Orange Poll Craps Crap (Read 743 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Orange Poll Craps Crap
Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:05am

I'm up for a game of bridge before the recession hits, nonetheless

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Orange Poll Craps Crap
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:11am

When he loses the support of Fox Viewers, he's going to get desperate and even more dangerous.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:14am

Or until Steven Miller refuses to change his Depends.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:20am

He'll probably change his jokes about calling off the election and just taking 4 more years to actually trying to make that happen...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:28am

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:20am:
He'll probably change his jokes about calling off the election and just taking 4 more years to actually trying to make that happen...

Whether it's in 2021 or 2025, I can't see Trump making a dignified exit from the White House (that's probably the first time 'dignified' and 'Trump' have ever appeared in the same sentence).

There'll be a lot of prawns shrimp hidden inside curtain rods (metaphorically speaking).

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:43am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:28am:

Whether it's in 2021 or 2025, I can't see Trump making a dignified exit from the White House (that's probably the first time 'dignified' and 'Trump' have ever appeared in the same sentence).

There'll be a lot of prawns shrimp hidden inside curtain rods (metaphorically speaking).

Trump will be just fine - he will go back to stealing from his contractors, dodging his taxes and doing what he does to women - business as usual.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:56am

Dnarever wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:43am:

Trump will be just fine - he will go back to stealing from his contractors, dodging his taxes and doing what he does to women - business as usual.

If he wins in 2020, I reckon he'll start campaigning for changes to the 'two term' requirement.

I just can't see him going quietly.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:59am

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:11am:
When he loses the support of Fox Viewers, he's going to get desperate and even more dangerous.

Looks like Fat Steve and Janeen are coming round, eh?

Even mindless chodes who live lives of pure garbage can read the writing on the wall.

All they want is entertainment, of course. Health care, child care, wage growth, the strength of the economy - it all means nothing.

But put Mr Trump in a funny hat and get him to spruik mindless slogans and they're hooked - 44% of them anyway. Get him dissing his celebrity enemies on Twitter and they laugh themselves stupid.

Remember, that's how Mr Trump won the last erection. One man and his Twitter account.

What a master manipulator of social media. He's awesome.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 12:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:56am:

If he wins in 2020, I reckon he'll start campaigning for changes to the 'two term' requirement.

Why would he campaign - maybe he would just change it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 12:08pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 12:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:56am:

Why would he campaign - maybe he would just change it.

Indeed.

Or not even bother running for a third term - he'll just tell America that he's staying put.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print