Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30
Send Topic Print
Islamic Attacks-Should Aussies Protect Themselves (Read 42444 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islamic Attacks-Should Aussies Protect Themselves
Reply #150 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 3:56pm

muslims and rape???

qur'an 24.33:And let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. And if one force them, then after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful.

Forcing a girl to have sex???

Rape:

From the dictionary: Rape. Verb. Force (someone) to have sex against their will.

The qur'an clearly states that allah is forgiving and merciful if a muslims rapes a girl!!!!!!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #151 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 4:25pm

Under shariah law there is no punishment for rape. Only for sex outside of marriage and slavery.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #152 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:20pm

freediver wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 4:25pm:
Under shariah law there is no punishment for rape. Only for sex outside of marriage and slavery.

Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, tripped up by reality, yet again, hey, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #153 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:20pm:

Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, tripped up by reality, yet again, hey, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You don't even realise it Brian, but that article agrees entirely with me:

Quote:
Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam, and can be defined in Islamic law as: "Forcible illegal sexual intercourse by a man with a woman who is not legally married to him, without her free will and consent".[8]

Islamic law, like the legal systems of classical antiquity and the ancient Near East, does not contain a true equivalent of the modern concept of rape, which is in turn based on the modern notions of individual autonomy and inviolability of the body, particularly the female body.

There you go Brian, the concept of rape does not even exist in Islam. From your own evidence.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #154 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:07pm

They cat even spell

Islam

They left off the "E"

IS LAME

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #155 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:10pm

THE QUESTION IS NOT;
Do moslem communities permit their moslem men, to rape non-moslem women and girls ?

THE QUESTION IS;
Does    ISLAMIC law    permit moslem men, to rape non-moslem women and girls ?

TO UNDERSTAND THE MOSLEM MIND, WE NON-MOSLEMS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT ! ------>

Within ISLAM,    all things are permissible,    if they are permitted by ISLAMIC law.

Q.
What is permitted by ISLAMIC law ???

A.
The use of captive non-moslem women as sexual slaves.

------- >

Here we have 2 articles, from 2011, OPENLY stating moslem positions, on the topic sex slaves - in their community.

------- >

Further 'deniable' proof #1,

Kuwait: "Female political activist" calls for legalizing sex slavery to protect men from "adultery or corruption"

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/kuwait-female-political-activist-calls-for-le...

Further 'deniable' proof #2,

"Egyptian imam: "When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her" "

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/egyptian-imam-when-i-want-a-sex-slave-i-just-...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #156 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:17pm

Under shariah law there is no punishment for rape.

In ISLAM, there is a concept of rape.

But the morality position, in ISLAM, on the topic of the concept of rape of a woman/girl, changes,
and seems to be very much dependent upon who is asking about this topic.

e.g.
Is the enquiry coming from an infidel, who has some influence over your moslem community's status, within a secular jurisdiction [where strong rape laws apply] ?

Then your firm response would be, that, "ISLAM does not permit rape."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law

But in classical ISLAMIC culture and law, the concept of [the crime of] rape, as applying to a non-moslem slave, it seems, does not exist.

i.e.
A captive non-moslem, a slave woman,    IS YOUR PROPERTY,     and you can do as you will, with your own property.

"..Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:..."
Koran 4.22-24

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee;..."
Koran 33.50

"women.....whom your right hands possess"
???

Q.
What does that phrase refer to ???

A.
"those whom your right hands possess"
= = war booty, i.e. female captives, and bought female slaves, who are your property, to do with as you wish.

Mohammed claimed that his carnal lust, was 'sanctified' [made 'holy'] by Allah himself.

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
Koran 33.50

"O ye who believe! Forbid not the good things which Allah hath made lawful for you, and transgress not, Lo! Allah loveth not transgressors."
Koran 5.87

« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:28pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #157 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 8:48pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:17pm:

Under shariah law there is no punishment for rape.

In ISLAM, there is a concept of rape.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Freediver even Yadda agrees with me. Their is a concept of rape under Sh'ria law.  He disagrees with you.  Funny how reality trips you up, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:58pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #158 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:47pm

One more time for the slow.

freediver wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:20pm:

You don't even realise it Brian, but that article agrees entirely with me:

Quote:
Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam, and can be defined in Islamic law as: "Forcible illegal sexual intercourse by a man with a woman who is not legally married to him, without her free will and consent".[8]

Islamic law, like the legal systems of classical antiquity and the ancient Near East, does not contain a true equivalent of the modern concept of rape, which is in turn based on the modern notions of individual autonomy and inviolability of the body, particularly the female body.

