they were back to where they started, just like they do today. culture my arse...

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #25 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:51pm

poll added for Gaysin

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:55pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:49pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 1:21pm:

Clash of Culchas, innit?

You are as dumb as dogshit, the boongs did absolutely nothing with the country except for trashing one place, burning the poo out of it and then moving onto the next. by the time they got back floods etc has washed away all there crap and they were back to where they started, just like they do today. culture my arse...

C'mon maaaaaaaaaaate!  Roll Eyes
That's a pretty piss-poor comeback of out-dated ignorance and fear.
You were one of those school kids who took racial/cultural pride in being taught that Blaxland, Wentworth & Lawson 'discovered' a way across the Blue Mountains (GDR) when the official documentation states that they had to ask the Dharruk tribe "Which way across?" to which they were pointed to a path and had a 'Guide' take them.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
With each passing decade, the Aboriginal expression gains power and numbers.
With the coming of the New King of Britain, the dead Queen will 'release' Australia from British rule and have the Union Jack 'removed' from the Australian Flag.
Australia will come under ABORIGINAL RULE.

...ahh, but will the Free Settlers (or will it be the Convicts? Huh) 'settle' to be ruled as Aboriginals?
Or will they gather arms (again) and stand to fight for their own Nation? Will many join them in their 'Republic'?

...has the real invasion just begun? Huh

Fukkk...I'll live the way you lot do. Absolutely.
I'll just grab a little pocket of land to squat on up in the Kimberley and you'll never hear from me again. 👍
Oh...and when I head to town once a month I'll expect a couple of hundred in my bank account too....and my missus  account. We got 2 kids to feed as well.

When do we sign up?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm

No different to when Whitey takes the 'land' like he just strolls up to it, like in a que and then asks for Farm Aid handouts and Donations (like on the Panel the other night) because he uses 'foreign' methods that don't work and he sends the fertility of the land balls up!  Roll Eyes

Yesterday - the people of Aboriginal Australia have given me 'Free Land' from their own as a Thankyou for their Support as fellow Australians.  Tongue Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 7:35pm

moses wrote on Aug 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another myth perpetuated, hey, Moses?

Indigenous Australians engaged in agriculture - something remarked on by early explorers.  They also engaged in Aquaculture - in Victoria, where they also had large villages, equivalent to towns. where they were semi-settled.  The myth that all Indigenous Australians were nomads was just that, a myth.  It all depends on where they were and what the seasons were doing.  In Victoria, they were semi-settled.  In coastal NSW and Queensland, the same.  In other areas the degree of their nomadic existence varied a great deal.  There was no one size fits all Indigenous settlement, Moses, despite what your racism might tell you.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 105
Send Topic Print