Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How good is this future President (Read 698 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

How good is this future President
Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:39pm

This Matt Schlapp is amazing.
Not only did he have to put up with the stupidity and arrogance of the Australian panel with their 'Leftie' bitter pill views. But he did so with grace and style, let alone a direct, HONEST and precise answer to everything they threw at him.

Not only that - if you listen to all his answers, they really show there is hope for the problems of the world upon the USA's part of contribution.

This guy was super impressive and would make a great President.
Now this is the way Politics should be practiced and presented. No Spin, no Sale - just the truth.

Welcome to the New Age where Politicians start telling the Truth.

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/drum

Seek the 9/8/19 Program (9th is the Day, 8th is the month, 19th is the year - for Americans to translate  Wink)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: How good is this future President
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:59pm

I have not watched it yet, but here is another link to the same video [i think].

Matt Schlapp on The Drum: 8/9/2019

23 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvm9o8io_Y8

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 7:48am

JaSin,

The O.P.

I watched the YT.

This guy, Matt Schlapp, is a great communicator.

A very plain speaking guy, no ambiguity, no 'weasel words' in what he is trying to communicate.

I really enjoyed watching this YT, and listening to Matt Schlapp.

Good find !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 11:48am

Look what he was up against, five extreme leftwing ultra PC progressives pretending they know what's best for the United States

Matt did well shooting them down in flames

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 5:37pm

Thanks for bringing the clip up directly Yadda.

Yep - this Matt Schlapp is very impressive and thorough.
I sort of cringed at the Australian Panel and their crap they brought up... which kinda shows what he stood for and the crap that the USA has to put up with and why ILLEGAL immigration is not a justified thing to accept.

I hope more Politicians like him start appearing. No longer trying to keep Americans (or anyone) in the dark (like the Media does) to feel empowered.

I wouldn't want to meet him in a gunfight - he's a straight shooter for sure. Not only that - his intelligent responses kinda left the intellectual arrogance of these lefties for dead. All of whom were hoping to make him out as a Homophobic, Nazi, Redneck, White Supremacist, Hater, etc.

I wonder if there are more like him out there?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

I sort of cringed at the Australian Panel and their crap they brought up... which kinda shows what he stood for and the crap that the USA has to put up with and why ILLEGAL immigration is not a justified thing to accept.

I hope more Politicians like him start appearing. No longer trying to keep Americans (or anyone) in the dark (like the Media does) to feel empowered.

I wouldn't want to meet him in a gunfight - he's a straight shooter for sure. Not only that - his intelligent responses kinda left the intellectual arrogance of these lefties for dead. All of whom were hoping to make him out as a Homophobic, Nazi, Redneck, White Supremacist, Hater, etc.

Yes and there is. Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz and Devin Nunes - all straight talking honest politicians - all of course banned by Google.

Excellent vid - thanks Yadda. However the ABC - so embarrassing!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:51pm

Richdude wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

Yes and there is. Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz and Devin Nunes - all straight talking honest politicians - all of course banned by Google.

Excellent vid - thanks Yadda. However the ABC - so embarrassing!

Yes I know. ABC's worst effort yet!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 10:32pm

Excellent vid - thanks Yadda.    [Jasin's find, in OP]

However the ABC - so embarrassing!

Jasin wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:51pm:

Yes I know.

ABC's worst effort yet!

I am very surprised that Matt Schlapp found himself, invited onto the ABC Drum program.

I wonder if the particular comrade producer who set it up,       and invited Matt Schlapp onto the program, got 'a slap on the wrist', after the debacle was all over ??
haha

I am really shocked       that such a 'refreshing' political encounter, actually appeared on the communist clique themed, ABC Drum !!!

Really !

Maybe it wasn't real,     and i just dreamt it all.         Smiley         Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 10:48pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 10:32pm:

Excellent vid - thanks Yadda.    [Jasin's find, in OP]

However the ABC - so embarrassing!

Jasin wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:51pm:

Yes I know.

ABC's worst effort yet!

I am very surprised that Matt Schlapp found himself, invited onto the ABC Drum program.

I wonder if the particular comrade producer who set it up,       and invited Matt Schlapp onto the program, got 'a slap on the wrist', after the debacle was all over ??
haha

I am really shocked       that such a 'refreshing' political encounter, actually appeared on the communist clique themed, ABC Drum !!!

Really !

Maybe it wasn't real,     and i just dreamt it all.         Smiley         Grin

I reckon you're right there Yadda.

This guy could...
MAKE THE PRESIDENCY GREAT AGAIN

(taking nothing away from Trump, who is making 'America' Great Again, at the cost of his own 'celebrity popularity profile' at the hands of the Media - which he has no regrets about.)

This guy would bring Peace to many parts of the World as well.
This guy would not need a WALL to stop illegal immigration as he takes pride in being a nation born from 'legal' immigration to which even the British had to apply for in the name of equality for all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print