There you go Brian, the concept of rape does not even exist in Islam. From your own evidence.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 8:20pm

Australia's first convicted terrorist to stay in jail, High Court rules

Nick Pearson 9 hrs ago

Terrorist Abdul Nacer Benbrika to stay in jail

The Supreme Court found Benbrika had not given up his extremist views and had a high risk of reoffending.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/australias-first-convicted-terrorist-to...

We've yet to see if this madman will be deported when he is released from jail. In the meantime, he stays locked up for a little while longer, his extremist view that innocent people must die hasn't changed

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Feb 11th, 2021 at 4:14pm

Chapter (24) sūrat l-nūr (The Light)
24.33:And let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. And if one force them, then after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful.

allah is forgiving of rape.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Feb 12th, 2021 at 8:34pm

Mohammad Skaf parole decision postponed

By Kelly Fedor • Court Reporter
11:23am Feb 12, 2021

One of the notorious Skaf gang rapists will not be released on parole for at least another two and a half months, with the State Parole Authority (SPA) raising concerns about the safety of the community.
Mohammed Skaf, 38, appeared in public for the first time in almost a decade as he pleaded for release.

In putting off a decision on parole, Justice Frearson said he had real concerns about the safety of the community if Skaf were released.
"He has done the program, he's still a denier, what does it take for him to acknowledge some responsibility?"

https://www.9news.com.au/national/mohammad-skaf-parole-decision-postponed-concer...

This denier might get day release albeit under strict conditions. It looks to me like the Parole Board will cave and let this rapist loose in the community while he continues to deny his guilt because of his Islamic teachings - women must be covered, and be muslim

Nothing should be taken for granted, muslims have a different philosophy on life to the Traditional Aussie, and every now and then, a muslim emerges from the "moderate" muslim community to make a deadly sacrifice for Islam, to become a martyr and please Allah

Therefore, we need to stay on our toes, the next muslim attack could be later this year or early next year. But Covid has put a lid on most things, however we shouldn't let Covid block everything else from our minds

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Feb 19th, 2021 at 8:01pm

Terror plot planned from inside Goulburn Supermax jail cell: police

By Nick Pearson
11:56am Feb 19, 2021

"A 24-year-old man plotted a terror attack while he was behind bars at NSW's highest security prison, police allege."

"After an investigation spanning more than two years, the 24-year-old was charged yesterday with two counts of acts done in preparation for or planning terrorist acts."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/terror-attack-goulburn-supermax-prison-terrori...

What's wrong with this guy? All he had to do was go straight, do his time, then resume his life outside but this time live a trouble free life without any thoughts of harming people. But it looks like he blew it

What is it that makes him want to harm others? ... I don't get it

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #163 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 6:53am

If it were my daughter.....

It would have died in gaol,

Or I would be waiting for it when it came out.

Either way, it wouldn't be capable of doing it again.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:18am

This is a reminder that Islamic extremism is still alive in Australia. One of these young muslims is a member of ISIS. He and his brother were arrested on terrorism related charges, lighting a suspicious fire, buying a knife and assault of a person in Melbourne's CBD

Key points:

Two men, aged 19 and 20, will face court charged with attempting a terrorist act

The men were arrested by counter-terrorism police on Wednesday

One of the men is also charged with being a member of ISIS

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-18/two-men-charged-with-attempting-a-terrori...

There may be more young muslims in Melbourne prone to commit violence for ISIS, so traditional Aussies should at all times be fully aware of the possibility and be vigilant and remember that while muslims do many of the same things we Aussies do, like go to work, drives cars, watch TV and shop in shopping malls, they don't necessarily think the same as we do

Muslims live to please Allah and his Koran, and this is passed on to their children, some of whom get carried away with it and out-do their parents by becoming somewhat extreme about Islam which in turn can mean becoming aggressive and possibly violent to appease Allah, when we least expect it. Acceding to Allah and his Koran (and ISIS) is what it's all about

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30
Send Topic Print