Gordon
Re: Dog attack on a child
Reply #75 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
owners who walk their dogs off leash in area other than designated 'off leash' areas should not have dogs

Should the breed of dog, size, training and ability for the owner to control the dog be a factor?

No.

Everyone should obey the law.

Tough titties, I let my dog off lead provided it's away from people/kids. Even the rangers don't give a schit provided it's not in a crowded area.

Horseshit, unless those 'rangers' are corrupt.

And you're a complete idiot. There are areas that rangers heavily enforce dog control, around busy areas, playgrounds, BBQs then other areas that are prescribed as on lead, but they don't give a schit because no issues arise there.

Now go back to what you're doing, so many clits to wonder about, so many kids to pin.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #76 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
You are an apologist, first class, Setanta.  You know the bestiality taunt history.  Anyone other than a toe sucking sycophant GMod can see the crap.

Apologist, indeed.

Nothing, however, about Set is first class.

Says someone that shouldn't even be here if he valued his word. First on Trump's win, then on Scummo's win. Hard do take you seriously.

Now should Aussie be banned or do you only want people you don't like banned? Be consistent.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:02pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
You are an apologist, first class, Setanta.  You know the bestiality taunt history.  Anyone other than a toe sucking sycophant GMod can see the crap.

So should you be banned?

I'm certain you can find some reason......heck, you don't even need a reason......just hit the button.  All power to your 'finger.' 

Nah, you never wanted the job and you are not doing it.  You have become 100% partisan.

I'll bet pounds to peanuts that if you were not a GMod, you'd largely be ignored at least.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #78 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:58pm:

Apologist, indeed.

Nothing, however, about Set is first class.

Says someone that shouldn't even be here if he valued his word. First on Trump's win, then on Scummo's win. Hard do take you seriously.

Now should Aussie be banned or do you only want people you don't like banned? Be consistent.

He did leave, he went to NZ remember. He even stole a photo off the net and passed it off as his own.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #79 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:02pm:

So should you be banned?

I'm certain you can find some reason......heck, you don't even need a reason......just hit the button.  All power to your 'finger.' 

Nah, you never wanted the job and you are not doing it.  You have become 100% partisan.

I'll bet pounds to peanuts that if you were not a GMod, you'd largely be ignored at least.

The reason is spelled out in Gregg's post. Should you be banned?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm

[  All power to your 'finger.' 

How do you get the smell of poo off your "power finger"?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:06pm

So should you be banned?

He's become 100% arsehole.

Gordon is 110%.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #82 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:06pm

Quote:
There are areas that rangers heavily enforce dog control, around busy areas, playgrounds, BBQs then other areas that are prescribed as on lead, but they don't give a schit because no issues arise there.

Okay.  Post the exact areas where the Rangers are not doing the jobs they are paid to do, and I will refer it (with your posts) to the Local Authority.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:07pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:06pm:
Quote:
There are areas that rangers heavily enforce dog control, around busy areas, playgrounds, BBQs then other areas that are prescribed as on lead, but they don't give a schit because no issues arise there.

Okay.  Post the exact areas where the Rangers are not doing the jobs they are paid to do, and I will refer it (with your posts) to the Local Authority.

Have you seen Gordon backpedal before, Aussie?

Well, stand by   Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #84 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:06pm:

So should you be banned?

He's become 100% arsehole.

Gordon is 110%.

Afraid I'm going to take your crown? That's very unlikely.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #85 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:08pm

Quote:

You want to know the exact location I walk my dog?

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!!

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

So should you be banned?

I have no idea what you are referring to "in Gregg's post."

Why ask me if I ought to be banned?  You should be banning Gordon for his obvious bestiality post, but, he's your mate, so that will not happen.  Weak as piss.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #87 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:13pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:11pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

So should you be banned?

I have no idea what you are referring to "in Gregg's post."

Why ask me if I ought to be banned?  You should be banning Gordon for his obvious bestiality post, but, he's your mate, so that will not happen.  Weak as piss.

You should get a permanent ban for trying to find the exact location I walk my dog.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
Quote:

You want to know the exact location I walk my dog?

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!!

Post the exact areas where the Rangers are not doing the jobs they are paid to do, and I will refer it (with your posts) to the Local Authority.

I am calling you out here Gordon.  Back your crap up, smart arse.

You are saying that Local Government Officials are corrupt.  I want them rooted out.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 7:49pm:
Hey why hasn't Monk jumped into this convo yet? I hear he's a bit of a dog lover.

Mong is an elderly virgin ... well, virgin to human vaginas anyhoo ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Send Topic Print