Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
63 Dead, At Afghan Wedding Bombing, ISLAM INSPIRED (Read 2622 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: 63 Dead, At Afghan Wedding Bombing, ISLAM INSPIRED
Reply #15 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 1:25pm:

ISLAM says; "Infidels are Allah's enemies." [Koran]   "Fight and kill infidels." [Koran]

How am i ISLAM-O-PHOBIC and TROLLING Brian ?

Care to explain/defend your accusation Brian ?

Quote:

Internet troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

- wiki

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:35pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:25pm:

ISLAM says; "Infidels are Allah's enemies." [Koran]   "Fight and kill infidels." [Koran]

You mistakenly believe that all Muslims want to kill infidels, and you troll (and spam) by repeating that lie in this forum every day.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:35pm:

You mistakenly believe that all Muslims want to kill infidels, and you troll (and spam) by repeating that lie in this forum every day.

I set you this task;

Prove to me, that i     mistakenly believe    that all moslems want to kill infidels.

UNTIL YOU DO, I WILL MAINTAIN THAT;

Not all moslems will     ADMIT     that they would take pleasure in killing non-moslems [if they 'could get away with it'].

But every moslem is a moslem.

n.b.
...if a moslem, isn't a moslem,      ....he is an infidel       [an enemy of Allah!].

WWW search....

"Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men."

"Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And, evidence and experience testify to the fact, that many moslems,
are simply bare faced DECEIVERS and LIARS.

EXAMPLE;

Quote:

Peace and love are at the center of our religion, as evidenced by scripture and history,...”

- Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah
CITED... https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/uae-forum-promotes-dubious-islamic-peace

EXAMPLE;

"Lest we forget...."

"ISLAM is the most feminist religion" - Yassmin Abdel-Magied

EXAMPLE;

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

EXAMPLE;

Quote:

"Peace summarises everything in Islam, because it means

submitting your will to God,

so you acquire peace through it," he said.

"When I'm following its [i.e. ISLAM's] teachings,

I know that my own actions are in line     with what my creator wants,

and hence I am at peace with myself, [with] my community and the rest of the world."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-19/darwins-muslim-community-tackles-discrimin...

IMAGE....

Quote:

"Mr Yunus has been encouraging peaceful community bridging since starting his post as Darwin's Islamic leader in 2014."

- ABC news report - 2015-01-19

QUOTE;
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

- Mr Yunus

EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

polite_gandalf wrote on May 14th, 2016 at 10:59am:

Quote:
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

Thanks Yadda - good quote.
  Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:11pm

QUESTION      [to anyone];
If followers of ISLAM [moslems]      do not      ascribe and affirm, and agree with, the murderous and hateful precepts of ISLAM,
then why does every moslem, without exception,     choose      to publicly associate himself, and to associate his life, with ISLAM,      and with the ISLAMIC community [a community which promotes adherence to ISLAMIC laws and to ISLAMIC precepts] ?

ascribe = = (ascribe something to) attribute something to (a particular cause, person or period).    regard a quality as belonging to.

affirm = = state emphatically or publicly.     ratify (a judgement or agreement).   make a formal declaration rather than taking an oath.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:17pm

Nope.  You know what you're doing, Yadda.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 6:39pm

A dishonest and stupid ruse you, Bwian, Paki and gandalf never tire of: that little 'all'. As if in all history conquests and subjugations happened only if every single member of the conquerors wanted to conquer and subjugate. Of course that is absurd.

What is important to remember, and which you work very hard to forget, is that Islam has always been a creed that aimed to conquer and subjugate Europe and Christendom generally. That 1400 year old ideology and political and religious aim within Islam is alive and kicking and doing its damndest to this day and will continue into the future until it either succeeds or is itself eliminated.

There are no compromises in Islam. That's just one the things that makes it incompatible with every other culture.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #21 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 7:41am

All of this boils down to a simple truth political correctness forbids us to draw attention to. Beware anyone who imagines God is on their side and not yours.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 5:14pm

*God* is on everybody's side actually, it just depends which *god* is within you doesn't it?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Aug 27th, 2019 at 5:45pm

moses wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
*God* is on everybody's side actually, it just depends which *god* is within you doesn't it?

And who are you declare that god even exists, Moses?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 31st, 2019 at 7:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 27th, 2019 at 5:45pm:

Whose authority would you accept for people's religious feelings, eye-watewingly inconsistent Bwian?  Does Allah exist? Do you challenge your Muslim friends, idiot Bwian, about Allah?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 11:49am

Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2019 at 7:21pm:

Whose authority would you accept for people's religious feelings, eye-watewingly inconsistent Bwian?  Does Allah exist? Do you challenge your Muslim friends, idiot Bwian, about Allah? 

WHOOOOOOSH!

Straight over your head, hey, Soren?  How unusual.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground where your antics are welcome...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 9:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 11:49am:

WHOOOOOOSH!

Straight over your head, hey, Soren?  How unusual.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground where your antics are welcome...

Cheesy Cheesy

Bwian hoping to insinuate that he had anything cogent to say!!
Sowwy Bwian, you as incoherent and muddled as always. Mad woman's  cat pissed underwear all over the place when you come in.

Whooshing doesn't  cover it up.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 10:30pm

Frank wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 9:20pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 11:49am:

WHOOOOOOSH!

Bwian hoping to insinuate that he had anything cogent to say!!
Sowwy Bwian, you as incoherent and muddled as always. Mad woman's  cat pissed underwear all over the place when you come in.

Whooshing doesn't  cover it up.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Nothing of value to add to the thread, hey, Soren?  How unsurprising.  Look, you really need to stop playing in your mud patch, all you're doing is drowning yourself in the stuff...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print